Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > POF double charged my account.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 New_Decision
Msg: 1
POF double charged my account.Page 1 of 1    
I've scoured this site, the forums and even the blog as to what their email is, or how to ge in contact with them. They charged my account twice for upgrading to premium.
SEP 06 PLENTYOFFISH MEDIA ULC IAT PAYPAL $81.40 $22.47
SEP 06 PLENTYOFFISH MEDIA ULC IAT PAYPAL $81.40 $103.87
SEP 06 ATT Payment...
I do not know how to get them to refund this any help is appreciated.
 Mz_Dressup
Msg: 2
POF double charged my account.
Posted: 9/6/2016 4:03:19 PM
csr@pof.com

Include your username and email address. In your subject line put Billing problems.
 New_Decision
Msg: 3
Posted: 9/6/2016 4:22:34 PM
Thank you. Now I'm just wondering if they'll actually fix it or am i going to have to beg the bank to reimburse me.
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/7/2016 11:55:53 AM
I'd ask for a bank refund - POF are very bad at this sort of thing.......

maybeebaybee1
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/9/2016 8:56:44 AM
Wow ... Are you really paying $81.00 a month for this site? That's a huge waste of money, you realize that?

Do you really need to see if she read your message that badly?
 gcdeb
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2016 12:59:30 AM

Are you really paying $81.00 a month for this site?
Last time I was a paid member, I think I paid about $35 a month, but I had to pay 3 months in advance. So the $81 would likely be or 3-6 months (can't be bothered logging in to the other side to check - I'm sure someone else won't be able to resist though).
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/12/2016 6:48:32 AM
I would go to your bank and file a chargeback for double payment. POF customer service is appalling. You could try emailing csr@pof.com but most likely you won't get a reply for weeks so I'd just go for the sledge hammer option of chargeback.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > POF double charged my account.