Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > User vanished from site no deleted user message      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nuggetsandrockiesgirl
Msg: 1
User vanished from site no deleted user messagePage 1 of 1    
Hi all,
A Pof user I had a long convo with last night is now gone from the site and my messages. It doesn't show user was deleted and both parts mine and his are gone. Did he delete his own account?

Thanks!
 irishgirl772
Msg: 2
User vanished from site no deleted user message
Posted: 4/18/2016 3:33:41 PM
It sounds like he blocked you and /or hid his profile. Try doing a user name search to see if his profile is actually gone.
 nuggetsandrockiesgirl
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/18/2016 3:53:07 PM
The username doesn't come up in search on pof or on google. And on POF there is no record of the convo..no sent or received messages. This is someone who asked me for my phone number and texted me a lot last night..said he was very interested in pursuing things with me. I hadn't heard from him today so I was just logging into my account to check my messages and noticed that he wasn't there. I did see a different user who had a deleted profile...that one I was able to see the messages he had sent me but not what I sent him and it said "deleted user" on his messages. I just wondered what the difference was.
 irishgirl772
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/18/2016 7:23:46 PM
More than likely, pof deleted the user for whatever reason. Maybe he had multiple profiles or several blocks/report user complaints. If the user deletes his own profile, I believe the messages are still there. Be more cautious about giving your # out.
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2016 8:36:01 PM
I have also been told that if a user deletes their own account, their messages will remain in your inbox, but if POF deletes their account for whatever reason, all their sent messages are deleted, also.
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/20/2016 9:59:35 AM
POF nuked it..........sorry..........

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > User vanished from site no deleted user message