Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > How do i activate the pof video cam      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mrkeeperfish
Msg: 1
view profile
History
How do i activate the pof video camPage 1 of 1    
How do you set up the plenty of fish video chat? Im an upgraded member.,.....................
...................................................................................................................................,............
 gcdeb
Msg: 2
view profile
History
How do i activate the pof video cam
Posted: 12/6/2016 9:49:35 AM
I don't know the answer to your question, but, go to the main forum page and do a Forum Thread search on words like "cam" and "video" and see if the question has already been asked and answered.

Also, try posting your question in the correct forum, which would be Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help. Only people from Australia are allowed to answer in the Australia forum and it's unlikely anyone else ventures in here anyway. You'll get a greater chance of a helpful response in the Help forum.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > How do i activate the pof video cam