Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Anti deprassants liberals      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NYCKOSI
Msg: 1
Anti deprassants liberalsPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Why are more liberals angry, stressed and on anti-depressants than conservatives? I'm I missing something here?......................................................................................................................................
 Maleman999
Msg: 2
Anti deprassants liberals
Posted: 2/10/2017 7:45:28 PM
I'm sure you found scientific evidence and studies to back up this claim. Can you provide the links to those?
 daynadaze
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2017 7:52:01 PM
Well gosh, I must be the odd liberal out.

Now, why would you post something like this? It's really telling about you, but not at all the big bad blast you were hoping it to be. LOL Good gawd, take a chill pill. But I guess there are some posts here just as bad posted by liberals. It's just that one has to wonder what would make someone act this way.
 cotter
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2017 7:56:45 PM
Oh dear ... another poster who got "fartled". (Got startled by a loud fart.)

OP ... now go take your pills and play nice ... ... ... and hope those pills kick in sooner rather than later.
 Jo van
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/11/2017 4:33:52 AM

Why are more liberals angry, stressed and on anti-depressants than conservatives?

It's probably because "conservatives" keep asking really, really stupid questions, like ^^ that.

There are few "liberals" more angry and stressed than the amber stain, who is now your president.
-But then he claimed he was a democrat last time around...

Maybe he's stressed, because all the factual information seems to point to banning Saudi Arabians, but if he does that, they might retaliate, by hurting his, or his daughter's business interests there.

Making America great again, like he did in Atlantic City.

I'm I missing something here?......................................................................................................................................

I'm just guessing here, but maybe;
an education
-An understanding of the basics of English
A soul
A 100 IQ points
Critical thinking

Could be a lot of things.
 Walts
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/11/2017 4:33:59 AM

I'm I missing something here?......................................................................................................................................<

Oh, I'm sure you are.

"We" (you can define "us" however you like it seems) could give you a list but, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't "get it", using your original post as an example for my assumption.

When does the antis come in the mail??????
Or, are we suppose to go pick them up somewhere?

I've been patiently waiting...........

Oh, spell check is your friend.
It ain't Muslim.
 deetristate
Msg: 7
Posted: 2/11/2017 4:45:38 AM
NYCK

See above several posts as proof of your premise.

I wiI pause now so that more leftist anger can ensue. . . .

Go. . . .
 Walts
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/11/2017 5:00:27 AM
Oh Dipsy, that's not anger you are seeing or hearing, it's us laughing at you.

Some here wait for Dipsy's posts so they can start their day with a smile.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/11/2017 5:27:22 AM
^^I think there is an old, white man from the south, prob. Alabama, pretending to be a black female.
What if those who are annoyed by "Zip-pidee-doo-dah" just ignore ???

Let IT (not convinced of gender) talk to itself.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2017 5:34:47 AM
What's to be sad about ??? the comics are having a field day ,,,, and no end in sight ,,,
you got to love that ,,,,, "so always look on the bright side of life "" add whistle
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2017 5:38:27 AM
This is obviously yet another self-indulgent and childish thread, where the Anti-Liberals (note: being an anti-liberal doesn't make you a conservative... you can't be self-blinded like that and qualify as a true conservative by definition), but just for facts and logic sake...

IF this lie were in fact true, it would logically mean that these imaginary "conservatives" LIKED being depressed and dysfunctional, while these imaginary "liberals" wanted to improve themselves.

But again, this is all just another self-delusion festival by part of the Anti-ism crowd.
 Jo van
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/11/2017 5:38:58 AM
Hey
I always took her posts as a female, trying to pass herself off, as an angry old white dude.
Potato/potato.
Tomato/Tomato

Some things just don't work, with the written word...
 gtomustang
Msg: 13
maybe too many anti depressants for conservatives
Posted: 2/11/2017 6:12:50 AM
Are you missing something here? Well, of course you are :) How can you miss Chump's angry tweets? They are blatently obvious, after all. Hurts your credibility.

No seriously, how can you not see thin skinned tweets? Are you ignoring them? Do they look like something you'd say, so you don't recognized the obvious lack of presidential decorum (compared to say, Obama) in them? Even Chump's Supreme Court pick has something to say about Chump's angry tweets about his coworkers. He didn't ignore them. Bannon is telling the press to shut up, where's that anger coming from? Kellyanne Conway's snarky ways?

"But it seems for every tough question Conway is given, her answer is to insult Hillary Clinton or express anger over one Hillary Clinton claim or another"

http://www.inquisitr.com/3443470/trump-campaign-manager-kellyanne-conway-angry-with-clinton-claims-promises-tax-returns-soon/

"more liberals angry", well, more than what? more than the number of Trumpets being angry that Chump is putting Wall Street types in government? The question isn't, why are liberals angry, but why are Trumpets NOT more angry? They're being betrayed by the Russian-churian candidate they elected to "drain the swamp".

meanwhile, there was an interesting article, about how conservatives who write in about an article they hate, declare "may God have mercy on your soul" or "I'll pray for you" as the strongest words (probably b/c they don't have White Supremacists as readers). Religious conservatives may not worry so much about this life, thinking there is reward in the next, while some liberals may fear "this is all there is"

http://thefederalist.com/2015/03/26/why-is-the-angry-left-so-angry/
 dragonbytes
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2017 7:10:10 AM

Why are more liberals angry, stressed and on anti-depressants than conservatives? I'm I missing something here?

What I am missing here, why are conservatives such as yourself happy if they can make other people be more miserable?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2017 7:21:38 AM
NYCKOSI, I do have my own theory why it's so important to some conservatives such as yourself to try and make liberals more unhappy.

I think many like you feel like most liberals have a pretty good life and don't care enough about your concerns. Like you don't get enough respect and now that Trump is President it's your time to get more respect, more of the American dream and more Government money.
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 16
Posted: 2/11/2017 8:24:49 AM
"“IMAGINE WHAT THE WORLD COULD BE LIKE IF WE WOULD ASK OURSELVES ONE SIMPLE QUESTION BEFORE WE REACT - WHAT IS THE KIND THING TO DO IN THIS SITUATION?”

Mark Twain said, “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” To me, kindness is important because when I am kind, I feel good and my life has meaning.
Kindness is the ability to enrich the lives of others. It can be expressed though a smile, a kind word or a helping hand. Sometimes, the kindest thing we can do is just to walk away from a tense situation and not react with anger or retribution. One thing is certain, each of us benefits personally, and our world is a better place when we treat each other with kindness, regardless of the circumstances."

Think I'll just leave this here.
 N2U16
Msg: 17
Help Coconut!
Posted: 2/11/2017 1:27:35 PM
Well, the situation is concerning!

During the day, we witness Liberals jumping up and down, hands in the air, blood curdling screams “THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING” with outbursts of uncontrollable violent rage.

At night, behind closed doors, it’s a psychotic depression. Fetal position, holding your teddy tightly, with one of your YouTube (thingy) playlists repeating over and over and over, Air Supply’s, “I’m all out of love”, while weeping. Once, it was soft silk and delicate lace lingerie designed by Carine Gilson but now it’s Minnie Mouse pajamas that haven’t been washed in a couple of months. Once, it was gourmet pizza with champagne soaked caviar and lobster marinated in cognac but now it’s Domino’s. Once, it was Chateau Margaux but now it’s a cheap Cabernet from Walmart in a box. Yes, I said a box! Good grief!

But……wait……as YouTube (thingy) was finishing Air Supply’s, “I’m all out of love” there was a short silent pause before beginning Air Supply’s, “I’m all out of love”. It was faint and muffled but sounded like a squeak. Squeak squeak! Wait one minute, that’s not Teddy you’re squeezing but “Coconut”. Your Mini Teacup Pomeranian! SQUEAK……..Squeak squeak squeak (translation: JACKAZZ! Need air immediately). Squeak….. Squeak…. Squeak…… Squeak (Snap Out Of It) followed by violent and vicious nibbles to the ear.
 Jo van
Msg: 18
Help Coconut!
Posted: 2/11/2017 3:52:25 PM
Wait. I'm confused now.
Who are the ones who are so scared of "muslims", that they need an "emergency" ban
Sounds like THEY seem to think that the sky is falling.

They must be in the fetal position, right now, waiting for their hero to "keep them safe".
Rocking gently, to and fro, clutching their guns, and mumbling "sharia law", "mexican rapists", "sharia law", "mexican rapists","sharia law".

Who are the ones who implored their urine-stained-wig-wearing, inarticulate 'spokesperson' (no, not Spicer) to "make America safe again"

Who are the ones who are soo scared of everything, that they feel they need lots, and lots, and lots of guns 300 million guns, and yet they're still scared that A "muslim" could still get in.
Who are the ones who are so frightened of gay people getting married, or 'trans' people, in their 'bathrooms'.

After he's built your walls, and closed all your borders, he's going to put a big roof over the whole country, in case a "muslim" parachutes in.
It's ok. Don't cry.
I'm joking.
He'll "make you safe again".
American politics is so complicated.
 NYCKOSI
Msg: 19
Help Coconut!
Posted: 2/11/2017 3:55:48 PM
I love it. My post worked. it pissed many people. Hahahaha.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Help Coconut!
Posted: 2/11/2017 4:41:28 PM

Ah. Thank you for formally admitting for future reference, that nothing you post is legitimate.
 daynadaze
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Help Coconut!
Posted: 2/11/2017 5:29:02 PM
oh pleas Nyckosi, pissing people off? People were laughing at your post. Please point out who was pissed off.
 sexandthepof
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Help Coconut!
Posted: 2/11/2017 5:33:15 PM

Sounds so childish.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 23
Help Coconut!
Posted: 2/11/2017 6:07:55 PM

My post worked. it pissed many people.

I don't see how most posters here that responded were pissed; I think they were just entertained...at your expense.
 gtomustang
Msg: 24
how can we be depressed when we laugh at you?
Posted: 2/11/2017 8:21:10 PM
Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk, it is good to see you can laugh at yourself too. It wouldn't be polite if it was just us.
 Walts
Msg: 25
how can we be depressed when we laugh at you?
Posted: 2/12/2017 5:41:04 AM

Another one out of Trump's playbook?????

"" Oh look at alllllllll the people out there. Great people. Really great people. And they are chanting!!!! With signs with my name on it. They must love me..........""

And now, we can put Nycko in the pile of spare parts along with the Wolf, JohnnyBoy, Dipsy and that other pot stirrer from Alberta.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Anti deprassants liberals