Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > He just disappeared      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stacyhuynh
Msg: 1
view profile
History
He just disappeared Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
So i been talk to this guy for 3 days. We set up a date for hook up.
End up in his house. I gave him head didnt have sex, because he can't get up.
I told him its ok. And we both agree We can go for an other date.
I text him, sayin hw nice he is, i really enjoyed it. And set up for an other date.
He didn't reply me. I really don't understand what is he thinkin.
PS. This guy very nice, thats y i just want to ha casual sex but nothing serious.
Is it the end of it? Or should i text him again?

Thank you
 ANewBeginningStartsHere
Msg: 2
He just disappeared
Posted: 1/13/2017 4:42:22 AM
It was a fling. He's not interested. You will never see or hear from him again.

If you're just looking for sex, better set the bar very low right now. And if you're just looking for sex, why do you care?
 stacyhuynh
Msg: 3
view profile
History
He just disappeared
Posted: 1/13/2017 5:02:45 AM
Thank you
I knw. But doesnt he lookin for sex?
I just dont wanna waste time go over talking to other guy. Well i might find a better.
Should I address him we just nsa?
 leon714
Msg: 4
He just disappeared
Posted: 1/13/2017 9:59:42 AM
Mirror mirror on the wall...who has a clone post?
 aintnodeal
Msg: 5
view profile
History
He just disappeared
Posted: 1/13/2017 10:38:06 AM
I thought the very DEFINITION of hook-up was ONE & DONE .... ??? Now you tryin' to get all clingy. Ain't nobody got time for that!
 stacyhuynh
Msg: 6
view profile
History
He just disappeared
Posted: 1/13/2017 2:24:55 PM
Well i didnt knw he will think like that. Just dont want him to be embarrassing b cause he can't get hard. N we still have unfinished business.
Anw thank you. I knw wt to do nw.
 stacyhuynh
Msg: 7
view profile
History
He just disappeared
Posted: 1/13/2017 2:27:37 PM
Its some stupit chick new to this, dont knw what she doin, and wanna knw what guy thinkin.
 gtomustang
Msg: 8
view profile
History
He just disappeared
Posted: 1/13/2017 3:35:02 PM
"I gave him head didnt have sex"

If you need to use a condom so you don't catch an STD, it is sex. The old definition apparently was, if you can't get pregnant from it, its not sex. But AIDS changed the definition :)

Most guys are self conscious about their manhood. If you're "just a hookup", then its easier to "Ditch the witness" than if you were a relationship.

should you text him again? well, there's nothing to lose by trying, so, why not?
 NYCKOSI
Msg: 9
view profile
History
He just disappeared
Posted: 1/13/2017 6:15:36 PM
You got what you wanted and on top of that you complain.
 gtomustang
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Head of the class, so to speak
Posted: 1/14/2017 8:11:13 AM
well, I believe the complain was she was hoping for another go. Poor dumb fellow, he had another chance and turned it down. Sometimes, we fellows pass up sex for dumb reasons and then we complain ourselves about our lack of nookie.
 Nestaron
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/14/2017 10:31:07 AM
I honestly dont think he is passing up sex for a dumb reason, not if he actually unintentionally started caring for her believe me it happens even on just hook-ups. Maybe he didn't just want a one and done with her but that is all she is looking for he will just end up hurt so he has left it the way it is and is content.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2017 11:44:22 AM
"LOL I find more funny stuff, (You know, funny, are you kidding me?) in the 'Plentyoffish Love Stuff Section',
than the 'Plentyoffish Fun Stuff'."

Silly kid, Yo' mama is callin'!
 gotahubcapdiamondstarhalo
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/14/2017 11:53:23 AM

Just dont want him to be embarrassing b cause he can't get hard. N we still have unfinished business.

Maybe he couldn't get hard because you turned him off. Maybe he is embarassed for you.

Let it go.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 14
view profile
History
He just disappeared
Posted: 1/24/2017 3:53:28 AM

PS. This guy very nice, thats y i just want to ha casual sex but nothing serious.
Is it the end of it? Or should i text him again?

Guys are going to tend to be nice to a gal who's looking for a hook up online and is relatively nice herself (today is his Lucky day!). So that shouldn't be a shocker.

Is that the end of it? Most likley, if he didn't reply for over 24 hours.

Should you text him again? You can. No harm in it. If it's been 2 days later, sure. Don't be rude or what-the-hell. Realize this goes on in the dating world, even without aiming to hookup. Just be non-chalant, say he seemed cool, and to hit you up the next time he's interested in getting together some night -- as you'd like to round another base or two (wink), but if not you understand.

Potential Ingredients for "Mr Happy Hiding":
1 - Lack of attraction level -- never seeing a picture, different than picture, etc
2 - Awkwardness level -- maybe new to 1st "date" coming right over after talking for 3 days, etc. (one of nicer guys?)
3 - Lack of performance level -- if he can be slower on the draw next to other guys, he'll be more apt to disappear if he's not ga-ga about said girl after
4 - Drinking too much

So in the end, keep #3 in mind. Even if #4 was the big cause.

At best it's a bit of everything... not That attracted to you, has a bit of performance problems, but embarassingly came to light given drinking and the awkwardness of the situation.
 south_city
Msg: 15
view profile
History
He just disappeared
Posted: 1/24/2017 8:23:53 AM
Various possible reasons why he may not respond to the OP. Perhaps he found another woman that liked better for casual sex, wasn't interested in the OP, was satisfied with the BJ, was married / in a relationship and felt guilty about cheating, was embarrassed about not being able to get an erection etc.

Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 16
view profile
History
He just disappeared
Posted: 1/24/2017 8:26:05 AM
He didn't reply u cuz he couldn't get up, what's not to understan ?

Anw dats bou it

pea ou
 GhettoFoot
Msg: 17
He just disappeared
Posted: 1/24/2017 10:39:26 AM
who cares? If you're this analytical about casual sex, you are sure as hell NOT ready to be having it.
 GreatGal1977
Msg: 18
He just disappeared
Posted: 1/24/2017 12:58:30 PM
If a casual sex is all you are after, don't think it will be too difficult to find someone else who is ready and willing. More than likely, you'll end up with a whole bunch of guys who will say yes, yes, yes to casual sex. Probably with a lot more guys that you can handle, lol.

Since whatever went on between you and this chap is so little and insignificant, why are you even having a second thought about it? He sure does not.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 19
view profile
History
He just disappeared
Posted: 1/24/2017 1:46:50 PM

who cares? If you're this analytical about casual sex, you are sure as hell NOT ready to be having it.

To be fair though, casual sex doesn't necessarily mean hit-it-and-quit-it. But I think I know what you're referring to -- when it comes to newer people who express they're open to "casual sex", their disappear rate is going to be higher than normal, and that's something to watch out for.

She did talk with him for 3 days prior... So Anyone -- even without any intention of actually Dating -- if they're attracted to the person, are at least going to scratch their head if said person talked with them for several days, hung out, then disappeared. They'll wonder if it's still kosher to hit them up after a post-night "had a great time" text.

I think if it Irks one too much when it's just something with a Casual intent like that -- I'd hate to see how things with actual Dating aspirations would affect them. :)
 GhettoFoot
Msg: 20
He just disappeared
Posted: 1/24/2017 9:40:27 PM

But I think I know what you're referring to -- when it comes to newer people who express they're open to "casual sex", their disappear rate is going to be higher than normal, and that's something to watch out for.

Exactly. Whether it's a pump and dump or a long-term FWB is irrelevant. If she's already super uneasy & confused over a botched **** attempt, then she's not emotionally mature enough to engage in casual sex. This is not a red flag. This is a huge-ass, blaring red light. STOP, girl, before you get your feelings hurt.
 oneday57
Msg: 21
He just disappeared
Posted: 1/25/2017 3:44:22 AM
You went for it for what-ever reason.....doesn't matter but don't keep the candle going if theres nothing to keep it going....he prob moved on or is a tadd embarrassed for performing bad....hard to say.....good luck!
 LucilleDixon
Msg: 22
view profile
History
He just disappeared
Posted: 2/23/2017 11:19:43 PM
I find it so strange that people come online to find someone to have sex. Do they not frequent bars and clubs? So strange.... I doubt that I'll ever have sex with someone that I met online. Hell, I don't even want to meet people that I meet on here. I should make this profile for forums only :/

Sorry OP, I've not nothing constructive to contribute to your post :(
 gtomustang
Msg: 23
view profile
History
His erection just disappeared. then he did
Posted: 2/24/2017 6:34:39 AM
well, perhaps they tried bars and found that in person, they don't look like their photos (if you catch my drift). I will confess, at another forum, I met up with some of the posters who I had "gotten to know". but they lived far away, and it was a vacation trip of sorts, to go visit what was going on in their neck of the woods (for example, SummerFest in Milwaukee, I wouldn't have known of it otherwise or had a real need to go, but it was interesting, or the MoparNats in Hershey PA and I did the tour while there) and not pay for a hotel room, just pay for dinner and gas. Uber wasn't around then :)

it was fun to travel on frequent flier miles before the TSA, but i'd rather find someone local.
 Cynderella
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2017 8:14:22 PM
One night stand...
Not two night stand.
Who cares why.
Many more waiting for a blow and go.
 aintnodeal
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2017 10:56:18 PM
The answer is obvious. OP charges too much. Gotta drop your prices for customers to call back. It's just business.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > He just disappeared