Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What is wrong with my profile?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 takeiteasyonme
Msg: 1
What is wrong with my profile?Page 1 of 1    
Not sure how to get an opinion on this one. I've always tried to be polite and respectful and make it known I was after an interesting conversation. Was fortunate enough to receive a good amount of messages on here, however I notice, people either don't really have much time for a conversation past hello, or just don't reply after the first message.

out of say about 10-20 people i message, i would be lucky to get a reply from two. I usually get ladies that look at my profile, but don't reply, and this occurs a lot. I don't like to fake myself and I understand no means no.

But is there a way I could please get some opinions if you could spot something you didn't like about my profile?
 gcdeb
Msg: 2
view profile
History
What is wrong with my profile?
Posted: 1/12/2017 9:15:04 PM
Head over to the Profile Reviews forum.
 takeiteasyonme
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/12/2017 9:52:56 PM
lol oops why didnt i see that.
thanks for pointing that out. however while this is up feel free to review my profile anyway haha
 charlie l h
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2017 3:52:42 PM
Somebody please check out my profile let me know what's wrong
 Ouija2025
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/14/2017 4:29:23 PM
Charlie you have to go up a few floors to Profile Reviews and start a new post there :)
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What is wrong with my profile?