Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Is there any guys on here actually looking for a girlfriend      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ConorB017
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Is there any guys on here actually looking for a girlfriend Page 1 of 1    
Some of us are genuine but i personally find most women are on here to waste my time and never want to actually meet up.
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Is there any guys on here actually looking for a girlfriend
Posted: 11/11/2016 1:25:50 AM
Ya all guys are the same.Keep in mind that women have
assumed that role these days.They want what they think
men have.The difference is they get it.It's about time too!
So saying this is just guys!Is ludicrous at best.
 queenjanine613
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2016 1:12:35 AM
I have met some that are but they are not for me. Then the ones I would like seem to be just looking for sex. And some think you are going to make out with them after talking and a drink. Like we are teenagers again! UGH!:modhammer:
 Tremoniaman
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/11/2017 11:23:35 PM
Yes there ARE Irishmen looking for a relationship and notnALL are looking for NSA. But there are lots of women who say they are looking for genuine kind romantic fun men but only if that man is 6' plus and athletic. Perhaps it's those kind of guys you are all finding thatnend up making you feel all guys are the same. We are not. Just as not all women on POF are SHALLOW.
 magicrick1966
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/12/2017 1:14:26 PM
It's the same in Los Angeles ca. Women ask ask questions and then they say things like leave me you number and I'll text you . Then zip , nothing . I'm a good looking man 5 11" 190 muscle but not muscle bond . Successful architect and engineer . I'm not rich but I always have 10 100 dollar bills in my pocket plus American Express platinum card . What more should I have . If I thought it would matter I'd carry more cash . I'm polite , respectful , I went to the best schools America has to offer . I know what it is . Since this site is free all kinds of people use it for their sick entertainment. Kids , young boys portraying woman laughing at us when we say something sweet . Maybe perverts . Don't really know . But when I used site that I had to pay 50 dollars a month women couldn't wait to see me . Ray
 magicrick1966
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/12/2017 1:20:02 PM
I totally agree !
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Is there any guys on here actually looking for a girlfriend