Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > Gift giving/ favoriting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Natey2
Msg: 3
Gift giving/ favoriting Page 1 of 1    
You can only give POF gifts from the website (not mobile app) at this time.
If you favorite someone, they will be notified (I think).
I'm an upgraded POF user, and I get notified if anybody favorites me.
 Cloud_Interpreter
Msg: 4
Gift giving/ favoriting
Posted: 10/25/2018 10:22:50 AM

Also do people get a message if you've favorited someone?

If the person you have favourited has their profile Mail Settings set to: "Send me an email when someone adds me to their favorites", then yes, they will be advised. They can also check to see "Who Fav'd me" on their profile.
 Natey2
Msg: 5
Gift giving/ favoriting
Posted: 10/30/2018 8:12:20 AM
I gave a woman a POF gift she wanted/requested, and she told me another guy she was talking to got pissed at her for getting a gift from another guy and wanted to break up with her.

All kinds of people on POF...
 OhmsLaw22
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Gift giving/ favoriting
Posted: 12/17/2018 8:28:20 AM
That’s silly. He should be happy for her that some one recognized she’s worthy of a virtual gift.
Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > Gift giving/ favoriting