Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Ladies, what is wrong with my profile?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 takeiteasyonme
Msg: 1
Ladies, what is wrong with my profile?Page 1 of 1    
Hey all.

This is kind of weird and first time I'm posting in forums about this.
I do get messages on here, but I feel like I should be getting a better response rate.
I notice people I message looking at my profile, but they don't message back. I've looked over any obvious problem I could be having with my profile and still trying to figure out if there's something I'm missing.
The only reason I am asking this question is because if you carry yourself in a certain way you get better interaction with people. I try my best to be polite and believe people should at least try out a conversation before not messaging.

What do you guys think?
 gingerosity
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Ladies, what is wrong with my profile?
Posted: 1/13/2017 3:28:14 AM

What do you guys think?

I think you worry too much about what other people think.

"We will gradually become indifferent to what goes on in the minds of other people when we acquire a knowledge of the superficial nature of their thoughts, the narrowness of their views and of the number of their errors. Whoever attaches a lot of value to the opinions of others pays them too much honour." - Arthur Schopenhauer

The only reason I am asking this question is because if you carry yourself in a certain way you get better interaction with people.

If that's your only reason it begs the question: Why do you want better interaction with people?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVSlE28hOgI

But seriously, how are you defining 'better'? More superficial? Less genuine?

I try my best to be polite and believe people should at least try out a conversation before not messaging.

Um... maybe you should revisit your reasoning here in consideration of the starting condition of the prospective conversation participants, which is the state of not messaging.

I do get messages on here, but I feel like I should be getting a better response rate.

Try not messaging. Then you'll always receive at least as many messages as you send out.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Ladies, what is wrong with my profile?