Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Mens Cologne      Home login  
 AUTHOR
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Mens ColognePage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
There are certain perfumes that women wear that drive me completely wild. But are there any men's cologne that drive women wild and make you feel like you have to have sex with him?
 Strider324
Msg: 2
Mens Cologne
Posted: 11/26/2016 11:24:47 AM
Why don't you just ask "Hey women, are stupid or shallow are you?"
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Mens Cologne
Posted: 11/26/2016 5:21:26 PM
unlike some men, women are not so easily aroused by just the smell of cologne. So you are wondering in vain. Men can get turned on by looking at a strange woman in erotic pose just in a photo. Not so much women. It is the man wearing it that counts. We are different. You are 52, you should know that already lol!
 aintnodeal
Msg: 4
view profile
History
All Scents Matter
Posted: 11/26/2016 7:34:23 PM
When I was younger, I really didn't notice perfume that much. Wasn't a big deal to me. I still don't have any kind of preference, can't tell you what's what or even describe what I may like more .... other than I don't like the scent of roses .... they are very strong and sharp like fresh blood.

The same for men's cologne, so I'll wear whatever a woman tells me to wear - I just don't care so much, as long as it's not real strong.

I was in a strip club once, some chick was giving me a lap dance and she was rather flexible - she had a splash of something between her legs - it was unexpected and very nice. Perhaps more so because once and only once I was within intimate distance of this particular girl I was dating and she smelled excessively ripe - so much so that I made an excuse, GOTF out of there and stopped all contact.
 basilisk123
Msg: 5
view profile
History
All Scents Matter
Posted: 11/28/2016 1:03:20 AM
I tend not to wear cologne, mostly because I don't know what smells good. I had a friend help me pick some out one time for a date I was going on later, and the cologne smelled like chemical ass water to me. For some reason or other, the girl I had the date with could not get enough of the smell and was all smiles when I got near her, sooooo success I suppose. I still don't get it.
 maybeebaybee1
Msg: 6
Mens Cologne
Posted: 11/28/2016 10:04:57 AM
Back in the 80's, all the guys wore Ralph Lauren Polo in the green bottle. That stuff could turn a 1 to a 10 in about 5 seconds -- it almost didn't matter what they looked like lol If I'm being 100% honest, I'm pretty sure I had sex with a guy one time because he was wearing Polo lol

If I smelled someone wearing it today, I'd probably have the same reaction although I'm smart enough to not act on that impulse to have sex with him ;)
 gtomustang
Msg: 7
Mens Cologne
Posted: 11/28/2016 4:28:59 PM
I remember when Drakkar Noir was the thing. But it didn't seem to last long on the skin, or maybe it was my friend's skin to blame. Personally I preferred "eau du I walked over here can we take your car".

Polo, huh? I'm pretty sure I saw a bootleg version of that at the flea markets last sunday.

Vanilla scent always works on me. Someone should make a note of that, there will be a quiz later.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Mens Cologne
Posted: 11/28/2016 5:25:43 PM

there will be a quiz later.

Multiple choice/open book of course!

I remember Brute and Old Spice. Loved Drakkar!
 basilisk123
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Mens Cologne
Posted: 11/28/2016 6:04:02 PM
Us guys are simple. A woman puts on a scented lotion she bought from wal- mart and we are ready to go. Vanilla is nice, but I like fruity smells. I still got that bottle of cologne from that date. I only used it 2 times other times since it still smells awful. Speaking of which, what can be said about natural smells? I also tend to like that smell of a woman. You know the smell, that one she smells like right after working out. I might be alittle strange, I am sorry,
 NYCKOSI
Msg: 10
Mens Cologne
Posted: 11/29/2016 2:57:20 PM
Brute and Old Spice?? Do people still buy that crap. Smells like alcohol mixes with air freshener. Bathing with a good soap like Irish Spring is good. I do like various of cologne. my most lucky one is Geir.
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 11
Mens Cologne
Posted: 11/30/2016 11:27:35 AM
Original Brut (no 'e') was entirely different from the
rubbish that we get force-fed at Christmas.
A lady friend of mine loves Tabac.....
I thought it was usually worn by someone the age
of Gods dog...but whatever.

ohenryx
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Mens Cologne
Posted: 11/30/2016 6:10:05 PM
Drakkar Noir is my favorite. I use the body spray when I'm getting ready for a date, or to go dancing. You cannot smell it from 2 or 3 feet, but when you hold her in your arms (dancing, or a good night kiss), they will notice. And most women do seem to like it.

I also have a bottle of Chanel Platinum Egoiste. It was a gift, and apparently a fairly expensive one. I personally don't like it as well as the Drakkar Noir, but you can definitely smell it from further away!
 gotahubcapdiamondstarhalo
Msg: 13
Mens Cologne
Posted: 12/1/2016 12:37:42 AM
Leather interior of a Lamborghini.
 2ufo2
Msg: 14
Mens Cologne
Posted: 12/1/2016 7:28:22 AM
^^^
I prefer the leather of a Rolls Royce red Corniche convertible. *Sigh*.

But Georgio Armani is nice.

And I do love the smell of a man fresh out of the shower -- not a scent you find in bars.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 15
Mens Cologne
Posted: 12/1/2016 9:05:21 AM
A gf in the 80's wore " Chloe " and mmmmmm I loved it !

I still have a little bottle she left for me in an old shoe box. Once in a blue moon I'll take a whiff and it's like an instant moment of time travel.

Yeah, I'm a bit of a sentimental fool, what can I say ?
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 16
Mens Cologne
Posted: 12/1/2016 9:10:58 AM
+1 eau du man fresh out of the shower having used natural soap like olive-based, not that nasty Dove or some such chemical smell.
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 17
Mens Cologne
Posted: 12/1/2016 9:26:09 AM
BBC wrote:
A gf in the 80's wore " Chloe " and mmmmmm I loved it !

I still have a little bottle she left for me in an old shoe box. Once in a blue moon I'll take a whiff and it's like an instant moment of time travel.

Yeah, I'm a bit of a sentimental fool, what can I say ?

Depending on the particular blend of ingredients, most perfumes only stay 'fresh' for 3-5-years. They go 'off' in color and scent----and, depending on the oils involved----RANCID

So BCC, if your bottle of 'Chloe' is from the 80's---that makes it 30 some years old<

Might be time to purchase a new bottle to keep the memory 'fresh'! hahaha

A sentimental fool? What's not to love~ ;-)

Carry on ~
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Mens Cologne
Posted: 12/2/2016 11:01:32 AM
The path to descent men.Is a question that
is being asked more and more everyday in the
dating world and has Coco channel turning
in her grave!
 gtomustang
Msg: 19
Mens Cologne
Posted: 12/2/2016 1:43:25 PM
along with a new railroad going by the factory
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 20
Mens Cologne
Posted: 12/6/2016 7:29:43 PM

are there any men's cologne that drive women wild and make you feel like you have to have sex with him?

I'm still waiting for a men's fragrance to be made that.... smells like 'cash'
 basilisk123
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Mens Cologne
Posted: 12/6/2016 7:36:54 PM
^^^ It would probably still smell like a stripper at 3 a.m.
 lucidbarrier
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Mens Cologne
Posted: 12/8/2016 12:08:03 PM
There are so many good scents out there now. Try them out and see how they work with your body chemistry. I recently found a few that smell really good to me:
Polo Red (I think there are two different ones) and there are some new LaCoste colognes worth looking into. They were a white bottle and a red bottle? I think they were called Blanc and Rouge if I remember correctly. They are a little pricey but you probably won't wear them everyday anyway.
 platypus_man
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Mens Cologne
Posted: 12/26/2016 2:12:10 PM
I accidently found something that pretty much every woman I came across liked, and some were REALLY crazy about it (it's one of the AXE scents, I bought it on sale because the store was out of Right Guard). Then they discontinued making it. I scarfed up everything I can find, the after shave, body wash, body spray. Hope it comes back on the market, because right now it's MY signature scent, and nobody else has it. Meantime, I'm always checking out new scents to see if any have duplicated it. And no, I'm not going to tell anyone what it is......MINE MINE MINE. Figures.....I finally find love potion number nine, and it's no longer available.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Mens Cologne
Posted: 12/27/2016 8:08:54 AM
Going out to a Macy's or someplace and buying /trying on colognes and perfumes sounds like a good first date to me - if you can tolerate some of those overpowering smells. You can get in close for a 'safe' sniff and flirt a bit - and at least you know you'll both smell better the next time you meet.
 ohenryx
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Mens Cologne
Posted: 12/27/2016 10:02:21 AM
Not that long ago, I had a very, very pleasant evening, followed by a night of love making. I then had to drive her home at 4:30 in the morning, and I was really rather tired, and didn’t clean up the way I normally would. After dropping her off, and on my way back home, I realized that I smelled, very strongly, of sex. My face and my hands.

It has been many years, and it brought back a great many good memories.

And no, I’m not saying that it has been many years since I made love to a woman, just that it has been many years since I went at it most of the night, and then got up and went somewhere without cleaning up.

And that, my friends, is the best smell, and the best aphrodisiac.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Mens Cologne