Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Review, please.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ouija2025
Msg: 5
Review, please.Page 1 of 1    
I do!
k, we know your favorite colour is plaid :) No need to feature that same shirt twice.. switch it up
So we already know your age , and it already says about Simon, so no need to echo
Remove the " can be a bit shy.. women like confident Men. Makes me think it would be pulling hens teeth to get you to talk
This is clumsy
" Listening to music, I'm very much into." huh?
Dining out , or what it is you enjoy ( Urban dictionary my friend) not eating out :p
What history?
Of course she is going to like you for you - remove that as well
DJing is an Interest but you make no further mention of it.. you need to give women a base to start up a convo
I have been watching your posts, lovely young Man, solid and grounded. I think you can do a better profile Simon
 call_me_tater
Msg: 6
Review, please.
Posted: 9/4/2016 8:09:07 PM
Hello Simon,

Lovely to have a polite and respectful young man wander in here.

I agree with the advice offered above.
I also think you could switch up sentence structure so not so many beginning with "I".

I'm Simon, 22, I'm honest, confident and I love a good laugh. I'm very mature for my age, I pride myself as a good listener and being respectful to people. I can be a little bit shy at first, around new people, but that soon fades!
We know your name and age. The rest is pretty much a bunch of cliches that everybody thinks of themselves, so try to describe yourself without using those words.
Do you tell jokes or are you funny?
When she wears an outfit she looks bad in, are you honestly going to tell her?
You're only 22 so I'm wondering what you consider being mature for your age.

So you're writing a book? Nice. Why so cryptic on the subject?
You also talk about it in different places-- keep it all together.

Break that big paragraph down so it's easier to read.
Go into a little detail about the interests you mention here.

She will feel free to send a message without prodding.

Your written word is a bit factual with no personality...try writing as you speak so it sounds less formal.
 Robyn143
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Review, please.
Posted: 10/23/2016 5:01:28 PM
I doubt it is your profile but rather your age group. you are 22 and I assume most women in that range are not looking online for dates..shoot...when I was the age I was newly enlisted in the Navy and on deployment and around lots and lots of men in person, lol..
 Forums_only
Msg: 14
Review, please.
Posted: 1/28/2017 8:13:13 PM
Bumped again

Congratulations on the book getting published.

The profile is looking good now. The only thing that would strike me as odd if I were a hypothetical 20-something girl would be a lack of a smiling photo. A real, happy, laughing smiling photo. You would be surprised how much of a difference that gives as a first (often only) impression.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Review, please.