Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > SERIOUS CREEP!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOEFINN      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 KiraAyumi
Msg: 1
view profile
History
SERIOUS CREEP!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOEFINNPage 1 of 1    
This guy is from around the Newcastle NSW area (i think), But he has Multiple accounts. i have blocked at least 5 of the accounts but he has over 10 accounts. when i block him he gets on another account and looses his shit. It is the same person in all the photos just either older photos or newer ones. but it is seriously starting to creep me and other girls i know on this site, as they too have had issues with the same user names.

i have just informed moderators and i hope they will get rid of all his accounts even though he will probably just make more.
But just wanted to let any girls out there know to keep and eye out for him and if he sends anyone any wrong messages or gets aggressive please report and block any of his accounts he trys to contact you on....

joefinn
joefnn2343
joefinn2344
joefinn2909
joefinn436
joefinn437
joefinn445
joefinn20177
joefinn242
joefinn898
joefinn2012
joeFinn1988
Joefinn2017
Joefinn2019
Joefinn2929
Joefinn2525
Joefinn2424
joefinn2323
joefinn2022
joefinn2021
joefinn2018
joefinn2016
joefinn1989
joefinn1987
joefinn1
 KiraAyumi
Msg: 2
view profile
History
SERIOUS CREEP!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOEFINN
Posted: 4/17/2016 8:35:44 AM
an look if people don't like that i am naming and shamming this guy well i think other girls have the right to know.. i have reported all his account names. but if you feel that i am not complying to the rules by naming this guy then what is he doing by making multiple accounts and literally bombarding girls with messages until they block him to have him get on another account and start all over again!!!!!!!!!!!
 dantheman158
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2016 9:55:34 AM
Totally agree that you are right in warning others. I'm a guy by the way and honestly, if a girl says no, or doesn't reply to your message, even though you may be bummed or frustrated, you should respect it. Well done!
 Nancybythebay
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/30/2016 4:05:08 PM
You must mean Admin.

All you can do is keep blocking the dude and reporting the profiles and offensive messages he sends you for their content.

Some people get a thrill out of annoying people and he's probably a 12 year old kid. Don't ever reply to his messages. Ignore and block is all you can do really.
 FullOfLife65
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2016 4:52:29 AM
I'm sick to death of constantly reading we can't name & shame.
You've done the right thing. We need to warn others about these kind of keeps.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > SERIOUS CREEP!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOEFINN