Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Phukking TATTOOS!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Want2MeetU2EatU
Msg: 1
Phukking TATTOOS!!!Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Are there *NO* women left alive who haven't in some way, shape or fashion "uglified" themselves with ink hacked into their flesh???

It used to be that if we'd ever wanted to give consideration to a woman for the purpose of potentially becoming a long-term or "life" partner, the only major hurdles it seemed we had to duck, dodge, and navigate our way through were the whole kids-in-tow thing and smokers. But now these dog-aweful TATTOOS have been thrown into the mix and have so saturated the dating pool that they have practically become ubiquitously unavoidable!

What in "L" possesses women nowadays to corrupt their beautiful natural skin with these gaudy dik-shrinking designs & images? Who the "EPH" has been telling & convincing them that those disgusting things they call "skin art" is actually sexy? (And please don't get me started on those insane piercings in the most bizarre and/or inappropriate places.)

Whatever happened to our love and respect for our NATURAL beauty -- ESPECIALLY natural *FEMININE* beauty? When and how did we allow ourselves to HATE our beautiful bodies and tear it eph up as though it were as useless & worthless trash (women especially)?

I'm sure I've just ticked a lot of people off, but I cannot keep quiet about this. What's coming next? -- scarification? -- lip plates? --foot binding? HeIl, were already having to deal with breast augmentation and that horrific and overwhelmingly unnecessary labiaplasty! Where does it end???
 gtomustang
Msg: 2
never thought of phukking Herve Villechaize
Posted: 12/7/2016 6:21:54 PM
Some people like their tats. Piercings of the nose, sternum, etc are what do it to me. Just looks painful.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/7/2016 6:36:14 PM
Your profile reads like a moron. You have no room to critique anyone. If you don't like tats don't talk to girls with tats. Easy peasy...
Now MOVE ON and GET OVER YOURSELF.
 Want2MeetU2EatU
Msg: 4
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/7/2016 8:23:23 PM

If you don't like tats don't talk to girls with tats. Easy peasy...

It's NOT "easy peasy," Captain Boomerang! That's why I'm GRIPING about it! I can't hardly turn to the left or the right or anywhere in between without running across women with these things! My profile is not the topic of discussion here -- if you want to offer your critique of how it hurts your prudish little feelings, then start a NEW thread on it!

I swear... I'm really beginning to see the appeal of "Passports to Brazil" and "Russian/Philippine Mail Order Brides"....
 Ouija2025
Msg: 5
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/8/2016 5:32:13 AM
They do it to keep creepers away. Sounds like it is working
I agree, follow your heart and get a mail order bride. Or doll
I agree with Penny
what happened to the delete this thread function?
 Want2MeetU2EatU
Msg: 6
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/8/2016 5:59:08 AM

They do it to keep creepers away. Sounds like it is working

Obviously not, since they keep hitting my inbox.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 7
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/8/2016 6:19:20 AM
Looking at your profile to see where U are from, its hard to believe that all women around the Tampa area have Tattoos, but seeing your write up; I think it would make some sense for you to clearly indicate that you do not welcome "inked" females to contact you.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 8
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/8/2016 6:24:33 AM
"Obviously not, since they keep hitting my inbox."
cool story Bro
 VikingHoosier
Msg: 9
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/8/2016 7:09:14 AM
No doubt threads exist about tattoos. Instead of starting a new thread about them, should have looked for an existing one. The site's thread search isn't very good, but a regular Internet search engine should find them. I'm not thread police, but people often vote to delete new threads on existing subjects.

Are there *NO* women left alive who haven't in some way, shape or fashion "uglified" themselves with ink hacked into their flesh???

With the percentage of people with tattoos seemingly at an all time high, the few remaining people without tattoos are indeed special. It's definitely a treat to undress a gal and not find any tattoos or piercings.

Tattoos are a sign of conformity and "following the script". Young women who get tattoos will probably follow the script in other ways: have kids, move to a generic suburb, have a negative net worth from loans on the McMansion and the soccer mom van/SUV, etc. There's nothing unique about any tattoo. Countless other people have identical or nearly identical ones.

The hipsters who claim they cannot pay back their student loans sure have large amounts of disposable income to spend on tattoos (and travel and gourmet coffee and craft beer and unlimited data phone plans and ...)

There's obviously nothing manly about getting a tattoo because such a high percentage of women have them.

Older people with tattoos look disgusting as they gain weight and the ink expands. Usually it's unidentifiable purple smudge.

People with tramp stamps often flaunt them, and the "sagging" often shows their stinky butt crack too. Are they saying they want to be sodomized? Unless the tramp stamp says "exit only", that's what it implies.

Another annoying thing about people with tattoos is they tend to try to recruit other people to get them, just as substance abusers try to recruit non abusers.

One of the few good tattoos is "Do not resuscitate" on the chest.
 gcdeb
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/8/2016 7:39:25 AM

People with tramp stamps often flaunt them, and the "sagging" often shows their stinky butt crack too. Are they saying they want to be sodomized? Unless the tramp stamp says "exit only", that's what it implies.
Unless the tramp stamp says "please sodomize me" that is most definitely NOT what it implies. What a completely moronic, and grossly irresponsible, thing to say.
 Maleman999
Msg: 11
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/8/2016 8:31:09 AM

Older people with tattoos look disgusting as they gain weight and the ink expands. Usually it's unidentifiable purple smudge.

I've seen a few older people like that, where from a distance, it looks like have a bruise or varicose veins. But when I get closer, I see that it turns out to be a faded tattoo. Then there are the tattoos on top of tattoos which can sometimes look like a mess-which usually happens when someone gets their partner's name tattooed, then they break up and want to it covered up, so they have another tattoo put on top of it.

I've never been a fan of tattoos, as well as I've never been a fan of pain. I don't understand the thrill of wanting to be jabbed with a needle countless times. I don't like it when I get a flu shot or if I have blood taken at a doctor's office and have a needle inserted in me, so I would never go to a place and say "Stab me with a needle a thousand times without any anesthetic, and I'll give you money for that." Masochism is not my thing.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/8/2016 8:54:24 AM
"My profile is not the topic of discussion here -- if you want to offer your critique of how it hurts your prudish little feelings, then start a NEW thread on it!"

I don't posts threads to whine like a little pansy boy sappy sacked peon who can't get what they want so they think the world needs to hear them gripe about said frustrations and petulant meltdowns over it.
GROW UP.

If you don't like women with tattoos.... then hit NEXT.
Get over yourself... No one cares

I'm not a prude by anyone's standards but I would definitely hit NEXT if I read a moronic profile like yours. I don't need to start a thread about morons and I wouldn't have to wha wha wha wha call a whambulence.
 TheReason_
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/8/2016 8:56:09 AM
I don't really like chest tattoos on girls but hey, it takes all types.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 14
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/8/2016 11:44:28 AM
"People with tramp stamps often flaunt them, and the "sagging" often shows their stinky butt crack too. Are they saying they want to be sodomized? Unless the tramp stamp says "exit only", that's what it implies."

Most disturbed comment I've ever read on the forums
 Walts
Msg: 15
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/8/2016 12:20:33 PM

Most disturbed comment I've ever read on the forums

It's up there with "I voted for Trump, and proud of it!!!!"

OP, if you don't like tats, don't get one and don't people with them. As others have stated, put your displeasure up on your profile so those that are bombing you in your inbox can stop bugging ya out.

Do you see how simple things can be, when you think?
 Want2MeetU2EatU
Msg: 16
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/8/2016 12:32:00 PM

With the percentage of people with tattoos seemingly at an all time high, the few remaining people without tattoos are indeed special. It's definitely a treat to undress a gal and not find any tattoos or piercings.

Tattoos are a sign of conformity and "following the script".

PRECISELY MY POINT, "VikingHoosier"! Thank you for "getting it," and not using the discussion as a convenient platform to launch (jealous?) Ad Hominems!

It is INDEED a rarity! And one that concerns me deeply. And you definintely hit it on the nose with the "conformity" statement, because it really all comes down to "peer pressure," "trend following," and, I dare say, LACK OF SELF-ESTEEM / SELF-WORTH. (In very rare instances, they can be the by-product of serious depression, but even that still falls ultimately under the category of "self-loathing.")

Also, my major gripe about all of these outlandish body modifications-- in case I didn't make the point clearly enough --becomes a thorny issue as it relates to trying to establish a "meaningful" relationship with an intimate partner, okay? It's not important to just tell someone, "No Tattoos/Piercings, Please," when I'm making it unambiguously crystal clear that all I'm wanting to do at that particular time is engage in (say it with me) "Meaningless Sexual Activity" -- yes, it's still ugly, but who cares if I'm not trying to "build a life" with the other person?

But whenever (or *IF* ever) I decide to revert back to, "I'm now ready for a stable, long-term, hopefully permanent exclusive relationship," I want to be able to say something along the lines of, "I'm flexible," where it involves aspects of a woman's physique and/or character which can be, with a little time & effort, "CHANGED" or modified for the happiness & benefit of the other partner (e.g., weight, orderlieness, annoying habits, anger management issues, etc.); but HOW DARE YOU proclaim that you won't accept a woman with Kids and/or filled with Ink like an LCD screen and/or with more of holes punched into her than swiss cheese -- all of which are *permanently* life-altering decisions/conditions! Now add to that virtually universally spouted Guilt-Tripping Shaming Tactic the fact that you'd probably have better odds at hitting the next Power Ball than finding a woman today (...even among many OLDER women...) who is devoid of ANY or ALL THREE of those drawbacks!

And I'm supposed to be "happy" about this and stop whining like a little b!tch and Be A Man and just "Suck It Up" & move along? Phukk NO! I don't think so!
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 17
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/8/2016 12:43:27 PM
So......you're looking for meaningless sex, but only with "undamaged" women?

Can't have kids, piercings or tattoos. Someone who doesn't "conform", but is willing to change her body or personality to suit your needs.

I understand your frustration better now. Thanks for clarifying.
 rockstartrucker82
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/8/2016 1:00:43 PM

Obviously not, since they keep hitting my inbox.

No. On the page to send a message, where it says "To:" you're supposed to put THEIR user name, not yours.
 maybeebaybee1
Msg: 19
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/8/2016 1:30:42 PM
You're just looking for sex so why does it matter if the girl has tattoos? It's not like you're taking her home to meet the folks.
 Want2MeetU2EatU
Msg: 20
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/8/2016 2:54:36 PM

You're just looking for sex so why does it matter if the girl has tattoos? It's not like you're taking her home to meet the folks.

That's exactly what I've been saying all this time, maybee.... How is it that everybody keeps MISSING that!

= (It's almost as if I'd never even left my ex-girlfriend behind in Appalachia) =

Again, let me restate... as clearly as I can hope to make it this time -- I DON'T GIVE A SHIFT WHY OR HOW YOU CHOOSE TO DESTROY YOUR BODY IF I'M NOT TRYING TO DATE & MARRY YOU! Let's just Do Each Other, shake hands, and p!ss off unless we decide to have a follow-up encore presentation.

HOWEVER... *IF* I ever decide I want to go for another LTR or (Heaven FORBID!!!) "RE-MARRY", then I utterly REFUSE to deal with, accept, tolerate, or whatever new PC word or phrase anyone wants to use to describe my outright rejection of "Pre-Made CHIlDREN," "Tramp Art" or "Outrageous Piercings."
 Ouija2025
Msg: 21
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/8/2016 3:04:04 PM
Speaking of phukking can you stop with the screaming? Have you never used a forum board before?
 PennyAnte
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/8/2016 3:31:10 PM
I don't buy it. Your profile seems desperate yet your inbox is full of woman with tats just dying to meet you. Okay and I am the tooth fairy and I am good friends with the Easter Bunny too.

OP.. so if a hottie asked you for sex but she had a tat on her thigh you would refuse her? I'm guessing not. I'm guessing it never has happened and you are just looking for attention here for your pervy profile.
 JS3344
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/8/2016 3:41:35 PM
I think i get it........since there is an amazing lack of women without tattoos, he can't have an ltr, so all he wants to do is eat somebody. Simple.
 gtomustang
Msg: 24
hey wait, does Nat have tats? we might have found a match
Posted: 12/8/2016 5:07:58 PM
I agree, people like to be "different just like everyone else". when you complain about something you have no control over, you get labeled a whiner. If you don't like tatt'd women, chase men instead, or kids who are too young to have tats, or go after the good girls who don't do tats and don't put out.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Phukking TATTOOS!!!
Posted: 12/8/2016 8:43:53 PM
I know that tattoos can be skin art but I just hate them. It is my initial reaction but the small discreet ones, not so bad.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Phukking TATTOOS!!!