Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Men age and lying      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Wendyjoy
Msg: 1
Men age and lyingPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Just this last month alone I have messages from 5 men who have age 50 plus on their profiles... but the pictures are of much younger men in their 20's... and they message and tell me their real age.. this is to get an older womans attention.. I have stated I only want to chat to men of a certain age..and while I am flattered...it's getting a tad annoying now when they won't take no for an answer and I have to block them..
 dpwesu
Msg: 2
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/18/2016 5:07:40 PM
^^^^ +1

I agree.....and OP....you are too old to be showing all your cleavage for the world to see.
 Cycling99
Msg: 3
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/18/2016 5:38:15 PM
Another high-school grad with photos like that, asking, "what could be wrong?!"

Act your age, post decent photos, learn to use "block."
 bamagrl68
Msg: 4
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/18/2016 7:12:04 PM
Wendyjoy- Dear bamagrl: Don't say what you are thinking. Don't say what you are thinking. Don't say.............:D :D
 dragonbytes
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/19/2016 5:59:27 AM
Life's a beach and then you die.

Read the book by Ron Haslam on this subject.

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3145339.Ron_Haslam

Are you bragging or complaining?

Block the men you find annoying.
 south_city
Msg: 6
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/19/2016 7:13:19 AM
That's a byproduct of the age restriction. More people are being dishonest about their age. If people put their real age on the profile, they wouldn't have been able to email you.
 Maleman999
Msg: 7
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/19/2016 7:56:04 AM
When I read the opening post, I thought the poster is a newbie who is learning the ropes of OLD. But then I see she joined in 2008. And yet, she is still surprised that some people don't tell the truth or stretch the truth in their profiles. Was every message received before truthful about their age?
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 8
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/19/2016 1:14:34 PM
Seen smaller udders on Holsteins.., but, waddeva..
 Ouija2025
Msg: 9
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/19/2016 2:18:04 PM
Hey! No need to be so insulting - this from some guys prolly so horny they would hump the crack of Dawn if given a chance.
And the guy saying put them away? Maybe she could hide them in those spandex running leggings of yours.
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 10
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/19/2016 2:32:22 PM

his from some guys prolly so horny they would hump the crack of Dawn if given a chance.

I just choked on my coffee. LOL.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/19/2016 5:07:38 PM
I think it still goes back to the 90's "cougar" craze. Once that story got out, that more mature women were prowling the bars and streets for young bucks for wild, commitment free sex, it kind of stayed in a lot of people's minds.

On another site I'm a member of, I see another new eager young guy every day, announcing his arrival by asking either directly if any hot older women were interested, or more coyly posting a question about whether "age is just a number."

All transparent.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 12
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/19/2016 5:24:07 PM
Like the old joke about the young bull and the old bull
Only thing I want someone 15 years younger for
is to do yardwork. Why would I get naked with some young clumsy boy
I prefer a Man been around the block
Besides.. I can't suck in my stomach for more than 20 mins without blacking out
I claim I have narcolepsy :)
BF is 5 yrs younger, all good
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 13
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/19/2016 8:16:18 PM
Yeah, lose the cleavage pic.

Makes me think you're craving attention.

Hell, if you are craving it, more power to you!

I've seen several profiles of older women flaunting lingerie and wonder if they really just want that kind of attention?

Maybe I'll suggest a coffee date?

hahahahahhaha
 Cdan1957
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/20/2016 7:11:53 AM

Yeah, lose the cleavage pic.

I agree here. Your picture is screaming hook-up. The younger guys will say they like older women because of their maturity, experience and perspective but in reality its about ease of penetration. Sorry, but your picture says "do me". If that's the message you are trying to send then that is cool, if not you might want to lift the neckline and stand a little straighter. I am guessing if your profile picture is less revealing the number of cubs contacting you will diminish greatly.
 maybeebaybee1
Msg: 15
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/20/2016 8:46:07 AM
OP, you've been on here long enough to know exactly what kind of reaction that picture is going to get. Of course young guys are hitting on you. They see any woman over 50 as a easy target because they see us as pathetic and desperate for attention so we'll have sex with anyone. That picture is screaming "I'm desperate and easy -- do me."

Put the girls away if you don't want to attract such attention.
 wineaboutit
Msg: 16
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/21/2016 5:30:04 AM
I don't even reply to the dudes in their 20's and 30's posing as 50 plus guys saying things like they prefer "mature" women, that is straight BS they are looking for casual sex and figure older women are easier targets. Just ignore or block, easy solution.
 lilydreams
Msg: 17
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/21/2016 5:40:21 AM
For every woman complaining on here about young men chasing her there are an equal number, if not not more, actually chasing younger men, bragging about bagging younger and saying how younger is way better. And many in here cheer them on.

Funny how that works. It must depend on the poster. The OP gets bashed while the regular boy chasers get kudo's.
 south_city
Msg: 18
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/21/2016 6:51:55 AM

I don't even reply to the dudes in their 20's and 30's posing as 50 plus guys saying things like they prefer "mature" women, that is straight BS they are looking for casual sex and figure older women are easier targets. Just ignore or block, easy solution.

Perhaps they are looking for casual sex. But there are older women that are looking to date and/or have casual sex with younger men. ( Including some on the POF forums. ) They talk about younger men being more attractive and better in the bedroom.
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 19
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/21/2016 8:16:22 AM

Why would I get naked with some young clumsy boy
I prefer a Man been around the block

What a great statement.

And I agree. Looking at my own life, what I know now does not even compare with what I knew 10 years ago, not to even mention when I was in my twenties and thirties.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 20
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/21/2016 9:48:19 AM
"Why would I get naked with some young clumsy boy
I prefer a Man been around the block"

Ouija ....while I admit I would rather be with a woman close to my age who knew what she was doing in bed vs a 20 something year old hottie who just laid there like a corpse ..... I'm also not going to say it would be a horrible experience to have a 20 something year old hottie in my bed simply to look at and fondle a bit.

; )
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 21
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/21/2016 1:30:36 PM

I'm also not going to say it would be a horrible experience to have a 20 something year old hottie in my bed simply to look at and fondle a bit.

A 20 something woman to me is nothing but eye candy. Give me a woman that is older, preferably anything past 38, that not only knows what she wants in bed, but knows how to get it. Also, if she wants to role play, from a more submissive to a more fantasy mode, she is more adept to the fantasy, because as the older guy has more experience, so does an older woman.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/21/2016 5:55:43 PM

Why would I get naked with some young clumsy boy

The problem is, clumsy knows no age.
 south_city
Msg: 23
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/21/2016 8:27:40 PM

Who are the boy chasers? (although I believe the word should be catchers)
only know of karma and didn't she say she's dating older at the moment.

In the older women / younger men threads, there were other women that stated they date younger men.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 24
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/21/2016 8:56:37 PM
Love the older ladies!

They lament they're not attracted to men their age.

This cradle has no security :)
 TrvstInKarma
Msg: 25
Men age and lying
Posted: 4/21/2016 9:46:08 PM
Who are the boy chasers? (although I believe the word should be catchers)
only know of karma and didn't she say she's dating older at the moment.

---

I never chased after younger men - they sought me out, just saying.

But yes, I'm officially off the market now, my boyfriend (wow, that feels so weird to say) is 50 but looks smoking hot. Better than most guys in their 20s or 30s. I'm very lucky to have met him. I like him as a person too, not just for his hot body.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Men age and lying