Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Welcome feedback on my profile....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fun2bewith_1985
Msg: 1
Welcome feedback on my profile....Page 1 of 1    
Hey guys/girls. Just looking for some feedback on my profile in terms of flow and more importantly pictures. Hopefully I can get some constructive criticism so I can go forth and make the necessary changes. Thank you!!!
 Ouija2025
Msg: 2
Welcome feedback on my profile....
Posted: 10/17/2016 5:20:01 AM
Hi :)
Saying no pets yet you posted a picture with your dog Millie huh
Need a full body shot
If you are studying round the clock when you going to have time to date?
Remove the age restriction
A picture with you in a shirt instead of all Tees would be good
Already says your name no need to repeat
Totally missed filling in the Interest section
People don't want to " just ask"
What is wrong saying Hi or Hey first message? Isn't that what you first say when you meet someone first time, answer the phone, etc? You know, like lets look at your thread title LOL Having a neg is jarring
You are a fine looking Man, I'm sure you are getting messages - but you are also new.. new fish get the flurry of attention :)
 Forums_only
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/17/2016 9:01:50 PM
These are exactly the points I would've noted as well. "Cute" will carry you far, but if you want a connection beyond that, a bit more effort is going to be needed.

What exactly are you studying? What do you want to be when you grow up? It could be a subject your viewer finds interesting, or may be tempted to write and ask you for more information about.

You are contacting women you find interesting, too, right?
 Fun2bewith_1985
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/18/2016 5:01:45 AM
Ok so I made the corrections you suggested. Added some new pics as well. Thanks for the help....
 Forums_only
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/18/2016 6:56:09 AM
Still need to add the Interests and lose the personal contact info.
 Fun2bewith_1985
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/18/2016 7:09:17 AM
Duly noted. Profile is updated with changes.
 PlutoLover68
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/18/2016 10:50:18 AM
As a word to the wise, I will add that scammers have made it difficult for military and ex military to be taken seriously in the world of on line dating. Its a sad, horrible truth. I'd say 90% of the scammers try to pull at the patriotic heart strings by claiming to be military or former military, and the men they impersonate are always good looking. I'm not suggesting that you omit that from your profile or change it, just something you should know that you could come up against and be prepared.
 Fun2bewith_1985
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/20/2016 7:50:28 PM
I appreciate the advice. Thanks for the help. Definitely lots of catfish out there, especially on a site like this.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Welcome feedback on my profile....