Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > how do you like it?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bigal80ak2
Msg: 1
how do you like it?Page 1 of 1    
How do you like it is a sex question mostly. I was wondering while sex or fingering do you prefer it to just move in and out? Or do you prefer for it to go in and move around as in rubbing/massaging the inside walls of the vagina or that nice little spongy spot instead of just moving them in and out and faster?

Also is it a speed thing is faster always better or do you like slow and deep? Or is it sometimes one sometimes the other?
 dreamon4u
Msg: 2
how do you like it?
Posted: 5/15/2016 7:52:45 PM
Do you like it the same way as 8 billion men in Japan, US, Canada and Britian or do you like it the same way as the 8 billion men in India, France and Russia? Or do you like it better with your left hand than your right hand or do you prefer someone else's hand?

You do realize that we are all different and have different likes and dislikes? If you want to know, ask your partner. Ask your partner. Who cares how someone in New York or Vancouver or Montreal likes it...ask the one laying beside you.
 NJgirl116
Msg: 3
how do you like it?
Posted: 5/15/2016 8:38:21 PM
I don't have any preferences, just feel lucky I'm getting some.
 LGL1975
Msg: 4
view profile
History
how do you like it?
Posted: 5/18/2016 6:48:43 PM
Do the alphabet.

I'm gonna finger-bang-bang you into my life....
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 5
how do you like it?
Posted: 5/19/2016 7:44:37 AM

just feel lucky I'm getting some.

Congrats!!! NJ. Hope is going good.
 NJgirl116
Msg: 6
how do you like it?
Posted: 5/19/2016 10:13:16 AM
I'm not getting any now!! I was speaking from memories only. Good girl forever!
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 7
how do you like it?
Posted: 5/19/2016 1:36:30 PM

I'm not getting any now!! I was speaking from memories only. Good girl forever!

Good girl? Does that mean that you were a bad, or may I say naughty girl at some point?
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 8
view profile
History
how do you like it?
Posted: 5/19/2016 9:37:23 PM

I was speaking from memories only.

Oh Lordy, know what you mean: I was asked to comment on a slice of "better than sex" cake a while ago, I had to demur and explain that it had been so long that even the few memories I have I don't trust.
 NJgirl116
Msg: 9
how do you like it?
Posted: 5/21/2016 2:09:22 AM

Oh Lordy, know what you mean: I was asked to comment on a slice of "better than sex" cake a while ago, I had to demur and explain that it had been so long that even the few memories I have I don't trust.

Lol I know.
This last guy of mine that I've been agonizing over for 2 years? Today I installed WhatsApp and his photo unexpectedly popped up. I thought, "Who is this old Jew." A striking resemblance to the many middle-aged Jewish men running around Brooklyn, which he is (except for the middle-aged part - yet) - I had never looked at him from that funny angle... and the sudden memories of my Jewish grandma and family members that are gone, the tenderness that overcame me... I looked at him with different eyes than before. Not with happier eyes... with sadder eyes... unfortunately. He contacted me yesterday with the usual lazy tap, I did not respond. As Igor pointed out in another message, sometimes people choose to do things that don't leave you any other option, regardless of how you feel.
 Chromis1
Msg: 10
view profile
History
how do you like it?
Posted: 5/21/2016 9:43:25 AM

This last guy of mine that I've been agonizing over for 2 years? .... He contacted me yesterday with the usual lazy tap

The sound of torment. If this was before the Supreme Court, they'd strike it down as an 8th Amendment cruel and unusual punishment.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 11
view profile
History
how do you like it?
Posted: 8/2/2018 3:28:44 AM
LOL.....guess some have no life....and as a guy who loves the taste and scent of a woman I like what they like and if prodded to follow her directions I do so but as the norm they like what I like...the taste and scent of a clean juiced up vagina.....a big clit....and her convulsing under my power!....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > how do you like it?