Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Visibility      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 boostedanimal
Msg: 1
view profile
History
VisibilityPage 1 of 1    
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=126835828

I got more views when I first created my account. I haven't got any views for weeks, so I'm thinking of remaking my account so I pop up in the new section again, but I'm too lazy to retake the behemoth of a psychological evaluation. What other methods are there to increase visibility? Profile improvement tips also welcome.
 Forums_only
Msg: 2
Visibility
Posted: 10/9/2016 10:01:09 PM
Ah, the 'new fish' smell has worn off, has it? You could replace the mug shot with an outdoor smiling head/shoulders shot to appear new again.

Even if they click on the new smiling photo, you need to give a bit more info in the profile so your potential viewer can find things in common and get a feel for your sense of humour. Currently, there is none.

Instead of waiting for views, you are sending introduction messages to girls you find interesting, right?
 call_me_tater
Msg: 3
Visibility
Posted: 10/10/2016 10:05:45 AM
Hi Brandon,

Nobody reads those tests anyway.
Women your age do little searching (dudes come to them) so being brand new will be minimally effective.

Where do you get your seafood? The market or restaurant doesn't include the bones.
Gotta clean my basement. Lots of effort, no satisfaction. Guess I won't bother and let things pile up some more.

You just repeated your interest list down below without elaboration, so it's more of an echo.
Watching TV and walking...hmmmm.
Gotta be more to you than that.
Whole thing says, "Meh, I'm sorta here".

C'mon, put in some effort here.

Look at the body language in your Lakers pic...all droopy and such and why so sad?
 BeyondtheMatrix
Msg: 4
Visibility
Posted: 10/13/2016 3:06:01 PM

Women your age do little searching (dudes come to them). -- Call Me Later

I doubt that.

I have lost count of the headlines on here that scream:

"How hard can this be?"

"I'm getting sick of this."

"I DON'T HAVE MEET ME!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Are there any real men around here?"

"I GIVE UP."

And such like.

But the myth continues. Women just lie back on the couch, tap the keyboard,
sigh and wait for the men to do all the work. And they, meanwhile, don't even
open the messages.

No, it's a myth, one that we love to fall for, just like the illusion of 'democracy.'

- Peter
 justdeb111a
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Visibility
Posted: 10/15/2016 11:10:43 PM
Lost that new car smell have you?

Easy. Put up new pics--make them very different from what you had before. You can even message someone you messaged before but got nowhere/no answer. I suspect that most will have deleted your missive already and when they see a different pic, won't remember that they have already spoken to you--you get a 2nd shot.

If you have premade response or fishing messages, change them too--make them very different than they were.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Visibility