Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > User completely vanished?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 onemorenight89
Msg: 1
User completely vanished?Page 1 of 1    
Someone I was talking to and really getting on with completely vanished from pof. Is there any explanation for this? My sent item to him completely disappeared. I figured maybe he blocked me but his username doesn't even come up, and if someone deletes their account doesn't it say deleted user for a while?
 Mz_Dressup
Msg: 2
User completely vanished?
Posted: 7/13/2016 11:25:02 AM
He either deleted his profile or PoF did for some transgression.

It used to be that you'd see a message saying that the user deleted their profile, but no longer.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/13/2016 11:28:52 AM
This place is haunted , many a ghost encounter has been told here.

Beware !

AAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
( spooky ghostly wail )
 onemorenight89
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/13/2016 11:33:02 AM
Thanks. Yeah it used to say deleted user. It's also weird because I have some messages in my inbox from people that say deleted user but they still try and hold conversations lol. It's all a bit bizarre.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > User completely vanished?