Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Do Aussies tend to want to meet/date/etc. other Aussies or open up mo      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 zonavar68
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Do Aussies tend to want to meet/date/etc. other Aussies or open up more?Page 1 of 1    
As an Aussie, I sort of prefer mostly to seek out other Aussies but with the huge propensity of fake profiles it's really hard to filter out the fakes and find people who seem genuine, even before factoring in that the chance of having a response to a polite message of introduction is around well over 1 in 100 or lower. ;-)

I know Australia is a very big multicultural place these days and I'm become more open to people from other lands and cultures, particularly as that diversity can be very sexy and attractive in the right mix!
 Cynderella
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Do Aussies tend to want to meet/date/etc. other Aussies or open up more?
Posted: 10/17/2016 10:11:40 PM
I think you get the fake profiles in every country. I always think of it like this....this is a small world and I would go to the ends for the love of my life.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Do Aussies tend to want to meet/date/etc. other Aussies or open up more?