Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Cause it needs to be said      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Devonation71
Msg: 1
Cause it needs to be saidPage 1 of 1    
Genesis P-Orridge

Whatcha all else think of this one?

Oh and this too apparently: two hundred characters two hundred characters two hundred characters two hundred characters two hundred characters two hundred characters two hundred characters two hundred characters two hundred characters two hundred characters two hundred characters two hundred characters two hundred characters two hundred characters two hundred characters two hundred characters two hundred characters two hundred characters two hundred characters
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Cause it needs to be said
Posted: 7/15/2016 2:18:31 PM
I like 70s Genesis but didn't care for the 80s poppy crap

I don't know the name of the song ? cd ? You're referring to ?
 Kodanshi
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2016 3:41:32 PM
It's the name of a musician/artist. Used to be in Throbbing Gristle.

I like him, though I do prefer the Throbbing Gristle stuff.
 Devonation71
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/15/2016 4:01:16 PM
Alright, cooking with gas now. This was more a challenge. GPO is very well known in the art world by know. And of course the popular machine
will continue to shy from and ignore him.

Next up, Coil, Nurse with Wound, Zoviet France, Front 242, Current 93...
 gcdeb
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2016 4:21:55 AM
Can someone translate "Whatcha all else" for me?
 WhereforeAndWhyNot
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2016 9:39:25 AM
^

That's the group that opened for the Squirming Debris in Memphis. Or was that the Dead Bedbugs? I can never remember....
 WhereforeAndWhyNot
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Cause it needs to be heard
Posted: 7/16/2016 9:46:45 AM

“I like 70s Genesis but didn't care for the 80s poppy crap”

YES… Back when Gabriel and Hackett were the driving entities, and they weren’t just Collins’ top-40 back-up band.

Return of the Giant Hogweed. Watcher of the Skies. Supper’s Ready. Good stuuuuuuf.

I thought it was hilarious when he said they were the “only progressive band to be inducted” into the R&R HOF. They were inducted because of all the top-40 crap, after even Hackett left. Gabriel has written creative circles around Collins, ever since… even though Collins clearly stole his style.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2016 10:10:09 AM
^^^^^^

I don't think Tony Banks gets nearly enough credit - check out his goods in Cinema Show , for example

Speaking of the HOF , it's an absolute JOKE that the band Yes STILL hasn't been inducted.

HOF and credibility aren't exactly synonymous in my book
 Devonation71
Msg: 9
Posted: 7/16/2016 8:55:17 PM
Prog rock was good, prog rock did achieve a few new things. But rock, thankfully, id dead. GPO is not rock and is so very much more than.

"Whatcha all else"? What are you all else (others)
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Cause it needs to be said