Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > just a couple thoughts....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThatGirlNamedAlli
Msg: 2
just a couple thoughts....Page 1 of 1    
Well then go on those sites. You just have to be smart who you talk to, think with your brain not your eyes alone. Can't say I've ever met a cheater (that I know of). I talked to a couple separated but "living together for the sake of the kids". ya huh? That ended after a couple messages.
There are oodles of great people here.
 daynadaze
Msg: 3
view profile
History
just a couple thoughts....
Posted: 7/7/2016 8:52:00 AM
Cite your sources of proof.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2016 8:52:37 AM
Why the hell does anyone need to send naughty pictures via a website, anyway? They TRACK that stuff. There's a log of it - a record of it - a copy of it - out there, where you can't get it back. Idiots. If you can't hold your 'send' button until you get a phone number to send a DIRECT, PRIVATE picture mail, then you have control issues that need to be dealt with.

Complaining about quality and honesty in profiles and internet dating is the oldest 'whine' in the cellar. You have the same power to block and delete profiles that anyone else does. One, single angry message to the POF mods doesn't get a person banned unless they are clearly violating a policy of some sort. Better check the policy again, and the your own history and see where you have been and done before you start throwing stones.

The exact same people in here populate most of the other popular sites as well. When the 'overlap' between popular sites is close to about 70%, your argument that THIS site is exceptionally bad really doesn't hold water.

Coming from an incomplete profile with no pics and a bunch of 'just ask me' statements -- you're not being honest or reputable in ANY way yourself. You're yet another coward hiding behind an anonymous profile, and could easily BE a cheater or sleaze or any of these negative assumptions you make of other people.

You reap what you sew. If you want decency and honesty, you have to put yourself out there as an example - first. Pay no attention to the man hiding behind the curtain - or keyboard.
 dameunbaso
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/7/2016 9:13:44 AM
What I have noticed, and it burns me up. Is that while gas has gone down in price, airline tickets are still expensive. What's up with that?

Hehehehe.

If we are going to have some whine in this thread, may as well enjoy it.
 AgentNinety9
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/7/2016 9:44:20 AM

a woman can sent nude pics of herself but a guy has lost that option for the same reason.

Wondering how you'd have noticed this without your attempt to send pictures of your junk to someone and failing.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/7/2016 12:04:18 PM
What's wrong with meeting and fvcking?

I must have missed the memo.

You sound high maintenance.

vvvvv

You're not my type, don't worry.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2016 12:45:05 PM
An observation....a rough diamond and my kid rules seem to be the same person.
Nice try.
 AgentNinety9
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/7/2016 1:43:50 PM
A fresh new flavor where the OP comes back to bump his own thread under a completely different profile just so he can agree with himself. Very original!
 U21984
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/7/2016 2:31:25 PM
Yeah, ladies.
Send those NUDE pics to MOI.
Obviously, the OP doesn't want them!
 Ouija2025
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/7/2016 3:22:05 PM
^^^ LOL
I do admit I miss the days of yore ( nude/dik pix) Would send them to my friends and we'd have a hoot :)
Guessing OP was warned he gets another block and it is toodles.
Open sewer HAHAHA
Speaking of whines I had to do a Vet run, nearly $150.00 pls send money I'll send you nude pix of Lilith :.
 daynadaze
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2016 3:50:53 PM
Well now see LOL we've all been royally told off and put in our place. I be we are all crying too! What will we do!!
 aintnodeal
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2016 11:03:53 PM

I guess you got here just in time to save everyone! Only 10 years of growing popularity before someone at last realized that Men and Women like to get their freak on and a dating site is an enabler!!!

Well, you'd better sign up on all the other dating sites and warn them, too!
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/7/2016 11:24:13 PM

... women on here are getting younger and more trampy...

I'm so confused. Isn't this a good thing??
 LTII
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2016 10:22:44 AM
The young and trampy thing -- it's not for me. Besides, I did my share of no strings hook-ups in my youth, because that's what you do when you're young. There've been a couple times in the last several years that I've had a young pretty 20-something wave her stuff in front of my face -- the allure of an older man, I guess. But I passed (politely as I could). I have niece that age, for Pete's sake. If I'd taken them up on it, I'd have felt like a skeevy old perv.

The cheating thing -- I've been "the other guy," and it wasn't fun. It's hard to be in love with someone who's only available half the time, and who only sees you as a part-time thing. Plus I walked around in perpetual guilt knowing I was messing with another man's woman. I did my best to ignore it, but you can only do so for so long. Ultimately, if you're messing around with someone who's already married/in a relationship, whether that relationship is a happy one or not, you're the bad guy. It broke my heart when she ended things because I was crazy about her, but on the same token it was a relief because of the guilt. Although to this day, ten years later, I still carry around some of that guilt. I'll never mess with a married woman again, I'll tell you that much. If I meet someone and catch even a whiff of possibility that she's in another relationship, I'm out the door.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2016 11:13:47 AM

has anyone noticed at all..that women on here are getting younger and more trampy?

No. I actually don't think that's a trend. The younger (and open to being 'trampy') have moved in recent times to Tinder. The average age on here is closer to 30 than 20.

or that both men and women on here have turned this site into one huge lets meet and fu ck site?

I think free online dating sites has always had that flavor, to a certain degree. Even among those Not wanting to meet-n-pork -- they'll let the option unfold. It doesn't mean they don't want to see them again. Remember that. I think the main issue is that there's a lot of people on here, and it becomes an online store. And it's free, so there's no pressure to make the most substance out of it in a limited time. With a 2.5x guy-to-girl ratio, average Janes' stock price will rise on here -- and with such a varying/adding selection, it pushes one to do more window-shopping.

did anyone know that on this site women can say they are looking to cheat but if a guy even askes why she wants to cheat she can have him deleted?

I think you had a bad experience - lol. You can ask a guy or girl who's taken on here what's up with that -- and have a high chance of offending them or a low chance, too. If you write someone on 1st message asking them that -- yeah, they should be ticked at ya.

lavalife, eharmony and zoosk are extremely better then this open sewer of cheating wives husbands

Saying this is a place OF cheating wives & husbands is more than an exaggeration -- it's just plain incorrect. Your unfortunately not-so-good experience(s) on here has skewed your POV.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2016 5:34:04 PM
POF has the largest membership so naturally some are not going to be genuine or whatever. Anyone can join and for free.

Not many women want to see a stranger's junk anyway, especially unsolicited.. Men are the potential predators and rapists in this world and not the same situation as a woman sending pics of her sexy bits. Right??

You can bet the young gals in the sexy revealing clothes wont meet up in the flesh anytime soon so all this supposed hooking up and fcucking happens less than you may think.

So what? If you dont like it, leave it. Simple.
 south_city
Msg: 21
Waah, I can't dik-pik any more?
Posted: 7/11/2016 7:25:50 PM

has anyone noticed at all..that women on here are getting younger and more trampy? or that both men and women on here have turned this site into one huge lets meet and fu ck site?

Where are these women? I haven't met them. LOL. Many of the women I talked to from POF ended up being flakes, liars, jerks etc.
 IgottaName
Msg: 22
Posted: 7/11/2016 7:30:51 PM
Here's an idea, you pour the whine and I'll cut the cheese...
 Candy57
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Waah, I can't dik-pik any more?
Posted: 7/11/2016 8:09:12 PM
good one! i have never watched a single episode of that trash.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > just a couple thoughts....