Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Leicester City      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Orione7
Msg: 2
Leicester City Page 1 of 1    
Hate the EPL with a passion.
But I would be happy for Ranieri.... good to see a non bandwagon team win it.
 Chuzz16
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Leicester City
Posted: 3/19/2016 10:47:07 AM
It will be bittersweet for me if they win the league.
My dad was a Leicester fan for all of his life. He died at the end of 2014, just before they began their 'awesomeness'.
I'm a Spurs fan, so all season I have had football banter with my dad (in my head) and so wish he was still here to see how well they are doing.
There is a small part of me that would love to see them go all the way, but you have to understand, as a Spurs fan, it is only a very small part.
Let's face it, it's been a long time since Spurs have done so well too.
 billybonds
Msg: 4
Leicester City are awesome
Posted: 4/24/2016 2:35:59 AM
Holy Mo, a gorgeous goddess like blonde reclining on her sensual leather sofa waiting to be impressed with my football acumen. Don't blow it billy......

Leicester and the hotspots have absolutely no chance of winning the milk cup this season. Instead I fully expect them to get relegated.I have heard that Barcelona are a good bet and so fully expect them to overhaul the uk forum's golden girl's dad's team and her very own any day now.

Awesome post billy........ thanks little voice in my head.
 Chuzz16
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Leicester City are awesome
Posted: 5/1/2016 11:30:54 AM
Your posts are always awesome Billy

As for today's result, oh dear! I thought it would all be over. I guess my team might hand it to Leicester tomorrow night.
It's all getting a bit too much.

P.S.. Your team have bucked up a bit too this season Billy.
 Aggers
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Leicester City are officially Premier League Champions
Posted: 5/2/2016 3:53:32 PM
Well it's done and dusted now! Congratulations, bet Lineker is doing somersaults!
 Chuzz16
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2016 10:26:49 PM
It's just fab for them. I do wish Spurs could have held on for one more game. I would have loved Leicester to win it at home next weekend in front of their fans.

Wonderful !
 Aggers
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2016 5:41:11 AM
From a personal perspective ....... It should inspire all the Championship and League One teams as to what development can be done? ......... Now come on Leeds United .. Did it once in 1990 to 1992, now do it again!!!
 PeySoup69
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/6/2017 3:55:21 AM
What's happened to Leicester City this season ? Have the player's lost the hunger, are they just concentrating on the Champions League, has selling Ngolo Kante been a huge loss, they could get relegated & Ranieri could get the sack, unbelievable by the way, such ashame !!!
 YourFush
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2018 3:06:31 AM
I'm so ying and yang with city at the moment, played some great passing first game, lost, should have lost to Wolves, won, second best for large parts against Southampton, won, could've beat Liverpool, lost, scored twice with ten men at Bournemouth, lost.

We have some really good players in all positions, however, Morgan isn't up to it never mind as captain, Gray isn't proper fit and certainly not a striker, we cannot seem to create a good enough attack whilst being solid at the back.

MUST win today.

Puel, should he stay or should he go?
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Leicester City