Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HonestMan3687
Msg: 1
Muslim in AmericaPage 1 of 123    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Twenty one years a go, my father decided to come to America with all of us because he was sick and tired of the gang war in the city of Karachi, Pakistan. Even when we didn't have a legal status for first few years, me and my family never felt unsafe. We were treated kindly by everyone and I always thought America is the best place in the world for Muslims to thrive in. Whenever anyone would try to bash America, I would seriously shut them up by pointing out how Muslims are being mistreated in their own countries. And how Europe has historically never accepted Muslims wholeheartedly.

Muslims in America have integrated and assimilated well. However, when I step out of my door for work in New York for work every morning these days I don't feel safe for the first time.

From what angle someone like me looks like a terrorist? And what did Muslims like me have done any thing to deserve this? Is it my fault that a gang of 6000 something terrorists holding a city of million people hostage in Iraq? I am a practicing Muslim, but do you Americans realize that someone like Isis would love to kill me just because I don't agree to their ideology? It will not matter to them if I m recite Quran, pray, or fast.

Who is getting killed the most in the conflict in Middle East? The Muslims. Over 100,000 civilians are already dead in my country Pakistan alone in past ten years. Over 6000 soldiers and about same number of policemen have been killed in past ten years back home as well. That doesn't counting those who have been crippled and disabled forever due to this on going wave of terror.

Muslims are taking most of the brunt of it yet they are the ones who are the terrorists? They are being subjected to this because they refuse to adhere to a murderous pathetic philosophy. Yet, we are the villains?
 gingerosity
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/14/2016 6:04:46 AM

when I step out of my door for work in New York for work every morning these days I don't feel safe for the first time.

I'm not an expert on America but my understanding is that if you don't feel safe the correct response is to buy a gun. Or three. If you find after a while that you still don't feel safe no matter how many guns you buy, you can progress to the prepper stage. I'm not sure what comes after that as it has a lot of levels to it and seems pretty comprehensive. Things like building bunkers and working on APCs take so much time and effort that it will take until doomsday to get set up just right anyway.
 Walts
Msg: 3
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/14/2016 6:18:41 AM
I feel for ya OP. Dead serious here.

What you can take solace in, is that the majority of voters did not vote for the shiat show. The other bonus was that close to half of the population didn't even vote at all. Doing the math, 70 % of the population don't feel as what you are seeing from the minority. Many people in the USA are feeling as confused, disenfranchised, and divided as you are.

Now, HOPEfully, unifying the population becomes the goal. The division that is within your country cannot be if positive change is to happen.

Keep HIS leash short!!!!!!
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 4
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/14/2016 6:27:21 AM

Muslims are taking most of the brunt of it yet they are the ones who are the terrorists?

From what I've experienced about Islam, is there is no unifying voice across the Muslim world that severely condemns much of the violence that takes place in these Muslim countries affected.

You mentioned being from Paskistan, but this is an example of a country that has had a policy of harboring fundamentalists and extremists. Even, Saudi Arabia, has funnelled great reources to the Wahabi's who are some of the most extreme of Islamists. Their fruits are now evident in Alqaeda and ISIS. The Taliban notwithstanding.

We have a civil war in the Sudan, in Nigeria, and as far as I know (though I could be wrong), there hasn't been any forceful efforts from Islamic countries to stop the fighting. Instead of vying for peace, the many are supporting their preferred factions.

You now have Iran exporting insurgencies, for the insane struggle between Shiites and Sunnis.

Couple all this with individual acts of terror by extremists who know that no one will hunt them down or repudiate them in their own countries of origin and you have a recipe for fear all over. The situation in Europe is a good example, and it can happen here as well.

Of course, the majority of Muslims are not to blame, and as you say, many are victims, but until that majority stands up and takes charge, very little will changes within their societies as well as in the world's perception.

As far as your fear is concerned, I think is unfounded as living in NYC is the safestest place you can be in. Of course there is a far higher likleyhood that you can be targeted for crime for any other reason.
 gtomustang
Msg: 5
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/14/2016 9:12:02 AM
Should "Guliani Time! with a plunger" become Attorney General, it may get worse as civil rights cases don't even reach trial, much less a Supreme Court tipped to the right. At least you aren't living in the flyover states or down south, but I believe the NYPD still has their intelligence branch keeping an eye on mosques. The majority aren't to blame, just as most americans didn't vote for Chump, according to the popular vote. Yet around the world, we'll get tarred for it and what comes next as a result.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a50595/acts-of-racism-since-trumps-victory/
 chameleonf
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/14/2016 11:22:33 AM
You may want to consider moving to Canada. I'm not going to say there aren't redneck attitudes here as well but, overall, we seem to be far more accepting of other religions and races, particularly if you have something to offer as a skill set and are willing to go through our vetting system. We have a higher percentage Muslim population than the States does, with Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal having the highest percentage of Muslim population. Each of those centres have similar type of lifestyles as New York.

According to Canada's 2011 National Household Survey, there were 1,053,945 Muslims in Canada or about 3.2% of the population, making them the second largest religion after Christianity. In the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), 7.7% of the population is Muslim, and in Greater Montreal, Muslims are 6% of the total population.
 deetristate
Msg: 7
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/15/2016 1:57:01 AM
Yeah, well, people clutch their purses when they get in an elevator with me and people hesitate leaving their kid of any gender alone with a white man. ANy many think that most Russians are in the Russian mobs.

People are reacting based on what they see and hear or experience.

With respect to you, what people are concerned with is that they see in other places that the whole country turns when the saturation rate reaches a certain point. They don't want areas in the USA like they have in London where women are harassed and people must change their ways to appease the immigrants or a religion. (We are talking about modern times, not history). People don't want London's No+Go zones or Germany's Sharia Patrols or Dearborn all over the country.

They realize that the USA has domestic terrorists to deal with. Why bring in potentially more, especially when ISIS has declared that it will infiltrate the groups brought in?

As one man explained, he has nothing against immigrants - as long as you become Americans and we are not required to become what you fled. When someone during that conversation claimed that they said the same thing about Italians, he disputed that, noting that Italians didn't require Americans to speak Italian or press 1 for English or not serve certain foods or dress a certain way.

They adapted to us.

Yes, it is an exaggeration and prejudice but there is nothing, and NO ONE , showing them that it won't happen.

77% of blacks are not on Welfare and receive no public assistance of any kind and 98 percent are not shooting anyone. Does that stop people from clutching their purses?

I don't really have a solution for you.
 Jo van
Msg: 8
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/15/2016 4:38:20 AM

They don't want areas in the USA like they have in London where women are harassed and people must change their ways to appease the immigrants or a religion. (We are talking about modern times, not history). People don't want London's No+Go zones or Germany's Sharia Patrols or Dearborn all over the country.

Truly laughable Dee.
I live 50 miles from London. My son lives in London (4 years now) , and before that, also did his degree there.(another 3)
Care to tell me where these alleged "areas" are

On topic:
I don't believe in religions.
To me, you're not a "muslim", just another person, with irrational beliefs, which you should really question, and challenge
50 years ago, "we" still believed in "possessions", and "demons".
100 years ago, "we" gave opium to babies, to "help them sleep", and surgeons realised that sterilising their hands and instruments, might be a good idea.
150 years ago, "we" ("officially") abolished slavery (Though we kept our "Apartheid" colonies until just 50 years ago)
150 years ago Someone suggested evolution, as opposed to "creation"., and religions were up in arms. (Though many still cling to this "belief")

Now, think about what people "believed", at the time of the origins of "islam", some 1400 years ago.
Think about what people "believed", 2,000 years ago, when "christianity" was invented.
Think about what people "believed", 3-4,000 years ago, when "judaism" was invented.

Research it. There are many clues in the "holy texts" themselves.
This is nothing more than an "institutionalised superstitions".

WHY are there more than 4,000 different religions?
And almost as many alleged "gods".??

WHY would any of those alleged "gods", ONLY whisper their "truths" into the ears of one (?several) person, in one place?
Why not tell everyone, everywhere, the same thing, at the same time?

Think it through.

These "beliefs" have caused untold suffering.
IT's time we consigned them to the same place that the "beliefs" that volcanoes and earthquakes were "god's wrath" went, or that epilepsy was caused by "demons"..
Shit happens.

No offense Mate, but IMO., the sooner people drop these beliefs, the safer we'll all be, and the more chance we'll have, to live in harmony. Cue 'Coke' song......

Have a happy Tuesday.
 deetristate
Msg: 9
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/15/2016 4:57:50 AM
You deny reality, jo. Can't help you there.

But this did give you an oopporunity to beat your drum against religion when it was actually a subject at hand, so that was good.
 Maleman999
Msg: 10
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/15/2016 6:31:27 AM

IT's time we consigned them to the same place that the "beliefs" that volcanoes and earthquakes were "god's wrath"

Don't forget the time when people became aware of AIDS, when it was mostly found in the gay community at first. Religious people and religious leaders went up to their pulpits and said God created AIDS to punish people who engaged in homosexual activity-and many people truly believed it.
 gtomustang
Msg: 11
Its Good Muslim in America again
Posted: 11/15/2016 8:58:46 AM
Ah yes, the no-go zones that Bobby Jindal couldn't point to on a map:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/nogozones.asp

There are, of course, high crime areas one would rather not be caught dead in after dark. Every city has them. But urban caliphates? urban myth. The southern states of North America used to be "no go" for dark skinned or young lawyers pursuing Civil Rights during LBJ's term. I wouldn't have wanted to be in parts of LA during the Rodney King riots. Was any of this due to Islam?
 Walts
Msg: 12
Its Good Muslim in America again
Posted: 11/15/2016 11:26:12 AM

Yeah, well, people clutch their purses when they get in an elevator with me

I call Bullshiat Dee!!! You Americans see no colour. You love everybody and your history has proven it.What a bunch of crap.
 Jo van
Msg: 13
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/15/2016 12:52:41 PM

You deny reality, jo. Can't help you there.

The hysterical lies and bullshit, from the likes of "breitbart", and other "white supremacists" type sources, are not "reality", Dee.
You do have a propensity for believing them, because you want to believe them.
Those places don't exist.

Do you really think they'd last for long, with organisations like the "EDL", and the "BNP", who's "membership" consists largely of skinhead, "footbal hooligan" types, who would take great delight in going to those areas, if they did.

When Trump said it, Our British "Horror Clown", now the "Foreign Secretary", but then, just the lowly London Mayor, Boris Johnson, said that Trump didn't know what he was talking about. He said it was "Ill informed."

But Mr Johnson hit back in his typical style, saying: "The only reason I wouldn't go to some parts of New York is the real risk of meeting Donald Trump.”

That's your new president, that is....
(It's ok., now that he's actually been elected, there's a much more diplomatic response.)
He went on to say:

He described Mr Trump's remarks as "complete and utter nonsense" and invited Mr Trump to visit the capital to experience the work of UK police officers in local neighbourhoods across the city.

"As a city where more than 300 languages are spoken, London has a proud history of tolerance and diversity and to suggest there are areas where police officers cannot go because of radicalisation is simply ridiculous," the Mayor of London said.

"I would welcome the opportunity to show Mr Trump first hand some of the excellent work our police officers do every day in local neighbourhoods throughout our city.

"Crime has been falling steadily both in London and in New York - and the only reason I wouldn't go to some parts of New York is the real risk of meeting Donald Trump.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-the-only-reason-i-wouldnt-go-to-some-parts-of-new-york-is-the-real-risk-of-meeting-a6765201.html

the stuff Trump says isn't "reality". It's just more lies.
This was just one of the many lies, which Trump told, during the election.
And many simpletons, seem to have believed it, just like you seem to have done.

He also said "Hilary is a crook". That was also a lie.
he also said he's appoint a "special prosecutor"; another lie.
-He even encouraged his demented "followers" to chant: "Put her in jail!!!"
Now, he says "we owe her a Yuuuuuge debt of gratitude"

He also said (for about 6 years!!) that your President "isn't an American".
Another lie.
He just can't help it...

Trump just said stuff, any stuff, anything, to try and frighten people, (like you!) to get elected.
Did you not look up the word "Demagogue", Dee..?
It's a 'tried and tested' formula.

You've obviously 'bought-into' his lies, 'hook. line. and sinker'.
Well done you.

Have you booked your "course" at "Trump University" yet
Mr Trump said it was gonna be "great".

Don't be such a 'gift', to con-men like Trump.
Get a grip, Dee.
 deetristate
Msg: 14
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/15/2016 1:39:16 PM
Walt told a laugh out loud funny (I needed that) and jo had no valid response, just more denial of reality and nonresponsive chatter.

Will check again later.

_babblefish
Msg: 15
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/15/2016 1:53:57 PM
the status quo hasn't nor will it change; a student in Georgia penned a note to his muslim teacher, take off
the hijab and go hang yourself, signed: america,

at least she thinks it was a student, coulda bin a staff member *shrug

"And I'll see your true colors
Shining through" . .
 Jo van
Msg: 16
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/16/2016 3:23:24 AM

and jo had no valid response, just more denial of reality and nonresponsive chatter.

My "response" was to ask you where these alleged "areas" are?
I note that you were unable to support your hysterical drivel.
As usual.

The simple fact is; those "areas" only "exist", in your mind.

But keep on being scared Dee, keep using Britain as an example of other "dangerous" places.
Britain is still significantly safer than the USA, on any street.

The Oxford English Dictionary has just announced that the word; "Post-truth", is it's word of the year.

In the era of Donald Trump and Brexit, Oxford Dictionaries has declared “post-truth” to be its international word of the year.

Defined by the dictionary as an adjective “relating to or denoting circumstances in which objective facts are less influential in shaping public opinion than appeals to emotion and personal belief”, editors said that use of the term “post-truth” had increased by around 2,000% in 2016 compared to last year. The spike in usage, it said, is “in the context of the EU referendum in the United Kingdom and the presidential election in the United States”.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/nov/15/post-truth-named-word-of-the-year-by-oxford-dictionaries

See, I'm a bit 'old-fashioned' Dee, I still live in an era where the truth is the most important thing, to me.
I spend an awful lot of time, trying to find it.
That's one of the very reasons why I oppose religions too, -because they're just not true.
I try to only "post Truth".

It's ok. Dee, I fully understand why you might want to believe what Mr Trump says, as he himself said: "What have you got to lose?"
I bet you still think Obama's a "Non-American", and a "muslim", because he told you that too.
Your fear is pitiful.
I'm surprised you ever manage to leave the house.
so jolly well done you.

deetristate
Msg: 17
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/17/2016 6:29:16 AM
That is terrible what that student did, babble.

And it seems to have been anonymous, which would make him or her a coward as well.

Some people look for excuses to be terrible.

--------------------
The constant incorrect assumptions about people who did not vote for Clinton and people who don't think that Trump will bring the world to an end negate everything that you posted above, jo. You know that I don't believe those things, as I have posted before on this board.
Lacking an actual argument, you make things up .
I get that.

By the way, politics is not a religion. And candidates and office holders are not worshipped.

Wait. Hillary supporters are weeping and gnashing teeth. Not all.
 Jo van
Msg: 18
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/17/2016 2:35:42 PM

The constant incorrect assumptions about people who did not vote for Clinton and people who don't think that Trump will bring the world to an end negate everything that you posted above, jo.[/quote

Oh I'm not making any "assumptions" here Dee, I'm simply using what you claimed those people "didn't want".
The only assumption I'm making, is that YOU agree with them, that you're one of these people. -Otherwise, how could you possibly claim to know what their concerns are?
here's what you said:

They don't want areas in the USA like they have in London where women are harassed and people must change their ways to appease the immigrants or a religion. (We are talking about modern times, not history). People don't want London's No+Go zones or Germany's Sharia Patrols or Dearborn all over the country.

(My bold)
You even slipped-up, and reverted back to the inclusive "we", which kind of proves that you consider yourself to be among such poor, fearful "people".

I simply asked where those areas were, just as I'm sure you would have done , had I made the equally absurd claim, that there were giant green unicorns, living in "an area" of Phili'.

You think that because your new president erect said it, it somehow must be true
I'm sorry to break it to you, but sadly, that's not the case.
Sadly, like so much of what he's said, (and which you've repeated here, again, , as if it were a "fact") it's just more bullshit.
Such areas don't exist.
Glad to have helped clear that up.

I understand that you're pissed, at being caught out. I get that...

Lacking an actual argument, you make things up .

Well, you can't claim "credit", for "making it up", in this case.
You're simply repeating what the president erect said.
But you could have done a little research for yourself, a cursory look would have soon revealed that it simply wasn't true, just another one of the demented, hysterical ramblings, of yet another "white supremacist", somewhere, no doubt claiming that; "it's not about "race", but "culture""...

But, because it's simply not true, it does mean that you've got no valid argument.
It's what we call a "straw man".
It would be like me voting for someone here, because he promised to save me from the kinds of giant green unicorns, which now roam freely, in "areas of Phili'."
See how silly that sounds?

By the way, politics is not a religion. And candidates and office holders are not worshipped.

I was talking about truth Dee, and the stuff Trump says has much in common with religions, in that they both rely on fear, and both dislike scrutiny, and/or the truth.

Hence the word "Post-truth".
He's not even the president yet, and already there's a "legacy"; we now live in the "post-truth" era.
Well, you clearly do.
Like I said, I'm still living in the "searching for truth, and exposing bullshit era"

IMO That's a bit pretentious, "post-truth", it sounds vaguely "scientific", as if some sort of "academic analysis" has been performed...
I prefer "the bullshit age".
I suppose in that context, your post was simply a "sign of the times".
In other words, bullshit.

But thanks for playing. Nice try.
 hearton64
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/17/2016 2:59:52 PM
Nothing truly justifies zenophobia,
But that being said, try to imagine
if you will, how fear might take hold
if you if a subgroup of people acted
against you in heinous ways.

Would it be harder for you to trust the entire group
if the subgroup was violent and threatened
your way of life?

I,for one,abhor religion and see it as the root of all evil.

I also did NOT VOTE for Trump!!

I think as a victim of radical Muslim extremists yourself
you of all people would understand the fear
and take your lumps the best you can.

Of course at least half of America is here supporting you!

Take solice in that.

And don't allow this election and the shift
in mentality define you or cause you to generalize
Against Americans as though we are all the same!

As an atheist ,white ,female, democrat I'm more than
happy to coexist with you and all Muslims in my midst.

But I'm no less concerned about Muslim terrorists or the fact that Trump
riled up the nation with negativity and fear than you are.

With any luck this 4 years will pass quickly and without
any bans or violence!
 BBEisBack
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/17/2016 3:34:16 PM
You have to be careful in what you see reported.
Some of these reports are False Flag Operations...Or they didn't happen at all...

In Louisiana, the Female Muslim student admitted later she made tho whole attack story up, it never happened.
She is being charged with filing a false Police report....

In another one, the 2 men who painted Swastikas and other stuff on a Northwest University's Alice Miller Chapel....
Weren't Trump supporters at all....

That is a Basic Psych-Op warfare tool....
 hearton64
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/17/2016 3:54:23 PM
The reality is Trump used fear tactics to
gain support and get elected
and Muslims are just one of many groups he attracted.

We shall see just how far he takes his threats
and just how far his supporters go
in intimidating the various groups he
threatened.

False reports or not we do feel and see the shift!

I know I walk around with angst towards republicans.

Luckily I'm civilized!
 deetristate
Msg: 22
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/17/2016 11:12:44 PM
And we have more machinations and mincing by Jo in an attempt to overcome his errors. Not playing. That you are wrong would be redundant to type
You people will see reality but not acknowledge it. You are as sad as the people who say that I am actually a white man. LOL. Again, anyone who has read my posts knows that what you represent as my position is incorrect and made up by you. Your quotes from me don't even say what you claim they say.
Like the protesters, you invested such venom and hatred and built your self esteem on the Hillary win that you can't let it go. I am sure that there is something about which you should feel good about yourself. Really.
Anyway. . .

Only leftist feared anything that Trump said. And they sure didn't vote for him.
Leftists worked themselves up, with condescension derision and looking forward to feeling above the others with a win. Didn't happen and now they tantrum- for over a week now.
Hillary spent the last few months of her campaign talking about Trump, an error also noted by James carville. She didn't talk about ideas or policy because they are pretty bad for this country and society in general.

The nutcases and people of the rim "intimidating" people were nutcases before. Is Hillary responsible for the destruction the demonstrators are causing?
Neither is responsible for nutcase or rim followers.
 hearton64
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/18/2016 1:41:48 AM
Only leftists feared what he said???
Obviously you right wing nuts didn't listen
agreed or just didn't care?!
Thats insanity.

So you were fine with all the mixed messages,
Hate speech, lies, sexism,xenophobia or
Projections he spewed??

Unbelievable!

He's damn good at the con game! I'll give him that!

Enabling a narcissist to become our Potus
will come back to haunt you!

Hope you enjoy eating crow!
 deetristate
Msg: 24
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/18/2016 3:21:51 AM
Thanks for acknowledging that only leftists"feared."

With you leftists in the street and working triple time in the media and in the alleyways looking for something with which to destroy him, I am sure that you will eventually find something that sticks.

""""""""""So you were fine with all the mixed messages,
Hate speech, lies, sexism,xenophobia or
Projections he spewed??""""""""

The only people who see in Trump all those derogatory adjectives that you used are leftists. But you people see those things constantly when they don't exist and are constantly enraging yourselves when not warranted. Again, Hillary should have spent more time talking about something other than Trump. Her bad.

Trump supporters may eventually be disappointed but as, unlike leftists, they don't worship a candidate and they also realize that no one is perfect and that compromise is necessary, they will not fall into hysterics or need grief counseling.

Jo van
Msg: 25
Muslim in America
Posted: 11/18/2016 3:56:21 AM

And we have more machinations and mincing by Jo in an attempt to overcome his errors. Not playing. That you are wrong would be redundant to type
You people will see reality but not acknowledge it.

I see a reality based on facts, not fictions.

YOU made an entirely fictitious claim:

They don't want areas in the USA like they have in London where women are harassed and people must change their ways to appease the immigrants or a religion. (We are talking about modern times, not history). People don't want London's No+Go zones or Germany's Sharia Patrols

Do you know HOW I know it's bullshit, Dee?
-Because if there were the tiniest iota of any evidence of that happening, the right-wing, xenophobic, newspapers here, like the Daily Wail, or the Daily Torygraph, the Express, the Sun, etc etc., not to mention "breitbart", would have it on their front pages, every day! They'd be all over it.
Until they'd whipped-up enough of a frenzy, that gangs of "EDL" and "BNP" supporters would take to the streets in violent "vigilante" 'posses', and there'd be a lynching.
IT WOULD BE BIG NEWS

And yet YOU can't find a single, teensy-weeny article, to support yours, and Trump's apocalyptic scare-tactics.
It's Fiction Dee.

Again, anyone who has read my posts knows that what you represent as my position is incorrect and made up by you. Your quotes from me don't even say what you claim they say.

That's right Dee.
I never said that!
It worked for your hero.

But what you typed is right up there^^
Your fear is plain to see.
That's your "position".

and people must change their ways to appease the immigrants or a religion.

But you don't mind "appeasing religion" on the issues of abortion rights, same-sex marriage, or not-making cakes, because the "message is against our religious views".

You don't mind 'humouring' such ("christian") religious delusions, and yet you feel that gender-identity issues are "mental illness".
You're really not very consistent, or logical.

Hillary spent the last few months of her campaign talking about Trump, an error also noted by James carville.

Oh Pleeease....
I don't think Trump said a single sentence, throughout the whole campaign, that didn't contain the words: "Crooked Hilary".
Followed by: "I never said that".

Muslims in America, or anywhere else:
You're not unintelligent people.
Please think it through, consider the sources of these myths, and then consider the contexts, in which they began.

These are primitive, superstitious beliefs.
We know much more now, than they did, then.
ALL Religions:
Just say NO, thanks.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslim in America