Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > A Female member is asking me to join "Safe Date"      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Welshbloke1981
Msg: 1
view profile
History
A Female member is asking me to join "Safe Date"Page 1 of 1    
Hi Can anyone shed light on this?

A Female member wanted to "Meet Me" ok so I replied back then shes asking me to join this Free Site called "Safe Dating Team" can anyone tell me what this is all about please?

Thanks
Rob
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 2
A Female member is asking me to join Safe Date
Posted: 10/22/2016 12:15:21 PM
Don't do it.

If anyone asks you to go to another site, s/he is a scammer.
 Welshbloke1981
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2016 12:16:50 PM
I did look into that site and joined but cancled the account straight away.

Thanks for the heads up.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/22/2016 1:17:31 PM
You may be too late.

If you used a standard password, your real email, and/or opened a file, you might have an interesting few months.
 Welshbloke1981
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2016 2:29:37 PM
Please Elaborate?
 Hostess68
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2016 4:10:22 PM
POF seems to be letting any ol trash in. I cant report the following message as inappropriate. I no longer have the option but how would you feel about reading this profile?... I felt violated and lets face it; in the real world he would have got a face smack! Here it is:

Having not long left a 20 year relationship, i have decided its time to have lots of fun, i live on my own so if you are looking for lots & lots & lots of licky licky haha send me a message. Also enjoy driving so distance is no issue. Who knows we could go on a picnic and feed each other nice food. Or plan B I could just eat you ?? haha.

Nobody too small those please. I'm over 6 ft so wouldn't be comfortable. I know it wouldn't matter what size you was while your sat having a wiggle on my face and we would be the same size in bed haha but it's just something I wouldn't be easy with.Good God I knew this site was full of fling idiots but there is more then u thought.
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/23/2016 2:54:11 AM
^^^^ And I thought seven year olds weren't allowed to join....
it don't get better.....as for 'Safe Date', it probably isn't.

Clan
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2017 4:09:49 AM
I had this too , she sounds like a scammer I am expert at spotting them .. was yours from howick ? anyone who gives their full credit card details to a site like that is foolish though .
 Dave5352
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/29/2018 11:31:57 PM
How do I contact the company taking money to ff my card , my bank won’t help . Just been scammed
 NewYorker58
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2018 1:59:50 AM
What's ff? Call your credit card company. Ask them if you should cancel your card and cancel that charge.

If you used a debit card that takes money from your checking account, then I wonder if you should close that account. Maybe someone else will chime in.
 heavenlivesnear
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2018 3:27:23 AM
have you actually been scammed or just changed your mind..?
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2018 5:38:08 AM
And I can’t believe the bank will do nothing? Odd
Maybe not return money but won’t stop the future transactions? Hard to believe.
 GrahamRawlings
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2018 12:39:52 PM
Iv had this as well I reported it and blocked the user that wanted me to go to another site they are scammers I mean why would I go to pay site when I can date for free hear.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > A Female member is asking me to join "Safe Date"