Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > New dating site. Anyone wanna test it?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RuiVice
Msg: 1
New dating site. Anyone wanna test it?Page 1 of 1    
I got so sick of joining dating sites that forces memberships down your throat . - _ - . I have no problem with ads but they abuse the hell out of them. So at the beginning of 2016 as my "new years resolution" I decided to develop my own. one year later...I did it. There's no memberships, profile upgrades and no ads. I need other peoples opinion on it. (Fallila (dot) com). If want to sign up and test it that would be awesome! :) Ask any questions if have any! More than happy to reply! Also taking suggestions to change things.
 gcdeb
Msg: 2
view profile
History
New dating site. Anyone wanna test it?
Posted: 1/6/2017 1:08:18 PM
I miss the moderators :(
 RuiVice
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/6/2017 1:20:47 PM
Sorry, didn't want to spam anything. I just thought someone could test the site and get some feedback. Sorry again :(
 daynadaze
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2017 1:24:22 PM
I've never paid to be a member of POF and there are no ads on the pages and there's no bots pretending to be other members, etc. There are no better sites out there. Join other sites, make your own site, but don't come on someone's site and try to get free advertising, talk about not being someone to trust. Also going to your site, considering this crap you are pulling here, would be nuts, no telling what kind of scam you are up to, no telling what kind of virus, etc., that might be included with that link.
 RuiVice
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/6/2017 1:44:53 PM
Sorry, Not trying to get free advertising out of this. I mostly need feedback. There's no scam. The site I have created doesn't ask for any billing information. No viruses as you can run a safety check on it. I'm just here for feedback on how I can improve the site. Sorry for making you think is a scam site. I hate those as much as you do. :) Thanks for reading!
 SLAFFA
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/6/2017 2:14:35 PM
I would be more than happy to check out your site as I am seriously considering starting my own.

BEFORE I visit however, you are going to have to post a more "trustworthy" profile.
 RuiVice
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/6/2017 2:24:05 PM
I posted my a profile picture of myself. Don't know how much I can give more. What kind of dating site are you thinking of starting? :)
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2017 3:37:51 PM
I missed a lot of potential fun times as a child, because I was desperate to grow up, because I was sure it would get me away from the complete nincompoopery of "kid stuff."

I couldn't have been more wrong.
 Walts
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/6/2017 3:46:39 PM

Sorry, didn't want to spam anything.

Really????

You didn't????

But, yet, you did.

I could only imagine what you could come up with if you only try a bit.

Give it a whirl.
 RuiVice
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/6/2017 3:54:11 PM
I didn't meant to spam. I was just asking if anyone would want to try it. I'm not spamming the POF forums forcing people to sign up. Just asking if anyone would like to test the site and give feedback on what can be approved. :) Thanks for reading.
 daynadaze
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2017 5:53:57 PM
Are you really saying you do not understand what spamming is? Pay to advertise like everyone else has to.
 RuiVice
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/6/2017 6:23:42 PM
I have only posted once. And just asking if anyone wants to give feedback of the site. I am not forcing or bugging/annoying anyone. I do have ads up and running. If you don't want to give feedback of the site, you don't have to that's fine. If this thread is annoying you or bugging you I would suggest to ignore this thread. Sorry. Thanks for reading. :)
 sun___flower
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2017 6:41:10 PM
Whoo hoo, a new drinking game!
 RuiVice
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/6/2017 6:57:14 PM
I really don't understand all the hate. I'm just asking. Do you guys know how POF got started? Markus frind was posting on a bunch of forums asking people to sign up. I just want feedback. But everyone thinks I'm after their wallets... when I clearly stated that I'm here for other people's opinions :/ I seriously don't understand.
 sun___flower
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2017 7:15:48 PM
#DrinkingNotHating
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2017 8:29:19 PM
Although I applaud your ambition, you are very young yet and to have to deal with all the criticism and derision, you need a thick skin. You have compete with POF which has the free option, has a huge worldwide membership. A certain percentage are losers, cruisers, users and abusers as with all sites of course..

The statistics are that about 2% find genuine matches that endure for any length of time. with any dating site, free or otherwise.

Unless you can offer something different and unique, like video chat then you dont have much chance of success and yes you will have to pay to advertise. Get a catchy name that grabs attention.

aintnodeal
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2017 9:29:11 PM
Pay Google like everyone else. Hey - my new dating site is better than the rest because it's FREE! ( and has NO members!) - said of an advertiser on a very established FREE dating site with gazillions of members.
 gotahubcapdiamondstarhalo
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/7/2017 2:05:46 AM
Malware alert!

Invaniam
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2017 10:02:41 AM
Twenty-one year olds using dating sites?? What has the world come to??! 😦
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2017 12:20:29 AM
unattractive, undesiravle 21 year olds, I guess resort to dating sites or those wanting to meet numbers of women.
 platypus_man
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2017 9:12:48 PM
As above, get used to the hate. There are always going to be people that are against you in any endeavor. I created a profile and the website appears easy enough to use so far, but we'll have to wait and see how it grows. I don't write code, but you might want to limit how many initial contact messages each user can send within each 24 hour period, or you'll have guys sending hundreds of messages to women in fishing attempts, to see which ones respond, as this has been the usual result at dating sites in the past. Real initial contact messages require more thought than just 'Hi, how U doin wanna chat', so perhaps 5 a day would be reasonable, but that's only my recommendation. If I think of anything else, I'll leave the ideas here. Good luck with your new website!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > New dating site. Anyone wanna test it?