Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > What If I gave it all up?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sinanace
Msg: 1
What If I gave it all up?Page 1 of 1    
It sounds like the climax of a bad 1950s movie, but what if I gave it all up for the right girl? I haven't had a girlfriend in 10 years, and I've only been on one lousy date and had a couple of internet "girlfriends." During that time I've been drawing a lot and nobody seems to care about my talent other than really shallow compliments and hollow promises. If you're the right girl for me, do you think a man is more attractive if he gives up being creative to spend more time on you and reality?

it feels like I've been wasting my time. :C

https://www.facebook.com/Rabid-Monk-e-Productions-1089330751139697/
 AbstractAstra
Msg: 2
view profile
History
What If I gave it all up?
Posted: 11/7/2016 2:14:31 PM
I can't tell if this is a serious post or not. If it is, why on earth would 'the right girl' want you to give up something you love doing? Being creative is a gift so if someone wants you to give it up, they're not the person you're after (in my opinion). As someone who is an artist, writer and photographer, I would not give it up if someone asked me to - because anyone who really cared about me wouldn't ask that.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 3
view profile
History
What If I gave it all up?
Posted: 11/7/2016 2:17:53 PM
Women love it when a man switches his passions exclusively to her - especially if he eventually starts throwing it in her face at every opportunity .

Example :

" I gave up my dreams to be with you and yet you won't let me have a bite of your donut ????? "

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > What If I gave it all up?