Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > He just disappeared      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stacyhuynh
Msg: 1
view profile
History
He just disappeared Page 1 of 1    
So i been talk to this guy for 3 days. We set up a date for hook up.
End up in his house. I gave him head didnt have sex, because he can't get up.
I told him its ok. And we both agree We can go for an other date.
I text him, sayin hw nice he is, i really enjoyed it. And set up for an other date.
He didn't reply me. I really don't understand what is he thinkin.
PS. This guy very nice, thats y i just want to ha casual sex but nothing serious.
Is it the end of it? Or should i text him again?

Thank you
 gingerosity
Msg: 2
view profile
History
He just disappeared
Posted: 1/13/2017 5:45:25 AM

He didn't reply me. I really don't understand what is he thinkin.

Could be he considers you unattractive, he got a better offer, got hit by a bus, or just plain embarrassed.

Is it the end of it?

Yes.

You come across as being naive and vulnerable. Look after youself and try not to breed too much. Maybe develop a support network of female friends to discuss relationship experiences with and listen carefully if they warn you about particular men.
 leon714
Msg: 3
view profile
History
He just disappeared
Posted: 1/13/2017 9:58:07 AM
U both had ur fun n I bet this guy has many other women on his list...bet he has STDs too
 Aussiebythebay
Msg: 4
view profile
History
He just disappeared
Posted: 1/14/2017 3:29:28 PM
I'd say it's the end of it. You both wanted a hooker....I mean hook up and that's what happened.

You're lucky there wasn't a gang of men waiting for you at his house! You potentially put yourself in danger young lady. I hope this isn't your common practise.
He just disappeared
Posted: 1/15/2017 3:59:49 AM
My commiserations that business looked like it had such potential
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > He just disappeared