Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Eczema dating      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SweetSuccess21
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Eczema dating Page 1 of 1    
Hey, what's your thoughts on dating someone who has eczema/dermatitis? I am keen to understand people's opinion on this subject matter as it seems to affect many especially people's perception of this condition. Although personality is the key instant attraction is determined by someone's looks. I would like an honest open minded discussion and if anyone is suffers from this condition your feedback is much appreciated
 Chromis1
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Eczema dating
Posted: 3/9/2016 3:24:09 PM

Hey, what's your thoughts on dating someone who has eczema/dermatitis?

Very small matter. Easily treatable.
 runningout
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Eczema dating
Posted: 3/9/2016 5:23:07 PM
It depends on what level you are talking. My ex had it on his back and legs. It was mild and more or less extremely itchy. I worked with someone who had severe eczema on her hands and forearms. It was usually split and seeping. She had to go for tar treatments.
 Onyx49
Msg: 4
Eczema dating
Posted: 3/9/2016 5:28:27 PM
gross...that itchy...scratchy thing, with the disgusting...ozooing dripping stuff gushing everywhere...YUCK....
Who has that......
 yougotmeakitten
Msg: 5
Eczema dating
Posted: 3/9/2016 6:30:50 PM
^^^^ Kind of like you? Slither off some place else. Your only here to troll.

Le Pew
 Onyx49
Msg: 6
Eczema dating
Posted: 3/9/2016 6:35:42 PM
^^^^^
Sez the racist...GOTCHA.....
 Mz_Dressup
Msg: 7
Eczema dating
Posted: 3/9/2016 6:37:22 PM
Diseasiest, I should think.
 yougotmeakitten
Msg: 8
Eczema dating
Posted: 3/9/2016 7:41:25 PM

Kind of proved my point, don't ya think?

Oh and thanks for the laugh.

LePew
 Chromis1
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Eczema dating
Posted: 3/9/2016 7:45:03 PM

^^^^ Kind of like you? Slither off some place else. Your only here to troll.

He's an anti-dermatite. I hate that shit.
 bamagrl68
Msg: 10
Eczema dating
Posted: 3/9/2016 9:11:27 PM
sweetsuccess21- I'm not going to be blase about it, because I realize it's an issue with YOU.
I have it, in a mild form, with me, it's seasonal, I break out in Winter, but it's still not fun and I understand that it can be uncomfortable on many levels.
Here is what I have come to realize:
As uncomfortable as I am with it, on the grand scheme of things, to other people, it really isn't that big of a deal.
Realize that this is something that IS treatable, do your research, treat it, deal with it, and get on with the living of your life.
Anyone that would reject you over this is NOT worth your time, tell your self this over and over again until you believe it, it's ok for you to believe it because it is true. :)
 Coma_White
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Eczema dating
Posted: 3/10/2016 1:02:49 AM

Hey, what's your thoughts on dating someone who has eczema/dermatitis? I am keen to understand people's opinion on this subject matter as it seems to affect many especially people's perception of this condition. Although personality is the key instant attraction is determined by someone's looks. I would like an honest open minded discussion and if anyone is suffers from this condition your feedback is much appreciated

I've always had eczema and it's never affected anything. You just have to treat it and cut down on foods that make it act up.
 runningout
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Eczema dating
Posted: 3/10/2016 2:25:38 AM

Who exactly is she racist against? The reptiles? She calls you out about your insulting, bull shyt, noncontributing posts and the best you can do is try to pull the race card. Gawd, I can't wait 'til you get deleted again.
 scm600
Msg: 13
Eczema dating
Posted: 3/10/2016 3:16:09 AM
I don't think anything like that would influence my dating someone. As long as whatever the problem is isn't contagious and doesn't affect the relationship too much, who cares?

Racist? Wow, that's a stretch! LOL
 carolann0308
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Eczema dating
Posted: 3/10/2016 7:47:43 AM
I get eczema, it is treatable. As long as my partner was following a Drs orders it should not affect your life at all.
 five-marie
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Eczema dating
Posted: 3/10/2016 5:34:22 PM
I have a mild form of it. Just above my elbows and on my shins, again very mild. But enough to make me self conscious so I understand your concern. I won't wear T shirts even in summer.
I do believe it bothers me more than it would anyone else.
Of all the horrible things that affect people this is pretty tame. Try to focus on your good qualities, treat this as a small thing and that's exactly what it will be.
 springorfall
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Eczema dating
Posted: 3/11/2016 5:26:05 PM
I think that if it's weeping, it might be better to have it covered to avoid comment. But generally I think that if the people you're meeting know it's not catching it should be alright (unless they're phobic about skin conditions etc.)
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 17
Eczema dating
Posted: 3/15/2016 12:44:54 PM
My boyfriend has what seems to be a chronic case of Eczema, and it's prevalent on his hands, near his nails. I noticed on our second date. He is not following the treatment recommended for it, so it can definitely improve if he commits to doing what he's supposed to do.

My sister has Eczema on her hands (like really bad, just like him) and it never grossed me out. My only concern is that if he doesn't take care of it, he may scratch to the point of bleeding, and well as with everything...............it opens the port to infections, and well, fingers go everywhere,....................I'll leave the rest to the imagination.

It is not an issue, it does look bad and unattractive, but it's really no big deal.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Eczema dating