Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Be wary of 'Giacobie'      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Desejo2
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Be wary of 'Giacobie'Page 1 of 1    
Sometimes profiles seem too good to be true. I'm convinced that some people are professional liars, especially when they state things like 'I'm over people who say one thing and do another' - then they go and do just that! They have no compassion or concern about hurting others. So cowardly and easily able to wound others. Women -be wary of 'Giacobie' .
 gcdeb
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Be wary of 'Giacobie'
Posted: 3/23/2016 7:01:50 AM
It's against the rules to name and complain. It's also not fair to the other party who hasn't (yet) been invited to share the perspective of what went on in this thread. Do you think that's fair? Would you like it if a man came into the forums and rubbished you?
 Desejo2
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Be wary of 'Giacobie'
Posted: 3/23/2016 4:41:32 PM
If I misrepresented myself and acted inappropriately, then yes absolutely name it and me! Didn't air any details, or 'Rubbish' anyone. Just a warning to others to be wary.
 gcdeb
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Be wary of 'Giacobie'
Posted: 3/23/2016 8:53:26 PM

RULES GOVERNING THE ENTIRE SITE - BOTH DATING AND FORUMS
(The following rules apply everywhere, where they may be applicable)

No impersonating or libeling anyone - Period. This includes allegations of any sort which use the poster's screen name or real name or other personal information. If you need to report a user - use the Report User feature on their profile.

Misrepresentation and inappropriate behaviour is quite normal, both in the real world and online dating. If the issue is serious enough (eg financial scamming or a threat to your safety), report it to the police, or report his profile to pof, but don't bring it to the forums.
 MsFox71
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Be wary of 'Giacobie'
Posted: 7/15/2016 11:46:42 PM
Naming and shaming is not ok. Would you like it done to you?
 FullOfLife65
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Be wary of 'Giacobie'
Posted: 12/6/2016 4:45:34 AM
Yep name & shame. Too many cons out there. I agree with what you say. Thanks for the warning. I would you the same
 FullOfLife65
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Be wary of 'Giacobie'
Posted: 12/6/2016 4:46:48 AM
Ms fox
You're kidding right??
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Be wary of 'Giacobie'