Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Liars & Gameplayers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nealie13
Msg: 1
Liars & GameplayersPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Ladies, why all the GAMEPLAYING? The maturity level of the females on here is a JOKE! NO HONESTY! The ladies I have been out with so far from this site are PATHETIC! I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE ATTRACTIVE LADY on here! What I have seen are lots of people with SEVERE MENTAL PROBLEMS! And one last thing, stop BORING ME by saying how often you work out in the gym, because I DON'T CARE! And you're a LIAR if you say that your not just searching for six pack abs! I work out but I don't make a big deal of it on here! I don't care if a lady works out or not.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 2
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 11:55:40 AM
Getting shut down are you? :/ No need to scream.. no one interested in engaging in a cap lock war with you. Makes you look a tad unstable.
You can however always leave if you so disenchanted
Exit is third hall down, make a sharp turn at SMH
And you free!
 kj521
Msg: 3
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 12:20:31 PM
Geez Mr. Nealie!

Why are you coming in here and shouting at us about the women YOU are choosing?
Stop picking the same ones! Or better yet....just stop dating!

While you're at it....stop ruining my National Ampersand Day!
And dang straight I am looking for six pack abs...itsa good a place as any to draw my beloved ampersands ! Duh! :D
 browneyesboo
Msg: 4
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 12:33:32 PM
I'm surprised you've not had much luck here.
You seem awesome and attractive?
Maybe take the bull by the horns, strap a mattress to your
back and go bang on the door of the woman you really want.
It's not like you'll look or sound any creepier than you already do.
 flman2015
Msg: 5
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 12:33:42 PM

itsa good a place as any to draw my beloved ampersands

Gotta appreciate a woman that draws ampersands on a man's six pack... particularly if she does it with the tip of her tongue... such communication skills ensure she will get a lasting, solid exclamation mark of approval from the man.

Actually, make that a rock solid exclamation mark.

The maturity level of the females on here is a JOKE! NO HONESTY! The ladies I have been out with so far from this site are PATHETIC! I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE ATTRACTIVE LADY on here!

I have no doubt many ladies will be grateful to you for proving that the problem is not specific to the female gender.

Go work out... get those six-pack abs then some ladies will play "ampersand-twister" on them.
 tizzabelle
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 12:42:25 PM
Are you really only 56? Maybe I am not very good at judging age but, something about your eyes in your main pic makes me think you are a little older. Really you should get someone to help with your pics as none of them are very good 2/3 are really quite blurry... maybe it's your eyes that need to be checked? That could be why you are not seeing any attractive women here.
 perspektiv
Msg: 7
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 12:44:50 PM

The ladies I have been out with so far from this site are PATHETIC!

You have to at some point and time in life, accept that you're the one choosing the "crazy" and "pathetic" women you keep getting stuck with. There has to be some level of accountability here, that has to look in the mirror as to why you constantly seem to be drawn to them. Its otherwise, like someone leaving their vehicles unlocked with tons of money in the front seats, and getting upset they keep getting robbed.

To delve even deeper. We often subconsciously pick partners, based on people of influence when growing up, who disappointed you the most.

Again--when you point the finger at others, there are three others pointing back at you.

The women you've dated likely will always be flaky, unstable and immature. Its not on them to change. Its on you to find what it is in you, that keeps having you pick them.
 Scaretale
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 12:49:12 PM
So weird...I think 80% of the girls on here are attractive.
 GhettoFoot
Msg: 9
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 12:50:33 PM
Wow, you sound like a catch! Bitter and misogynistic, it's baffling why you aren't successful at dating.
If all you attractive are pathetic low-lives, it's time to do some intense self-reflecting.

LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE.
 kj521
Msg: 10
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 12:57:49 PM
"such communication skills ensure she will get a solid and lasting exclamation mark of approval from the man."

Um...I don't know if you noticed, Mr. Flman....but I just love exclamation points! They're actually my most favorite punctuation mark. ;)

"Go work out... get those six-pack abs then some ladies will play "ampersand-twister" on them. "

Maybe....but Op looks like he might need a little waxing and buffing first. :D

Sorry Op! That was very immature of me. What can I say? I like to joke and play games. :/
 flman2015
Msg: 11
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 1:26:28 PM

I just love exclamation points! They're actually my most favorite punctuation mark. ;)

..................!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great !!!!!!!!!!! (I hope you like them big)
 Heffelump
Msg: 12
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 2:05:46 PM
This is just another example of a cheater and game player.

KJ claims that exclamation points are her favourite punctuation mark, but she's been tarting around with the ampersand for 24 hours now. Talk about sending mixed messages.
 kj521
Msg: 13
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 2:19:16 PM
^^^^^So.....does that mean you want to be my.....? I like them, too. ;)

Heffelump
Msg: 14
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 2:28:40 PM
I heard what you did with that Umlaut. Just can't resist a punctuation mark with an accent from what I hear.
 PlutoLover68
Msg: 15
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 3:02:00 PM
OMG! thank you all for the laugh in the middle of my work day. I needed it.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 16
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 3:09:28 PM
Not even ONE attractive lady? Well now, that's just perplexing. ..........Hmmmm
I know, I know, they've all been hiding in the Forums!
Hiding behind !!!!!!!!!! and ???????????

Now let me get this straight. Not ONE attractive lady to be seen, BUT............... OP contacted more than one, cause it says, "ladies" and then to add insult to injury, "ladies I have been out with", the OP admits to this. The "ladies" are "PATHETIC", "I have seen ..............people with SEVERE MENTAL PROBLEMS!"

Hmmmmm ...................Time for new glasses?

Maybe the women, "Work", .............."Out at the gym"?
You know, the reception lady, the housekeeping lady, the book keepin' lady?
 flman2015
Msg: 17
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 3:16:24 PM

Talk about sending mixed messages.

Women's mixed messages are simply an expression of their liking for a variety of positions ;-) (and punctuation marks... grammatically speaking of course)
 dpwesu
Msg: 18
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 3:44:08 PM
Good God!

I could have the same RANT about the men on here!

OP....maybe dating just isn't for you!

Go pack up your balls.....oops I mean marbles and head on home to mommy and cry to her....

I'm sure she'll make it all better for you.....
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 19
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 3:53:06 PM

I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE ATTRACTIVE LADY on here!

I have.

What I have seen are lots of people with SEVERE MENTAL PROBLEMS!

OK, we'll have to give you that one.

I DON'T CARE

Tommy Lee Jones.
In "The Fugitive".
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 5:17:07 PM
OK, You may not care if a woman works out, but a lot of men here do. Have you seen the many posts about overweight women?
You mention a sports team in your profile. I could care less about any sport, and I am sure there are a few more women on here that feel the same.
My personal experience from meeting POF men is that they all had their good qualities, but none were a match for me.
Keep looking dude...or don't...just quit your ****ing about it.
Question...Why did you upgrade if the women here are so bad?
 Ouija2025
Msg: 21
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 6:24:31 PM
second Q, nd I alone thinking about Max Headroom
Well we all so unattractive.. guess if you upgrade you get a chest wax :)
 gtomustang
Msg: 22
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 8:11:07 PM
You definitely should ask for your money back.

You haven't seen a hot babe, they all talk about going to the gym...sounds like you should have done something better with your time.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 8:14:19 PM
I've been waiting for an intelligent thread to come up this week.

I'm still waiting.
 Cdan1957
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/9/2016 8:58:23 AM
I missed ampersand day! Damn it anyway. Or maybe I should say I missed ampersand day & the OP is a tool!!!

Do you really realize how pathetic it is to biatch and moan about the quality of women on an online dating site when you throw a shirtless picture out there with the sun throwing glare off your bald head? Nothing more attractive then some 56 year old gray haired bear sporting a gold chain and decides to put GO BULLDOGS!!! in his profile. I can't imagine why the ladies aren't lining up.

This has to be a Troll, no one is really this much of an asshat.
 2ufo2
Msg: 25
Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/9/2016 9:07:29 AM

I missed ampersand day! Damn it anyway. Or maybe I should say I missed ampersand day & the OP is a tool!!!

That's ok, Talk Like a Pirate Day is coming up in another week.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Liars & Gameplayers