Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > I have doubts      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cooldog65
Msg: 2
view profile
History
I have doubts Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I'm sure she has probably noticed your account, too. Shirtless pic and your profile shows that you're single and ready to mingle. Oh brother...
 irishpinup
Msg: 4
view profile
History
I have doubts
Posted: 1/2/2017 12:47:17 AM
Trust your intuition. I wish I'd listened to mine sooner with my ex bf.

You've only been dating a couple of months, it's better to cut her loose now than a year from now over the same issues. If you want to continue with her, regardless of feeling something is off, you should both delete your profiles.
 cooldog65
Msg: 5
view profile
History
I have doubts
Posted: 1/2/2017 1:36:24 AM

My profile is in fact "hidden" so no other users can search, see or message me, she knows I have set my profile to this. So please don't attempt to judge me for your assumptions

Understood, but it isn't hidden in the forums. Is she the young lady in the picture with you?
 gcdeb
Msg: 7
view profile
History
I have doubts
Posted: 1/2/2017 3:17:59 AM
The pof app used to always show you as online whether you were or not. The only way to stop it doing that was to uninstall it. So it's possible she isn't actually using the app but still appears to be.

As for facebook location feature, I've had mine regularly return the incorrect location. I noticed this recently actually.

So it's possible she isn't lying to you. I'd just stay aware of what she says and how she acts but try and give her the benefit of the doubt for the time being. That's if she means anything to you. It could be the problem is your trust issues, not her.
 Nestaron
Msg: 8
I have doubts
Posted: 1/2/2017 4:13:14 AM
My observation is this you either you trust her or you dont. If you trust her why are you here fact is you dont and chances are she already knows that. So either way because of your insecurities you are done women wont tolerate it not for long. Your going to lose her regardless if you dont deal with your trust issues. I dont use mobiles, I found them to be undependable. I saw one it said person was in one location 8 minutes later they were 100km away you cant travel that distance 8 minutes unless your flying. Those locations finding things are unpredictable and have minimal accuracy at best.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 9
I have doubts
Posted: 1/2/2017 5:10:56 AM
crazy idea, why don't you ask her? Altho if I found out I was being creeped I'd not be impressed.
Funny she didnt want to spend NYE with you hmm
 cookymaker
Msg: 10
view profile
History
I have doubts
Posted: 1/2/2017 6:07:26 AM
Most people who have their profile hidden, their picture doesn't show up in the forums - you just see their user ID name---
It really doesn't matter - both of you still have profiles on here. She may be wondering the same about you but doesn't want to say anything. If you see her online, she sees you online
As far as an FB post -- phones lie about location all the time. My cellphone has a different area code than from where I live and gets confused (I work about 35 miles from where I live)
Just talk about it and please -- trust her until she gives you a real reason not to
 L_LuuLuu
Msg: 11
view profile
History
I have doubts
Posted: 1/2/2017 7:04:29 AM
If someone I had been dating exclusively for 2 months didn't prefer to be with ME on NYE, I wouldn't have to decide if I trusted them or not.

To Cookmaker --

My profile is hidden, but my picture shows on the forums. (?) What to do if I want to change that -- besides removing my picture?
 cooldog65
Msg: 12
view profile
History
I have doubts
Posted: 1/2/2017 7:08:20 AM
Uh oh...OP is gone. Was it something I said?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 cookymaker
Msg: 13
view profile
History
I have doubts
Posted: 1/2/2017 7:12:03 AM
LuuLuu
I really don't know how to hide the pictures in the profile -- I just see posters here with no picture but it still says view history and such. I was told that it meant the profile was hidden - not removed

Wish I did know!!
 Whisky_River
Msg: 14
I have doubts
Posted: 1/2/2017 7:31:38 AM
I can help you....I think.
My profile is hidden on the dating side right now....from general searches etc....
If I have corresponded with someone....they can still contact me, if they kept my message.
OR....they user search my name.....but that's getting complicated.
As for a picture....hid profile or not...I can have a picture up if I decide to leave it up.

Oh and to hide images go to edit profile and then to edit images....and tick off private or public....
Hope that helps.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 15
I have doubts
Posted: 1/2/2017 8:10:08 AM

Uh oh...OP is gone. Was it something I said?

Oh brother

Well yes, cooldog, LOL OP had nooooo idea he was your brother!
 cooldog65
Msg: 16
view profile
History
I have doubts
Posted: 1/2/2017 8:39:12 AM
^^^^^ If he is my brother, he got the better end of the gene pool than I did.

- He has 6 inches on me...in height.

- He wasn't bald...
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 17
I have doubts
Posted: 1/2/2017 9:02:56 AM
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Be that as it may, IMO, you are "cool(dog)" and the OP is, ..............well ..............GONE!
(LOL, Too much heat in the Forums. Maybe we need to install a fan in here?)
 gtomustang
Msg: 18
he may have doubts, but he no longer has an account
Posted: 1/2/2017 9:15:26 AM
it is ironic, he had trust issues about her, and it may turn out he wasn't wrong. Sometimes, even paranoid people have actual enemies :)
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 19
I have a lonely lemon
Posted: 1/2/2017 9:20:11 AM
First he doubts then he poubts
 L_LuuLuu
Msg: 20
view profile
History
I have a lonely lemon
Posted: 1/2/2017 10:16:36 AM
thank you to Cooky and Whiskey
 jentress
Msg: 21
I have doubts
Posted: 1/2/2017 11:46:20 AM
Nice observations... :)
 Mark-69
Msg: 22
view profile
History
I have doubts
Posted: 1/2/2017 2:30:35 PM
you sound like your stalking her,
if you have that little trust in her then get out now

on the other hand i would say to her , if your BF feels the need to track your every move then she should get out.

either way this sounds like you are possessive and insecure and women are not thick, she probably picked up on this and is thinking FFS how do i get out of this but either doesnt want to hurt your feelings or scared how you will react when she dumps you
 LucilleDixon
Msg: 23
I have doubts
Posted: 1/2/2017 6:19:36 PM

As for facebook location feature, I've had mine regularly return the incorrect location. I noticed this recently actually.

Right. This past summer, I went to Orlando to visit the WDW parks. In one part of one of the parks, my location kept coming back as some place in Pennsylvania. I've never even been to that state before. I thought that it was my phone but I overheard someone else saying that their location was also coming up the same thing. Pennsylvania-Florida.....huge difference.
 ohenryx
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2017 8:17:11 PM

gtomustang
it is ironic, he had trust issues about her, and it may turn out he wasn't wrong. Sometimes, even paranoid people have actual enemies :)

Just because you’re paranoid, doesn’t mean they aren’t out to get you!

I have been with women who lied, and cheated. Reminds me of the Rod Steward song

If I listened long enough to you
I'd find a way to believe that it's all true
Knowing that you lied straight-faced while I cried
Still I look to find a reason to believe

It’s a very bad feeling, finding that you have been lied to, mislead, cheated on. But you know what? I think it’s a worse thing to not trust.

Give her a chance, believe in her. If she does lie, and cheat, you will know – without having to stalk her through Facebook. And it will hurt. But you will know that you tried, and did your best.

One thing I can tell you with absolute certainty – the kind of relationship that you really, really want, that we all want, requires trust. And if you can’t manage that, you will never find that kind of relationship.
 Seki1949
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2017 8:23:54 PM

It’s a very bad feeling, finding that you have been lied to, mislead, cheated on.

"Dim Lights, Thick Smoke, and LOUD LOUD Music
Is the Only Kind of Life You'll Ever Understand.

Dim Lights, Thick Smoke, and LOUD LOUD Music
You'll Never Make a Wife to a Home-Loving Man."

That song and beer will get you through.
 starstarstarstars
Msg: 27
Posted: 1/17/2017 2:15:03 PM
Interpol. Turn on the bright lights.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 28
I have a lonely lemon
Posted: 1/17/2017 2:26:16 PM

First he doubts then he poubts

Well said !
 aintnodeal
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2017 7:54:26 PM
#MillenialsWorldProblem

OMG! Who has more social media "friends", "likes", "thumbs", "live" broadcasts, "want-to-meets", virtual coins, selfie-posts-per-day,...?

Who can out-catfish Who, and post it and steal friends and followers? omg omg omg omg omg my random date left me for no reason for fake-profile loser!

Does any of these people look up from their phones more than 10 minutes a day?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > I have doubts