Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Country artist      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NYCKOSI
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Country artistPage 1 of 1    
I recently starting to like much of the new country music. I'm still into Alternative Roch. Gothic Rock, progressive Rock and so on. Can someone give me a list on some of your favorite country singers/bands so I know what's out there.

Nothing from the 70s, 80s or 90s. just new stuff
 bamagrl68
Msg: 2
Country artist
Posted: 3/22/2016 5:47:29 PM
nyckosi- This should keep you busy for a while:

http://tasteofcountry.com/top-40-country-songs-january-2016/

Enjoy! :)
 Ventura295
Msg: 3
Country artist
Posted: 5/3/2016 8:59:35 AM
My favourite country artists include George Strait , Alan Jackson, Junior Brown, Glen Campbell, Willie Nelson, Kenny Rogers, George Jones, Bobbie Gentry, Tammy Wynette, Dolly Parton, The Bellamy Brothers, Dr Hook, Eagles, Charlie Rich. If I was to choose a country song it would be All my exes a live in Texas by George Strait.
 dwayne88
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Country artist
Posted: 5/9/2016 6:17:14 AM
Most new stuff isn't even close to being country music.

Tho Sturgill Simpson is amazing..........................................................................................................................................
 NYCKOSI
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Country artist
Posted: 6/9/2016 5:22:58 PM
Most new stuff isn't even close to being country music.

Most old stuff was way too depressing. No thank
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Country artist