Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 musicmakinchic
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...Page 1 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I was talking and texting with a guy for a while and everything seemed great.. until he sent a very close-up****pic. Dont get me wrong.. I love the male form and I love sex but I find receiving a****pic particularly before meeting/having sex with someone a MAJOR TURNOFF for various reasons.

- Guys, why do you send them? What purpose?
- Ladies any of you here who like to receive them prior to meeting?

(PS - I tried to do a subject search on this because I imagine its been posted before but I got the following error message, so apologize if this is redundant: "!!!!Sorry, an error occured while processing your request. We have taken a note of this error and will do our best to resolve it!!! ")
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 2
Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...
Posted: 7/30/2016 3:31:58 PM
I only send them when I'm drunk. I usually get blocked.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/30/2016 3:35:30 PM
That's strange, every female I've spoken to ,relatives, coworkers, etc ALL recommended sending a good dik pick before meeting

But seriously, it was prolly some kid yanking your chain and that was his way of letting you know you got " punked "
 musicmakinchic
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2016 3:54:23 PM
When I got upset about it he told me I ruined everything and always seem to find something negative to say about him because I had told him I also wanted the sexting to stop before we met.
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2016 3:56:27 PM
Why did you keep talking to him after you got that picture?

You say no sexting, a guy keeps sexting you, and you keep talking to him? Then he sends you a picture of his dick and you keep talking to him? Why?
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/30/2016 4:09:11 PM
(I find it's best not to shame people when they're feeling violated.)

To the nice lady: Unless there was some sexual talk leading up to this, he has been a poo head. To put it lightly. He may have sensed you are unsure of yourself in this arena, and is using that to try to exploit you.
 musicmakinchic
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2016 4:11:20 PM
I'm not sure myself LiliMarleen. We had an amazing conversation prior and I guess I was hoping he would just stop the behavior and get back to where we were before.
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2016 4:17:07 PM
Sounds like a nasty manipulator to me.

He's violating your boundaries, first by sexting, which he knew you didn't like because you say so in your profile. You allowed it. Then he escalated by sending you the****pic. When you told him you didn't like it, he responded by telling you what a horrible person you are for having boundaries.

I could be wrong, of course, but I think it is very unlikely that he will just go back to having amazing conversations with you. It seems much more likely to me that he has revealed his true colors.
 musicmakinchic
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2016 4:32:53 PM
Yes.. boundaries.. and I mentioned that. I told him I wanted to scale back the sexting and phone sex. He asked me to send another pic later and then a really bad text war ensued that went into the next day. After I sent the pic he texted "Where are your tits?" I said "OK I"m done." He said "I love teasing you lol." I said "You're not teasing." He said "OK fine. Be mean. You spoil everything. I can't be myself with you. I have to contain myself.. God sorry." I said "Well youre good at crossing boundaries... and no YOU spoiled it." He apologized and told me he was showing affection for me but it came out wrong and that he does respect me.

I dont know what to believe.
 BHinFL
Msg: 10
Boys will be boys?
Posted: 7/30/2016 4:35:00 PM
He overstepped his bounds and blamed it on you.

Time to move on.
 musicmakinchic
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2016 4:36:02 PM
As far as the sexting/phone sex comment in my profile.. I just added that today.
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2016 4:36:04 PM
For me, this would not be about what to believe, it would be about what's comfortable.

Is this fun and pleasant and comfortable for you?

I would not want to meet a guy with whom I had arguments before even meeting.

Think about what feels good, then do that.
 musicmakinchic
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2016 4:43:07 PM
He also told me once he wasn't just looking for sexting and phone sex but just found himself feeling very attracted to me and expressing it.. and his profile does say looking for a relationship.

Again Im not sure what to believe.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/30/2016 4:47:57 PM
LOL

He sends you a pic of his dik, asks to see your tatas, but says he RESPECTS you ?

...you don't know what to believe ?????

Make yourself some coffee, STRONG coffee....then maybe you'll clue in ?
 musicmakinchic
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2016 4:48:06 PM
Thanks Lili. Here's the thing... I still really like him. I know I"m making him sound like a neanderthal in this post but he's very smart and was awarded one of the highest medical scholarships a person can get. But it was also our connection.. we just really hit it off. We talked for hours the first night he called and seemed to have a lot in common and get a long really well.
 BHinFL
Msg: 16
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Posted: 7/30/2016 4:54:57 PM

I still really like him.

but

he's very smart and was awarded one of the highest medical scholarships a person can get

so you're afraid you might miss your chance to date a successful medical professional ... even though

He sends you a pic of his dik, asks to see your tatas, but says he RESPECTS you ?
...you don't know what to believe ?????

You already know the answer. You just want someone to tell you to overlook the facts.
 ericaagain
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/30/2016 4:56:18 PM
I had to look at your profile, I thought you were 18 going on 16.

He changed the dynamics when he sent a pic of his d1ck. He sexualized it far too early and in an inappropriate manner. You allowed it and now you are justifying it to yourself and to the folks on here. To me, you are naive OR you are just so lonely that you will put up with anything to get attention OR you have elf esteem issues and need to wok n those.

You haven't met yet and he sends a picture of his penis, WTF.
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2016 4:57:08 PM
All you know about this guy is what he TOLD you, and that his behavior is very bad and disrespectful.

You haven't even met him in person, and there's already this much drama. Nothing good ever comes of something that starts with this much drama.
 musicmakinchic
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2016 5:06:39 PM
No nothing to do with his profession. Its been a while since I've done online dating as I had sworn it off a few years ago and forgot what it was all about... but you've all helped me realize that yes appears he was just playing me.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/30/2016 5:12:43 PM
Next time, don't invest so much time on the phone with someone before you've even met them.

I still say it's prolly some pimply faced teenager with a deep voice.

Lesson learned I hope.
 carolann0308
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2016 5:17:41 PM
Meet within the first 2 weeks so you do not build up some fantasy relationship in your head. You do not know someone until you've met, so don't give out your phone number until you've determined they are ok. Didn't the sexting before you met set off a huge huge red flag? He sent the pic because you gave him every reason to believe that you would be thrilled by it. Stop participating in conversations and behavior that makes you uncomfortable, you do not know this man at all. I guarantee everything he told you was complete bullshit.
 gcdeb
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2016 5:19:06 PM
I guess it's a generational thing, but I end communication immediately if a man starts the sex talk before we meet, probably even anytime up until we are regularly dating. Ditto for sending or asking for intimate pics. To each their own. I take it as an indication that we aren't a match so no need for further communication.

It's sad that the standards for respectful dating are so low now that women accept this type of behaviour.

Not in any world does sending d*** pics ever equate to being respectful. The two just can not go together.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/30/2016 5:27:33 PM
I suppose after some guys razzle and dazzle them with tales of medical scholarships they feel a dik pic is the PIECE DE RESISTANCE ?
 musicmakinchic
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2016 5:32:28 PM
Thanks for input all. I appreciate.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/30/2016 5:35:31 PM
Well if you sexting with a stranger why the shock when he sends a dik pik. Kinda asked for it, hmm
Go to Rate Images, this morning there were 4 outta 8
So someone is clearly not shutting them down
I send the ones I get to my friends, post on FB, good giggle and we move on
Why do you even want to talk to someone who sexually violated you - and yes there is a movement saying unwanted dik pix a form of sexual assault
send them to his fam.. he so proud it can be a convo over dinner
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...