Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > profile review      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Forums_only
Msg: 2
profile reviewPage 1 of 1    
A few suggestions...

You could replace the main with a smiling colour photo and/or add more photos.
You could add the Interests field - at least 6 one or two-word items that describe your 'favourites' (ie: sport you play, team you follow, author, music group, artist or genre; food or cuisines; tv show, comedian, holiday spot, weekend activity... you get the idea)
Spellcheck the obvious typos.
The opening paragraph has no real specific information about you and it a virtually cliche-palooza. Don't waste valuable profile space with cliches - get to the details. What is your best characteristic? What is something you are looking forward to? Don't be generic.

From the Urban Dictionary: Netflix and Chill
It means that you are going to go over to your partners house and f*ck with Netflix in the background.

This is pretty much common knowledge now and could be something your viewer is clicking away from.

If you are messaging like you texted your thread here, at least make the effort to add capitals and punctuation.
Start with the photos.
 BlasphemousBombshell
Msg: 3
profile review
Posted: 9/3/2016 7:16:04 PM
You don't have a picture! How can you honestly expect anyone respond when you are missing a photo? The FIRST thing no photo says to me is: "Im married and don't want my wife to catch me." I NEVER respond to people that don't have a photo, or a main photo of anything other than themselves. I'm not taking ANY risk of dating someone who can't show their face.
 Mz_Dressup
Msg: 4
profile review
Posted: 9/3/2016 10:51:17 PM
The user you are responding to deleted his profile shortly after forums_only responded.

That's why there is no picture. Or profile content for that matter.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > profile review