Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will Trump be the biggest loser? What's next?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dragonbytes
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Will Trump be the biggest loser? What's next?Page 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
This is a two part question?

Will Trump make it into Histories top ten biggest losers?

The top ten biggest losers in the last 238 years.

1. THOMAS JEFFERSON over CHARLES PINCKNEY, 1804:
2. ABRAHAM LINCOLN over GEORGE McCLELLAN, 1864:
3. WOODROW WILSON over TEDDY ROOSEVELT and WILLIAM H. TAFT, 1912:
4. HERBERT HOOVER over AL SMITH, 1928:
5. FRANKLIN ROOSEVELT over HERBERT HOOVER, 1932:
6. FRANKLIN ROOSEVELT over ALF LANDON, 1936:
7. LYNDON JOHNSON over BARRY GOLDWATER, 1964:
8. RONALD REAGAN over JIMMY CARTER, 1980:
9. RONALD REAGAN over WALTER MONDALE, 1984:
10. RICHARD NIXON over GEORGE McGOVERN, 1972:

This is with #1 being the worst loser in history.

I think Trump will be about #6 biggest loser, which get's Nixon off the list.

If you think Trump loses, how bad will he lose? Will he make history? Where will he fall on the list?

Next question, what will Trump to after the election assuming he loses?

Form a new Trumponian Political party, create a website to collect contributions to the New Trumponian party?

BONUS QUESTION! If there is a new political party, will it somehow have Trumps name on it?

OR will Trump start a new cable TV channel or a new radio shock-jock Donald Trump, make America Great Again?

I am thinking new TV Cable channel.

He could "retire" he could go back to The Apprentice, but I think that is done for.

Any thought on what Trump might do post election?

And will the Republicans keep control of either the Senate or House?

I think for sure they lose the Senate, and I think it will be close to a 50/50 tie in the House, equal democrats / republicans, though if it isn't then for sure Democrats.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 2
Will Trump be the biggest loser? What's next?
Posted: 10/10/2016 7:02:21 PM
I'm pretty sure Republican has beens are contractually obligated to do Dancing with the Stars.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/10/2016 7:08:50 PM

Demand a recount.

No hanging chads left behind.
 gcdeb
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2016 7:23:50 PM
All of you who don't want Trump as president, better make sure you vote! Don't be complacent.
 LGL1975
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2016 8:37:38 PM
Trump will be the next president.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/10/2016 8:41:29 PM
Good for you.

Don't let any of those bad truthy people or "facts" bring you down. But don't give up on Romney yet. He needs support if he is going to travel back in time for a redo.
 JS3344
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2016 8:41:37 PM
He will start a new reality show called the "pvssy grab", where naked contestants will try to rescue domestic cats from a jungle island.......
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/10/2016 8:48:11 PM

Msg: 6

Good for you.

Don't let any of those bad truthy people or "facts" bring you down. But don't give up on Romney yet. He needs support if he is going to travel back in time for a redo.

I think LGL is right, Tic Tac Trump will be the next president of Trump TV Network.
 deetristate
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/11/2016 3:22:14 AM
Do you vote for who you think will be the winner?

I don't.

IF he loses, it will be big.
The second and fourth estates are working very hard to make that happen.
---------------------------------------------
(How pharisaical of you men who are usually louder "feminists" than any women I know taking advantage of this as a PC opportunity to repeat (Over and over again) blue language referring to women. And we are not even in a locker room. Telling)
 Maleman999
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/11/2016 7:09:55 AM

He will start a new reality show called the "pvssy grab"...

I think he will have a show with Honey Boo Boo, since that appeals to his fan base.
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/11/2016 2:23:46 PM
I have been collecting screen shots of predictions, from the ones that say that Trump is going to win, to the ones that say that Hillary is going to win.

I used to believe that with Pence, Trump could get all those Karl Rowe Christian Conservatives that do not poll well, yet when they vote, they vote. But with this latest Kitty grabbing headlines, I doubt that will be the case.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 12
Posted: 10/11/2016 2:33:54 PM

I think he will have a show with Honey Boo Boo, since that appeals to his fan base.

How about Honeypot Boob Boob?
 chameleonf
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/11/2016 2:57:02 PM
He's already on a list of biggest losers even before the election takes place due to his personality. A rich, entitled, self-absorbed loser.

After the election he'll have to spend an inordinate amount of time trying to rebrand under another name - probably his daughter's husband's name - or something else less linked to the Trump name because it's becoming a name respectable businesses will want to disassociate from. He may well buy into a cable network but it will only attract the Jerry Springer-type crowd with things like a game show titled "A Sucker Born Every Day" with the worst of his deplorables being the "dupees". He'll probably write a book full of the standard bullsh!t he tries to peddle like how the voting was fixed, how many things he never said that he did, ya know his typical cry-baby blatherings...unfortunately, people will buy it. He probably won't make much off of it though after having to pay a lawyer to review it first for all the libel and slander he'll throw in it. It will definitely have to be in the fiction area of bookstores.

I can't see him going back into politics himself but I can see the possibility of one of his younger family members giving it a shot at some point a la Trudeau in Canada. Blah!
 JustDukky
Msg: 14
Posted: 10/11/2016 4:45:32 PM
I predict the biggest loser in the upcoming US election will be the American people...as usual.
 BeckyHT
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2016 4:56:13 PM
Trump... will still have his money. Like all the other very wealthy... he has to spend it somewhere.

And he'll probably be a pain in the ass from the sidelines.

Did you see Obama roast Trump at the 2011 White House Correspondents' Dinner? It sure looks to me like Trump decided to run for President so he could take the keys out of the hands of Obama in retribution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eJpWOY3r18
 kj521
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/11/2016 5:01:41 PM
Have to agree with you there, Mr. Dukky. :(

Never know though......if my idea of dressing up like Shrek characters and storming the Castle (White House) takes off before the election.....anything could happen! So far it's been retweeted 5 times! Woo Hoo!

*****Having a hard time getting anyone to dress up as the a** ......I mean.....Donkey. Don't know why....he's a cool character. :/
 JustDukky
Msg: 17
Posted: 10/11/2016 10:44:38 PM

if my idea of dressing up like Shrek characters and storming the Castle (White House) takes off before the election.....anything could happen! So far it's been retweeted 5 times! Woo Hoo!

*****Having a hard time getting anyone to dress up as the a** ......I mean.....Donkey. Don't know why....he's a cool character. :/

Too bad there are no ducks in the Shrek movies. They needed a character with a really fowl temper.
 gtomustang
Msg: 18
Posted: 10/12/2016 8:43:39 AM
Well, Chump threatened to arrest HC if he gets into office. Why can't HC threaten to investigate his business dealings, his charitable organization buying off a judge, etc? Chump made it all fair game....

Chump has his audience. He'll still cater to those millions on Twitter. He'll open up a chain of restuarants where they can feast on bitter fruit named after everyone he hates from this election. He may not have all the money he claims to have, now that borrowers know its his gameplan to not pay back loans. But he can still sell Chump hats to people who want something like the Confederate Flag to wear.

"its not racism, its a sign of independence, dammit!"

He can't get rid of his anger, its tied too much into his ego. He'll definitely remain a fly in the ointment (look at Newt Gingrich, why does he stick around?). There's going to be an audience of angry white men willing to throw a buck at him, just like they continue their Howard Stern subscription.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/12/2016 8:55:55 AM

Well, Chump threatened to arrest HC if he gets into office. Why can't HC threaten to investigate his business dealings, his charitable organization buying off a judge, etc? Chump made it all fair game.

She is not as honed with quick comebacks...as he is.
Then again...It's a fine line to walk....does she get into the mud with the "pig" ??

Trump should start up a school for "cons".....because he sure has conned a lot of people of America.
He's quite good at...telling people what they want to hear.
Have you ever watched the brave reporter that has ventured into one of his rallys and asked questions?
Go to his website on Facebook....yikes!!
I have to tell you....they are not concerned about political issues at all..
A mob mentality.....comes to mind.
 Maleman999
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/12/2016 9:27:38 AM

Well, Chump threatened to arrest HC if he gets into office. Why can't HC threaten to investigate his business dealings, his charitable organization buying off a judge, etc? Chump made it all fair game....

Hillary is a hard read, because she is playing to the cameras by being cool, calm and collected and acting "presidential" at all times. But I think under the hard exterior armor is TNT, and look out if someone lights the fuse. Trump's main campaign strategy is insulting Hillary, hoping she blows her top, giving Trump the opportunity to say: "See? I told you she can't handle the job of being president. Am I right or am I right?" I don't know any woman who can take constant insults without lashing out at some point. But Hillary just smiles the whole time.

I think these constant attacks will end up biting Trump in the arse. When/if Hillary becomes president, she'll probably turn the tables on him and have a full blown investigation of his business practices, sexual assault allegations, and have a prosecutor throw the book at him-since Trump threatened Hillary with the same action, and wants her to be tossed in jail. Trump could be the one who ends up in jail, and I think Hillary will do whatever it takes to put him there, and see who has the last laugh.
 Forereels
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2016 10:36:16 AM

Glen Beck now supports Hillary

No he doesn't...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/10/11/glenn-beck-no-im-not-voting-for-hillary-clinton-in-november/
 gtomustang
Msg: 25
He already is
Posted: 10/12/2016 3:14:12 PM
and its not the first time Chump has threatened HC,

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/what-would-happen-if-a-u-s-presidential-candidate-actually-threatened-to-kill-a-rival

I think it might be the third. It is the first time he wasn't vague about it, however. He really loves to escalate if he goes unchallenged. Just the kind of dictator you want in the Oval Office, he sees as many domestic enemies as foreign ones. I guess it just reminds the Republicans of Nixon, so it doesn't feel as scary to them. Or they love Putin too, so they see nothing wrong if Chump slips some radioactive material into HC's water at the Third Debate.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 26
Posted: 10/12/2016 5:35:03 PM
Msg 20 says:

Hillary is a hard read, because she is playing to the cameras by being cool, calm and collected and acting "presidential" at all times. But I think under the hard exterior armor is TNT, and look out if someone lights the fuse. Trump's main campaign strategy is insulting Hillary, hoping she blows her top, giving Trump the opportunity to say: "See? I told you she can't handle the job of being president. Am I right or am I right?" I don't know any woman who can take constant insults without lashing out at some point. But Hillary just smiles the whole time.

agreed ^

I think these constant attacks will end up biting Trump in the arse. When/if Hillary becomes president, she'll probably turn the tables on him and have a full blown investigation of his business practices, sexual assault allegations, and have a prosecutor throw the book at him-since Trump threatened Hillary with the same action,

This could happen but then this action will end up polarizing the country even more, because it will be seen as an assault & retribution on all those (the "trump nation") who supported him staunchly. Trump will not go down without a fight, and would no doubt highlight how the "establishment" is out to get him. HC will be in a precarious situation in 4 yrs, if the presidency is rocky. Trump could galvanize all his supporters all over again even if he is not gonna be running. Even in loss, Trump will be revered by his followers as the "defender of the faith" , and seen in the same light as Robert E. Lee was by the South.

If HC was truly smart as POTUS, she would leave Trump alone and let him sink in his own mire that he has stirred up, instead of martyrizing him.
 flman2015
Msg: 27
Posted: 10/12/2016 6:38:08 PM

Will Trump make it into Histories top ten biggest losers?

In the history books, cherry-grabber is already a loser. Till now he's spent about $50 million but, in the process he has damaged his most valuable asset, that is the cherry-grabber brand. Deplorable, single neuron white supremacists are not known to have money to burn in frivolous luxuries. He has lost quite a few real and potential customers.

There are so many ways that he'll be remembered as a loser that, for brevity's sake, only the most recent one follows...

After stating the he'd throw HC in prison if elected, he mentioned he'd prosecute her lawyers too. That's what buffoons are made of, not presidents. He _might_ be qualified to be president of a petri dish, certainly not a country, much less the U.S of A.

I really believe he will win the top spot in the list.

If you think Trump loses, how bad will he lose?

I guess, he'll probably get somewhere around 44% of the electorate. That's disappointing enough.

He'll have a tantrum... twitter will crash... some of the more animated deplorables will cause some problems... after a couple of weeks the whole thing will have petered out.

Form a new Trumponian Political party, create a website to collect contributions to the New Trumponian party?

That's definitely a possibility. Keep getting money from die-hard deplorables. That won't go anywhere.

BONUS QUESTION! If there is a new political party, will it somehow have Trumps name on it?

What kind of question is that ?... there wouldn't be a party without his name on it. Probably something like the "ReTrump" party where some voters get grabbed twice.

He could "retire" he could go back to The Apprentice, but I think that is done for.

I seriously doubt any network will ever have him again.

And will the Republicans keep control of either the Senate or House?

It's likely they'll lose the majority in the Senate. They'll probably retain a majority in the house but, they'll probably lose a few seats.

Any thought on what Trump might do post election?

I don't know what he's going to do but... it would nice if he'd finally shut up. America needs a break from that fool.
 JustDukky
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/12/2016 6:53:31 PM
I'm sticking by my earlier prediction that whether or not we're still alive in November to even have an election, the biggest loser will be the American people (as usual).
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will Trump be the biggest loser? What's next?