Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Punk - Rock - Metal- Goth on POF Where are you ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 boogasback
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Punk - Rock - Metal- Goth on POF Where are you ?Page 1 of 1    
I've had a look on the forums for recent threads on these Genres of music and people that are into them in the UK and didn't find that many recent contributions so just putting it out there that it would be excellent to chat in the main sections of POF with similar type Ladies -Girls that also live for Music -Tattoos- Piercings and maybe just a odd Jack Daniels or 4 .

Some great gigs coming up for me - Might have a look at creating a Rock Metal Punk Goth POF meet - That would be good - Will have a look at that .

I live for music and i think I'm going to look at that right now.

Booga
 ThatGirlNamedAlli
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Punk - Rock - Metal- Goth on POF Where are you ?
Posted: 8/29/2016 3:36:33 PM
It would be cool to have some other chats. But that's was music forums are for I guess. I used to go to a couple. I'm still in touch with friends I made there almost 15 years later!

One of my favourite festivals we had here this summer at a stadium near me was a good 10 hours of local punk groups. It was loud, and a lot of fun. 2nd one and I'm sure there will be a third next year.
 WhereforeAndWhyNot
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2016 5:27:05 AM
Boog, you should check out Natalie (see her threads in other sections). Her profile says she's into punk & thrash, etc.
 boogasback
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2016 5:23:51 AM
thank you- will see if she comes up under that usrname- thanks
 Kodanshi
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2016 2:46:40 PM
I'm also into Punk and Metal. Though, I understand you're not looking for men, haha!
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Punk - Rock - Metal- Goth on POF Where are you ?