Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Dwindling serch results      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BigRedFord
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Dwindling serch resultsPage 1 of 1    
In my area lately I've noticed when I search for users to message that the results have decreased a lot. Less active users to choose from. Within a 75 mile distance there's only about sixty or so that have been online recently.

Also noticed using the "meet me" feature of this site, there are a lot of profiles I would describe as slutty. Example: bent over with a thong on.

What's going on around here?
 AgentNinety9
Msg: 2
Dwindling serch results
Posted: 7/27/2016 8:18:12 AM
What does your question have to do with single parents? Are you looking at a lot of hawt single mommies? I agree w/ you though, I don't think it's appropriate to be bent over with a thong on POF and I don't think it's appropriate to pose with your brats on a dating site either, but it would be hilarious to see some dumbazz bent over with a thong and a few little kids between her legs, like hey here's what happens next, big fella. Come over here and sign up for summa THIS, you know you want it.

If you aren't finding the kinds of profiles you want to see, then they aren't here. Sorry, POF has no control over who signs in often enough to meet your search criteria or the slutty bent-over thong-wearing meet me's who sign up for their service.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Dwindling serch results
Posted: 8/1/2016 1:33:52 PM
With me logged in living in the Midwest And older than you (which will auto-weed out more prospects than you), searching in 30646 within a 25 mile radius of girls 22-35, of Thin/Athletic/Average, it gets over 200 Online Today. So no, there's not only 60 or so that have been online recently. You yourself should get more than 200 within a mere 25 mile radius.

If you're only getting 60 within a 3x the mile radius I just did living in the midwest -- what's going on? Your search criteria's too stringent. :)
 BeyondtheMatrix
Msg: 4
Dwindling serch results
Posted: 8/30/2016 3:45:49 PM

Also noticed using the "meet me" feature of this site, there are a lot of profiles I would describe as slutty. Example: bent over with a thong on. -- BigRedFord [

It is sad and worrying that millions of men, including myself, need to find a mate through a computer. This wasn't the case in my parents' day. Agreed, there were no computers then and people met their husbands and wives in real life, but I think you get what I am saying here.

As for women on this site, I have noticed, especially with Western women, that their profiles are becoming more and more 'slutty,' as you put it, BigRedFord. I am weary, almost exhausted, with the duck faces, the tongues hanging out, the cleavage bursting out (one woman actually says in her photograph line: "I saw you looking"), and the "surprise me" and the "make me laugh" and all the rest of it.

I have lost count of the empty profiles, the profiles with "I don't do sex on the first night, so don't ask," and the legions of angelic, non-judgemental women who are "too busy for this" and who delight in calling men 'players' and '***holes' and . . . far worse.

One woman, and I wrote a post about this recently, had in her virtually empty profile only one thing: "Penty of freaks?" I wrote to her and said: "Calling men you don't know names like that won't help your cause." She wrote back almost immediately. I checked her profile first. She had capitalized her insult: "PLENTY OF FREAKS"? and added five words. "Don't message me with advice." I deleted her message unread.

I can't believe the way it's going today. For example, if you read through Asian women's profiles you are immediately impressed with the deep sincerity of many of them. There are no "PLENTY OF FREAKS?" screaming out at you, no swearing or cussing, and precious few of them bent over with a thong on. They don't need to do this. They still possess vestiges of womanhood and decency. Again, I am not saying all of them are like this, but the difference, in general, is remarkable.

Good luck with your search, BigRedFord. I truly wish you well.

- Peter
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Dwindling serch results
Posted: 8/30/2016 7:04:04 PM
The meet me feature.... Well OP I haven't seen any bent over ladies wearing thongs on that feature in my locale [within 75 miles]. I say, the only thing better than pics. of ladies bent over wearing thongs would be bent over ladies without thongs on.

Think of this.... The users in your locale may have decreased by number but it sounds like the ones left are more willing to share their assets and bare their inner selves to you and others out there on this wonderful site. Don't think of these gals as slutty but rather potentially therapeutic. Attitude is everything.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Dwindling serch results