Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > Tenerife in December 2016      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LondonExplorer
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Tenerife in December 2016Page 1 of 1    
I'm going to Tenerife for 7 days in early December - I've reserved a hire car and booked the first 3 days at a hostel in the south of the island, just south of the airport as the hostel had very good reviews for being a very social place to hangout with friendly staff, but the location isn't so great. So for my first 3 days I plan to do day trips to different parts of the island.

One of the things I want to do is take photos and looking for suggestions of picturesque spots that I can visit by car. Also I don't know if this is possible but would love to get some couple's photos whilst out there, as in the future I hope to go into wedding photography and so it would be nice to have some more photos of couples to add to my portfolio. I don't know if anyone can suggest a website or forum for posting this kind of request?

I'm also looking for suggestions for other areas to stay in the island for the other 4 nights.

Also can anyone throw some light on mobile phone coverage out there. I'm with 3 PAYG and I believe I can use my phone out there, is there coverage all over the island or do you lose signal as you drive about? I'll be using my phone as my SatNav, so it helps to have phone signal for traffic / accident updates.

Any other general advice would be welcome, in particular with regards to driving / parking / car safety out there as this is my first time in Tenerife.
Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > Tenerife in December 2016