Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > R&B Weekend Nov 18-20. NY to PA      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NVGIVUP
Msg: 1
view profile
History
R&B Weekend Nov 18-20. NY to PAPage 1 of 1    
Come join in a weekend of pure enjoyment and fun. Two days of Comedy Shows, Line Dancing, Card Games, semi-formal dinner, Breakfast, Workshops,
OLE SKOOL PERFORMANCES FEATURING: The Temptations * Enchantments * Alexander O'Neal * SOLO * Alexander O'Neal * Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes * The Floaters * Alyson Williams, and so much more.
This is an event you don't want to miss. Meet Great people who, like you, who want to have good ole fashion ole skool fun.
ROOM OPTIONS: Single 755 - - Double 550 - - Triple 500 - - Quads 480
Bus leaves from Long Island and from Brooklyn contact me for more details.
 NVGIVUP
Msg: 2
view profile
History
R&B Weekend Nov 18-20. NY to PA
Posted: 9/19/2016 6:35:32 PM
Sorry to say it's the same with the meals this year. This is the main reason me and my co-captain decided to add a little something extra to the plate. We will include an additional meal. It's well worth it even without the meals. As for the activities, most have been spaced out so that all can take advantage of what they want.
 NVGIVUP
Msg: 3
view profile
History
R&B Weekend Nov 18-20. NY to PA
Posted: 9/19/2016 6:36:54 PM
Special shout out to the men. There are going to be many single, attractive, and progressive Black women who would love to see you there. Contact me for your reservation.
Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > R&B Weekend Nov 18-20. NY to PA