Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Kevin Durant to the Warriors      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Blackwood85
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Kevin Durant to the WarriorsPage 1 of 1    
As the title says 2 years for 54.3 million...........holy shit. I can't say much else except holy ****ig shit. Durant fits that offense so perfectly too that there won't be any chemistry issues. I thought this was a pipe dream until I woke up this morning and saw the announcement on the Bleacher Report app.
 milkmandeliver2
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Kevin Durant to the Warriors
Posted: 7/5/2016 8:38:50 AM
warrior come out to play!!!!!!! warrior come out to play!!!!!! me and the cavs nation 's is waiting..............
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2016 1:09:57 PM
One of the guys on sports radio was stating that keeping a salary cap on teams as a whole encourages parity - so, like football, teams are much more evenly balanced and unable to 'stack' a roster. What the NBA did is installed a personal salary cap per player as well. What THAT means - is star players know they can't make any more with any given, ordinary team as a feature player - so why the heck NOT go for a team that's loaded, and expected to get them a championship ring?

Dating isn't much different. If you don't think you can find a partner that will compensate you better for your time and effort, then there's zero incentive to go for the ordinary. So everyone goes for the 'winner', even though matching up with a great team doesn't mean it's going to happen.
 cooldog65
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 11/13/2016 3:11:29 AM
Warriors aren't going 82-0 this season. They will be in the double digits in losses.
 cooldog65
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2017 7:56:35 PM
Warriors are the champs and Durant the finals MVP.
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Kevin Durant to the Warriors