Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Clinton joke      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 VikingHoosier
Msg: 1
Clinton jokePage 1 of 1    
Mr. and Mrs. Bill Clinton got invited to a Cubs baseball game at Wrigley Field in Chicago. Bill Clinton was the guest of honor in the pregame ceremony. The crowd cheered as they announced his name. Suddenly there was a shrill scream and the crowd was surprised to see Hillary go flying off the VIP deck onto the field below. An official went up to Bill Clinton and said, "No, you were supposed to throw out the first *PITCH*!"
 VikingHoosier
Msg: 2
Clinton joke
Posted: 9/27/2016 6:03:04 AM
After last night's debate, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump left at the same time and got on the same elevator. As they were riding the elevator down from the debate area to the parking lot, the elevator suddenly stopped between floors. The two were trapped together. Hillary turned to Trump and said, "Oh Donald, I want you to make me feel like a real woman!" Donald grabbed a mop that was in a bucket in the elevator, handed it to her, and said, "OK, start cleaning the floor!"
 benartflick
Msg: 3
Clinton joke
Posted: 11/11/2016 10:33:40 AM
Good jokes, but perhaps not PC - especially for this web site.

I wrote a screenplay back in 2004 that was funny and popular. It made the top 10 out of more than 2600. A few reviewers did attack me for having an ex-president hitting on women all the time. Watch the following 12 minute video and you can guess why they were pissed off. (My entire SP would make a two hour movie, so I had to cut out the love story and much more for this short story.)

https://youtu.be/0K-t869ZICE
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Clinton joke