Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?Page 1 of 171    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)

"Documentary filmmaker Michael Moore, who in July correctly predicted Donald Trump would win the White House, now says the president-elect’s first term will end in either his resignation or impeachment."

“Here’s what’s going to happen, this is why we’re not going to have to suffer through four years of Donald J. Trump, because he has no ideology except the ideology of Donald J. Trump,” Moore said Friday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “And when you have a narcissist like that, who’s so narcissistic where it’s all about him, he will, maybe unintentionally, break laws. He will break laws because he’s only thinking about what’s best for him.”

Like Moore, political historian Allan Lichtman predicted Trump would be president. But he also forecast that the next president would be impeached.

“This one is not based on a system; it’s just my gut,” Lichtman told The Washington Post in September. “[Republicans] don’t want Trump as president, because they can’t control him. He’s unpredictable. They’d love to have [Vice President-elect Mike] Pence — an absolutely down-the-line, conservative, controllable Republican. And I’m quite certain Trump will give someone grounds for impeachment, either by doing something that endangers national security or because it helps his pocketbook.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-moore-predicts-trump-impeach-resign_us_58261464e4b0c4b63b0c6dee

So Michael Moore predicts that Tic Tac trump will break some laws, and Trump is already backtracking on some of his campaign signature positions.

Do you think the Republicans would love to have Mike Pence as president?
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 11/11/2016 6:16:33 PM
I think it's more likely that he'll die. He's a 72 year old obese man with a terrible diet taking on the most demanding job in the world.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2016 6:40:08 PM

So Michael Moore predicts that Tic Tac trump will break some laws, and Trump is already backtracking on some of his campaign signature positions.

Don't you think Mike Pence would be worse than Trump? Pence is an ideologue similar to Pat Robertson .
 flman2015
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/11/2016 6:58:42 PM

extremely unlikely.

@
Yes, they would. Pence is the repugnicant party's trojan horse.

If he doesn't settle the Repugnant University case, he might be impeached before he even takes office. If it's not for that reason, there will probably be another one, such as tax evasion, conflicts of interest, immigration issues related to Melania or some other model, insurance fraud, there are plenty of possibilities.

@
Don't you think Mike Pence would be worse than Trump?
Pence is the 9th circle of Dante's hell, repugnant turd is the 8th. Avoid the basement.... really damned vs just damned.
 Maleman999
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/12/2016 3:50:25 AM

...Trump is already backtracking on some of his campaign signature positions.

A politician backtracking on some promises to turn the country into paradise and the Garden of Eden? That's never happened before (lol).
 deetristate
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 4:49:07 AM
This reminds me of Israel bombing Palestinians and their homes to rubble and then some justifying continued bombing by saying "Well, those people are animals. Look at how they live in such rubble."

Well, you created the rubble?

The people who opposed Obama from day one have nothing on you people with your venom.

Your kids couldn't find a safe space and are protesting.

=====================
If he doesn't last the four years,maybe it will be because he will be taken out by:

1) Some leftists or

2) An right extremist who doesn't like that the establishment persuaded him to renege on some campaign statement.
 Jo van
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 4:54:50 AM
People who have worked closely with him, say he has the "attention span of a gnat".

As I said in the other thread, I don't think he'll take kindly to having to follow rules.
He doesn't really "do" details.
And he won't like the additional scrutiny of his businesses, overseas interests, and taxes etc.
I think he'll be gone by this time next year.
Fingers crossed.

(Note: I said the same about Cameron, for similar reasons, and I was wrong,
it took 5 years.
But eventually, stupidity catches up with everyone..)
 deetristate
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 4:58:00 AM
This reminds me of Israel bombing Palestinians and their homes to rubble and then some justifying continued bombing by saying "Well, those people are animals. Look at how they live in such rubble."

Well, you created the rubble?

The people who opposed Obama from day one have nothing on you people with your venom.

Your kids couldn't find a safe space and are protesting.

=====================
If he doesn't last the four years, maybe it will be because he will be taken out by:

1) Some leftists or

2) An right extremist who doesn't like that the establishment persuaded him to renege on some campaign statement.
 cotter
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 5:22:24 AM
Message 3 ...
dragon ...
Don't you think Mike Pence would be worse than Trump?

Yes ... in his own way.

Pence is an ideologue similar to Pat Robertson.

Yep ... welcome to church at the White House ... everyday!
 Ouija2025
Msg: 10
Posted: 11/12/2016 6:09:37 AM
Probably going to take longer to build that wall
“The wall is going to take a while,” Giuliani said. “Absolutely he’s going to build it; it’s a campaign promise. He’s not going to break a campaign promise.”
Pulling back on other stuff he said including getting rid of Obamacare
People who voted him in will soon join the protesters if he keeps it up
 Walts
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 6:24:04 AM

If he doesn't last the four years, maybe it will be because he will be taken out by:

1) Some leftists or

You Dee, could only wish. There is no way anyone out of your country that will want Mr.Trump NOT to serve his full term. They will watch you wallow for the next four years, all with big smiles on their faces. "They" are laughing at you. Right now, and for a long time ahead.

Enjoy yourselves.
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 6:32:31 AM
It's good to see nothing has changed in the POF forums....
Same old hate and bigotry spewed by the left.
Same old lies and mistakes...
Trump is 70 not 72 so thats the first whopper. (why does that source never get anything right)( because he is a leftist)haha
As to the question of Trump not serving the full term... No one knows.
Health wise his stamina during the campaign was incredible. Partly why he won.
But then with all the venom being thrown at him by the left who really knows. Perhaps some nut case leftist takes a shot. I certainly hope it is not someone in here but I have my doubts.
Wouldn't be the first time the left takes out a President.
It's odd because Trump is not an ideologue. He is a pragmatist.
He has as much chance of ticking off the right as he does the left yet you don't see the right rioting in the streets.
But then again you didn't see the right rioting after the Obama victory either.
Remember the America that elected Donald Trump is the same America that elected Barrack Hussein Obama twice.
That fact some how escapes the ideologues and anarchists of the left persuasion out there rioting in the streets and whining and insulting in these very forums.
So my advice to all the upset, crying leftist/liberal/Democrat Party sycophants - take a couple more days... breathe, have a drink or two or three (remember don't drink and post)(like above), eat some comfort food in your safe space then pray, pray for another celebrity candidate with charisma and not a scent of corruption. It may be an oxy-moron but pray all the same. Then in a couple of days it will all sink in and you will want to throw up all that venomous hate within you that you so want to direct at those of differing opinions then a miracle will take place as you realize you just lost with one of the worst candidates in the history of the USA.
Then and only then go watch Joe Scarborough and Michael Moore, Friday November 11th on the MSNBC Morning Joe show as the two of them eviscerate Anand Giridharadas and Eddie Glaude Jr as they tried to play the racist card against middle America.
Hilarious as Eddie (in contemplation) goes to his chin as Moore feeds it to him. Just as Joe said just prior.
Must see TV.
About 6 AM Mountain time... thats 8AM to you limousine, croissant munching, east coast living liberals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_XwcSFty9Q

Ivanka 2024
 Walts
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 6:38:33 AM
^^^^ Taking lessons from Dee?????

America's "enemies" will want him alive for his term plus more if they could wangle that. The last thing they want is to see him gone,,,,now that he is here.

He has as much chance of ticking off the right as he does the left yet you don't see the right rioting in the streets.

Yeah, his supporters didn't/don't understand how quickly he will turn on them, do they? Do you????

Can I ask why you are here yapping???? You got work to do. It isn't going to get done by itself. Now.......get!!!!!!
 dragonbytes
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 6:59:47 AM
Isn't there something in the rules that says we can get a "do over" election. :)

Or maybe just declare a mulligan.

I wonder what the turnout would be in a do over Presidential election?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree Trump will throw anyone under the bus the minute they don't perform. And he is a pragmatist.

I often get mixed up on who the right and the left are, they all seem to spew the same sort of BS, just aimed at different groups. They all make a mountain out of a mole hill and spin any tiny fault into a gigantic indication that their opponent is the next anti-Christ.

One problem with modern society is any rational reasonable person gets swept under the rug as not entertaining enough to pay attention to.
 John252817
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 7:54:33 AM
Oh you kids above are entertaining!!! YIKES!! Of course the right and left are going to have things they won't like. DUH. Hillary is corrupt and the electorate proved that. The naive, I am not going to see facts liberals voted for her anyway even though not all did. The liberal media tried like hell to be so one sided in this election but it didn't work. That was shocking but it also showed that the electorate saw through who and what Hillary was. They saw the emails, saw the hearings, saw Trey Gowdy and his questions to James Comey that will probably go down in history as one of the most damning proof of Hillary and what she did. His questions and how Comey answered were jaw dropping and the electorate remembered. Compromise is a great thing, that is how you get things done.

The rioting in Portland like other places was deplorable. Liberals in Portland rioting and destroying liberal property. I know, shocking isn't it. I think you need to stop crying, get back to work, get back to school and pray that OUR new President gets us past the corruption of Hillary and the ineptness of congress. Put on your big boy pants and stop sounding like part of the problem. YIKES!!
 flman2015
Msg: 16
Deplorable turds are forever
Posted: 11/12/2016 8:09:16 AM

Hillary is corrupt and the electorate proved that.
The deplorable turds and their hate-filled brains come up with the most ridiculous things. ... Evidence (facts) is proof, votes aren't. Deplorable turds vote for 2 + 3 = 76.

James Comey that will probably go down in history as one of the most damning proof of Hillary and what she did.
That proof showed there was little to nothing there to make a fuss about. James Comey said it, not once but, twice.

think you need to stop crying, get back to work
Excellent idea, now take your own advice without delay.
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Will Americans demand a President Trump 3rd Term?
Posted: 11/12/2016 8:42:03 AM
Fear not Trump will reject the idea of a third term as he ran on term limits for congress during the campaign.
You have to love the fascists rioting in the streets and the fascists in here telling others to go away.
So entertaining.
The 45th President of the United States has a huge challenge in front of him but also an incredible opportunity for achieving greatness.
After the last 16 years the world is a mess and in the last 8 the US more divided.
Trumps economic plans (on paper) will certainly help.
Lower corporate taxes is a no brainer as corporations loosen the purse strings (full time jobs) and repatriate offshore money. (more full time jobs)
Full time employment is just what the middle class demands not the part time jobs of the last 8 years.
An infrastructure plan which actually builds things and just doesn't line liberal pockets will also go a long way to long term growth.
The middle class has been choked underneath the boots of Federal bureaucracy and red tape.
Re-working Obamacare into a bi-partisan and economically feasible program will also untie the purse strings of small business America and provide jobs for those hurting from the affects of Obamacare.
The anemic President Obama economy of the last 8 years was all a lie. The manipulation of economic and social data has been exposed time and time again.
Gone are the politicized IRS and Justice Departments if and only Trump holds true to his promise of accountability.
"You're Fired" -if you don't clean up the corruption needs to be a way of life in government as it is in the real world.

A big challenge lies ahead but tremendous (huge) opportunity beckons on the horizon.
The first 100 days was never more important.

So libs just find yourself a safe space, breathe eat a slice of pizza and lets just see what takes place.
Oh and please pick up the mess you make from your riots after all we must keep the earth clean.
 Maleman999
Msg: 18
Deplorable turds are forever
Posted: 11/12/2016 8:58:45 AM

The rioting in Portland like other places was deplorable.

But of course, free speech won't be allowed in a Trump led country. Trump has always threatened to sue anyone who says anything bad about him or questions his decisions. What will he do when that happens and he has presidential powers to squish anybody who hurts his pweshis feelings? Along with Trump's proposal of a stop and frisk policy, it looks like the U.S. will become a police state, where anybody can be stopped, frisked, and detained for any or no reason. I wonder if Trump will give the police orders to shoot to kill anybody who resists being frisked, since they are guilty of walking or driving down the street, minding their own business-since Trump never condemned previous cases of police shooting unarmed men who were just minding their own business . White guys might get a break, but look out if you're not.
 mark/1948
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 9:17:39 AM
just one point as my aged brain can one handle so much. the lowering of corporate taxes will translate into full time jobs? did you forget the trickle down theory? look at wells fargo, how they illegally forced their employees to work. what happens, congress yells and the big cheese walks out w/a 13o million dollar parting gift. maybe you think the corporate bigwigs will help the workers, but guess again. do you think that anybody that works a full time job should have to live in poverty? or the recent dust up about the cost of drugs. why can canadians get the same drug for 1/4 the cost? yeah corporations look out for the worker until they can be replaced by workers who accept less, or automation takes away what ever they have earned. no herr drumpf told people what they wanted to hear, and turned around and (at least for now) changed his tune. his hiring of lobbyists, and insiders. i just read that drumpf has some money invested w/the people who want th pipeline to go thru indian territory and environmentally sensitive areas. remember he likes eminent domain. clean coal or wind turbines. to drumpf they ruin the view. what this documentary, and it will enlighten you into what the donald is all about. how some greedy people got into his silk sheeted bed and ****ed over their county and it's people. i voted for hillary, and while the protesting is fine, the pitchforks and torches ala sheriff clarke are the wrong way to go. watch this film, it might help you understand what the other side sees. it's called "you've been trumped" : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KthrjjRKoE
 dragonbytes
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 9:20:18 AM

Fear not Trump will reject the idea of a third term as he ran on term limits for congress during the campaign.

Of course there is no third term for President, and Trump can only do what congress allows him to do, limiting Congress to term limits will never ever get passed no matter who is President.

After the last 16 years the world is a mess and in the last 8 the US more divided.

The world is in pretty good shape, at least compare to the potential worldwide depression we would have suffered if the Government hadn't bailed out the economy in 2009.

Lower corporate taxes is a no brainer as corporations loosen the purse strings (full time jobs) and repatriate offshore money. (more full time jobs)

Obama also want to repatriate offshore money, Republican congress stopped him from doing that.

Full time employment is just what the middle class demands not the part time jobs of the last 8 years.
It most places it's easy to get a full time job, it may only pay $10 an hour. I am not really sure what pay rate would satisfy the rural class, they seem to make OK money but not great.

What in your opinion would be an OK pay rate for the middle class?

An infrastructure plan which actually builds things and just doesn't line liberal pockets will also go a long way to long term growth.

Good idea, the Dems would go along, will the Reps go along??

The middle class has been choked underneath the boots of Federal bureaucracy and red tape.

So for it looks to me like more red tape will be what actually happens.
==========================================
People say give Trump a chance to prove himself.

I say, we don't honestly have a choice in the matter, so we shall see and either benefit or suffer.

So stay tuned to this channel and see what happens.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 10:51:37 AM

Msg: 15
Oh you kids above are entertaining!!! YIKES!!

In less than a week he is already backpedaling on his promise of jailing Clinton, Obamacare, the wall, banning Muslims, pulling troops out of South Korea .

I'll be waiting for you and other Tic Tac Trump supporters to whine about how "he betrayed us!" You have been conned! So, grab your popcorn and take a seat. The show's just begun!
 daynadaze
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 11:00:26 AM
Assuming he will betray them, and my bets are on the fact that he will, he already has, they aren't likely to be the ones to speak up and admit being betrayed. Like Trump, and many politicians, they will twist and point fingers and blame the other side, no matter the facts. Why would they change now?
 deetristate
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 11:08:52 AM
So far, the only people accusing him of back pedalling are leftists.

The rest of us know that compromise is necessary and nothing and no one is perfect.

Believe me, should he actually push a policy that people who supported him don't like, those people will voice that.

Then again, they could take the approach of Obama apologists and blame Congress or Bush. We will see.

=================

On another note:
any guess on why he called Romney?

Secretary of the Treasury or DHS? Of just to mend fences.

Going to a hockey game. Later.....
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 11:15:08 AM
Some liberals just don't get it...

The details about the Wall, Obamalackofcare, banning Muslims and South Korea are just that details.
The end game for those that voted for him including 8% of blacks and 29% of hispanics is "JOBS".
As long as he secures the borders and improves the anemic economy the masses will be happy.
You should listen to Michael Moore not Harry Read.
Or to Elizabeth Warren who extended the olive branch President Trumps way.

btw - Trump said during the primary debates parts of Obamacare would be retained.

But by all means keep your sights on the minutia your misguided focus on whats really important has led to the utter decimation of the Democrat Party in US politics. Both at state and national levels.
Eventually the pendulum will swing back but for the next 4,8,12 if Trump can focus on growth then the middle class will have a chance again.
If not then the electorate will hold him accountable.
Time will tell but lets let him take the oath first.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2016 11:24:32 AM

Msg: 24
You should listen to Michael Moore not Harry Read.

I actually did. In case you missed it, it is the first line in this thread that reads:

"Documentary filmmaker Michael Moore, who in July correctly predicted Donald Trump would win the White House, now says the president-elect’s first term will end in either his resignation or impeachment"
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?