Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Online Dating Assistants?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Headspin_Howie
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Online Dating Assistants?Page 1 of 1    
Hi, has anyone tried hiring an Online Dating Assistant before?

I hired some professionals at to help because I was struggling and tired of spending hours messaging girls and getting no replies.

They helped write my profile making it more humorous and interesting yet still relevant to myself. They retouched my photos and they look really great now (check out my profile) and also advised what better ones to take. Once they optimized my profile they did all the messaging to get me phone numbers and arrange dates for me, and just sent me the women's profiles, their numbers and the conversation. I had to answer a very detailed questionnaire which helped them to represent me better and none of the girls I ended up meeting could really tell. The connection was mostly built in person anyways. The girls I met were beautiful, cute and my type of girls, some better than what I could meet myself just because my profile was so much more improved.

So now I can get dates set up for me while I spend my time focusing on my business. It's great!

I would highly recommend hiring a dating assistant if you're struggling or have priorities.

The guys I used were called Limitless Online Dating you can check out their website at www.LimitlessOnlineDating.com

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,

Howie
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 2
Online Dating Assistants?
Posted: 4/8/2016 11:53:08 AM
Just thought I'd make a little point -
- There's not one photo on your current profile
that isn't in breach of site conditions.
(I think you might also find that for the commercial)

imanorangetiger
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2016 10:05:18 AM
Wow. There's desperate and then there's desperate.
 Kodanshi
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2016 6:47:06 PM
Wow, that's amazing, fantastic, fiendish, wicked! Here, have my bank card and pin details!
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/13/2016 1:28:39 PM
Since I seem to be unable to post another comment on my own thread (why? I started the bloody thing)
(Tax avoidance)
Remember the Poll Tax Riots? - watch this space if they decide to disregard an 'out' vote......

A_Touch_Of_Fate
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2016 9:22:21 AM
Be grateful they offer a 100% money back guarantee.. it's not the best written one I have seen

I am sure if you get in touch with Markus he will look into adding the feature on here ;)

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=83718
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Online Dating Assistants?