Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Anyone else get strange Profile alerts??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tryingagain27
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Anyone else get strange Profile alerts?? Page 1 of 1    
How about this one? Like 10 times I get an alert that a girl has added me to her favorite. I look at the profile and decide to send a message even though they are always far away. A few hours later when I check she is not in the list of people who have favorited me and my outbox message to her is not even there anymore. Message just gone as if I never sent it. I then do a username search of the person that I sent the message to and they do not exist anymore. It's crazy. It's like the computer grabs a random profile with pictures mixes in a random information section from a different profile then makes up a username and probably sends out a bunch of alerts to men to get them to log on and excited because every time the woman is extremely attractive. Every single time. POF is up to something. But I have had a few good relationships from this site so I can't knock it completely. I just want to put out there that they are 100% doing some shady stuff. I can't be the only one. The sent message is there for a few hours and shows the person is online.
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 2
Anyone else get strange Profile alerts??
Posted: 4/26/2016 10:04:12 AM
Likely it's the POF bots deleting scammers - POF is one of the very few sites that seems to get this (fairly) right.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Anyone else get strange Profile alerts??