Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Review my profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jus_Kiddin
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Review my profilePage 1 of 1    
Check out my profile, not getting many returned emails. If I send a lady an email I do take the time to read her profile and ask her a question about something she likes of does and not just what up girl. I'm wondering if its to sarcastic? Most of the women that respond I do ask them what they thought of the profile, and most all have said they thought that is was good or funny.

Let me know what you think

Thanks
 Chromis1
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Review my profile
Posted: 5/1/2016 4:35:39 PM

I'm wondering if its to sarcastic? Most of the women that respond I do ask them what they thought of the profile, and most all have said they thought that is was good or funny.

Your lack of responses probably has little to do with what you wrote and a LOT to do with the your pictures ... just one of you ... and a boat. "Single pic" profiles always make me suspicious of how current the picture is. A picture of a boat, or a car, or a house, always strikes me as a hard sell. Very unappealing.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 3
Review my profile
Posted: 5/1/2016 4:52:09 PM
Hi
From my pov, it is quite awful. From the User name to calling yourself a bad boy, to being so picky you want only a beautiful woman.
TICS, not cause ticks
 Jus_Kiddin
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Review my profile
Posted: 5/1/2016 5:35:49 PM
I've made some changes. I will get some new pics. Let me know what you think of the profile now

Thanks Again
 Forums_only
Msg: 5
Review my profile
Posted: 5/1/2016 8:54:23 PM
Another vote for more photos, less smartass. A wall of email restrictions always made me laugh when I was looking. If you're deluged with mail with propositions from wrinkly old broads your own age who smoke and are writing to you from Saskatoon while their men are out in the bush, then sure, restrict all of them. Otherwise, email restrictions are just silly and give the impression you're ridiculously selective.

I suspect you can use humour without sounding like you truly believe you are God's gift to women. As it reads now, it's just awkward, not funny. Women will check out your photos/stats/interests and profile before even reading your messages. Don't give them any more reasons to avoid you. I took the time to read the whole profile for the purpose of getting a good overall picture. Most women won't get past the first couple of lines. I suspect underneath all that crap is a decent guy with a teasing sense of humour who would actually be half-decent to spend time with. Write about that guy.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Review my profile