Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Nipple Orgasm - Does it Exist?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sunny120Y
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Nipple Orgasm - Does it Exist?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Now then, is this a touchy (!) subject? What's going on in this department then? My first girl friend could be brought to orgasm just by nipple stimulation alone. Now who thinks she was faking it? I don't think she was. This had nothing to do with her being in a certain mood, her twin peaks were just really HOT, whatever mood she was in, it was fantastic :)

I've never met another girl that sexually active since and never seen any girls on the Net either who are that affected by attention to that sexy body part. Was I spoilt or duped by my first GF? Does nipple orgasm exist?
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Nipple Orgasm - Does it Exist?
Posted: 12/17/2016 9:07:57 AM
I would assume so, though I've never experienced such myself.

It is well known that orgasms are not purely due to only physical stimulation. They are due in large part, to what the physical stimulation MEANS to the person. This is why people rarely orgasm while being sexually assaulted.

There are people who have been found to orgasm from conversation before. Why not nipple touch?
 basilisk123
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2016 9:34:54 AM
^^^ Yep! You can orgasm from anything if you are into it.
 Sunny120Y
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2016 11:48:08 PM
Well, with her it didn't have to 'mean' anything, it wasn't anything to do with 'being in the zone', it was purely a physical thing, like being tickled ….. it was wonderfull ..... it was HOT!
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 5
Posted: 12/18/2016 7:28:59 AM
I've only been with one woman who claimed to have been brought to orgasm via nipple stimulation. She only asked me to do it one time but we were only together about a dozen times.
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 6
Posted: 12/18/2016 12:55:45 PM
Yes, it is kinda/sorta possible but you may not want to know the reason because it may interfere with your view of breasts as sexy instead of what they are - baby feeding tools.

This is from PubMed -
Nipple stimulation has been used to induce labour and our data may suggest that oxytocin released in response to such stimulation is responsible for the contractions induced.

So what is actually happening isn't, technically, an orgasm. It is contractions more analogous to delivering a baby than it is to sexual enjoyment.
 basilisk123
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2016 6:48:21 PM
I think the real question is, "Did she like it?" If so, same difference.
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 8
Posted: 12/18/2016 7:32:31 PM
She may have (probably did) like it. But the 'orgasm' is due to a chemical reaction so it is possible even if she hated the stimulation.

That said (I find it funny to be post #8 and the only female poster so far on this thread) she probably did enjoy it. If she did not enjoy it she could have kept him away from that particular activity by direct means or deflection or distraction.

It is a fine line between pleasurable stimulation and pain. But, then, some may like the pain too.
 Sunny120Y
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2016 2:15:26 PM
Cynthia quote:- "So what is actually happening isn't, technically, an orgasm. It is contractions more analogous to delivering a baby than it is to sexual enjoyment."

Crumbs! Well, she seemed to enjoy it anyway. Thanks Cynthia, I guess it could be taken that if no other women reply to this then no women here have had such an orgasm ……. ……. but they are an erogenous zone aren't they? It should stop you in your tracks should it not if they are …. er …. shall we say .... woken up?
 oneday57
Msg: 10
Posted: 12/23/2016 1:19:58 AM
Oh I have dated woman who have very sensitive nipples.....and yes they have climaxed but its usually different than lets say oral or during intercourse....the intensity is different...
 TheReason_
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2016 9:42:55 PM
My exgf could orgasm from me licking & sucking on her nipples. It was pretty hot.
 washingbear
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2016 10:09:05 AM
I was in a threesome. While sucking one woman's nipples the other woman had an orgasm.

Does that count?
 oneday57
Msg: 13
Posted: 12/30/2016 5:29:10 AM
Oh yeah but rare....had only one who would do that...she was pretty fickle and loved the time I took massaging her physic, kissing and specially the nipple play...lol
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2016 6:06:23 AM
A former gf could orgasm pretty easily this way. I haven't met anyone else who does from that alone.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 15
Posted: 12/30/2016 6:24:14 AM
LOL, Ok Cynthia, As a female I'll jump in along side of you.

Personally, its true. Whether or not it is technically an "orgasm", I don't know and I don't care.
At the moment of bliss, you can call the sensation anything you want to call it. I just call it, ............OMG!
 MohawkMayhemRebel
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/6/2017 3:06:10 AM
xD this is so funny and adorable. Yes if you are feeling pleasurable enough by ANYTHING, you can produce an orgasm as the outcome. I have had them from conversation once, but it was because the guy was so amazing and natural with words, his voice was beautiful, so I let myself enjoy it and then BAM!

It's funny to me that people don't know how happy you can be from a pleasurable experience other than being touched. A lot of women are so turned on by guys that they simply think about the guy touching them and gasm.
 basilisk123
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2017 5:49:28 PM
^^^ I really want to see a conversation orgasm happen! That is hilarious and awsome.
XD
 platypus_man
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2017 2:58:22 PM
Not surprisingly, most of the responses are from men, who usually cannot genuinely tell if a woman has an orgasm in any way, shape or form (this being evaluated by the percentage of men who insist that their partners always reach orgasms from intercourse alone, which, of course, they claim is 100%). For the gals who can, all I can wonder is if your male partner thinks you orgasm from nipple stimulation every time they 'work you over'. wouldn't surprise me.
 hemingway234
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/26/2017 9:30:45 AM
Some women can have an O without even being touched.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/26/2017 9:40:57 AM
"I have had them from conversation once, but it was because the guy was so amazing and natural with words, his voice was beautiful, so I let myself enjoy it and then BAM!"

I can just imagine this happening :

Joe " So that's when I inherited 20 million dollars and .....um....are you ok ? "

Sally " (pant ), yes ( pant, pant, pant ) , what were you saying about 20 million ( pant ) dollars ? "
 LincsAndy
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2017 8:36:49 AM
I know a woman who claims to be able to orgasm just by thinking about it.
I expect this is probably true. It's certainly true of adolescent boys - I know because I used to be one.

As for nipples, well why not? Most of a woman's erogenous zones are where men least expect them... about two millimetres away from her actual body.
 Sunny120Y
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2017 12:43:59 AM
Oh excellent TheReason, so it does seem to exist then. Yes, it is a big turn on. I wonder how come you don't see such things on the Net? …. Cough … so I'm told :)

Actually, my ex also told me she had been sexually assaulted once by two guys and they had made her orgasm just by touching her there before they got down below but she had managed to dampen it and hide it from them. I don't think she was the type to lie about such a thing but then what do I know? If she was telling the truth then it means that for her they were an actual erogenous zone i.e. did not have to be in the mood.

Washingbear, quote:- "I was in a threesome. While sucking one woman's nipples the other woman had an orgasm."

Ha ha … like it, very funny. I imagine the woman getting her nipples sucked complaining "Hey, excuse me! That was suppose to be MY orgasm!".

Ladyinred - thank you very much for your brave input. Very much appreciated. That's lovely …. and sexy :)

MohawkMayhemRebel - it's lovely that you find this funny and adorable. To be brought to orgasm by the spoken word is so wonderfull. Must have been some guy.

Basilisk123 quote:- " I really want to see a conversation orgasm happen! That is hilarious and awsome"

Yes, especially if the conversation is about quantum mechanics. Type 'Hysterical literature' into YouTube and see what you find ….. however, I do believe there is some 'off stage' cheating going on ….. hee hee :)

Good one Butterchickenchuck.

LincsAndy - two millimetres away …. oooh yes … teasing …. that's a good way to start.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 23
Posted: 2/1/2017 8:31:16 AM

Good one Butterchickenchuck

You just caused more than a few regulars to think " Oh geez, please don't encourage him ! "

haha
 Cowgirlwannabe1
Msg: 24
Posted: 2/1/2017 8:38:56 AM
cousin of my ex hubby
told me when I was preggar for number one son
that breast feeding was fantastic
and that she sometimes had the big O just from doing it

never gave it much thought since she was kinda a whack job
and did a lot of drugs
 yourstillhere
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2017 3:36:25 PM
I once a girlfriend who did orgasm from breast play.
She wanted them handled roughly and nipples bitten VERY hard. The first time I clamped down with my teeth and pulled back as I kept my teeth closed on it then let it slide/pop out of my teeth she went crazy with delight, said do it again and do it harder.
I bit down and she said harder, I bit harder and she said harder, that was when I got concerned because I felt I was nearly biting it off, and she said no do it so I did and she loved it.
Shrugs, it was so easy to please her this way I miss her :(
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Nipple Orgasm - Does it Exist?