Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslims      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wolfman4142
Msg: 1
MuslimsPage 1 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0KMz_AUBFM

I've been called some stuff for an honest disdain for muslims but I completely agree with the guy in the video above. This is very much how I see it. It is one of the only policies I disagree with the left on. I don't get the draw of the left to a group that is the polar opposite to themselves either. Thoughts, comments?

P.S. F*ck muslims
 razors_edge55
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 2:46:42 AM
Hate,,is a snake eating his own tail ,,,think about it ,,, I pity you cause "I pity the fool"
and please read the rules before posting ,,,
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 3
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 3:32:42 AM
Let's see how the "so-called" X-tians post in this thread.

This forum is fraught with hypocrisy and alts.

Plus photo shop 3.0 on a Mac computer.

A couple of older white men who think they have "priviledge" playing other genders, races, ages, locations. etc.

If YOU need to do THAT, what does it say about YOU?

Pathetic.
 deetristate
Msg: 4
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 4:34:41 AM
http://clashdaily.com/2016/08/watch-banned-islamic-invasion-video-disturbing-thing-youll-watch-today/

But OP, the people you are questioning:

1) will not give you a reason because it has to do with feeeeeeelings
2) they will use terms like hate, phobia, you know, the usual that they use when they have nothing
3) they will change the subject to other religions even though many atheists agree with your video presenter
4) to avoid the reality, they won't watch the videos.

It seems that leftists are on a suicide mission-societal and personal
 Walts
Msg: 5
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 4:45:07 AM

Thoughts, comments?

When you originally watched this video OP, did you ever wonder why a "gun for hire" would even post a video on Utube, while he was sitting in another country, supposedly, "doing his job"????? Call me cynical but, if I had his job, I would be trying to install as much fear in those that are sitting at home, while I run around blasting the "enemy". For good coin, I might add. Of course, he would be killed as soon as he leaves his "safety zone" in Iraq. His body would be laying right beside Muslims that also have fear within them. They just didn't have guns to carry, like he, the "gun for hire" does.

Job for life.
 Jo van
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 5:24:35 AM

Check your history books Dee, and I feel sure that's what "conservatives" will have said,
when the Civil Rights Legislation was passed into law, in 1964.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964
-Those pesky "Southern Democrats" said it too.....
Populism gets you elected, even when it's based on ignorance, and stupidity.

As for "muslims":
The continued colonisation of the middle east, by westerners, under the guise of another fictitious religion; "judaism", will be the next 'epicenter' of world-wide nuclear conflict and destruction..
ALL religions are "fake news".

Why do humans need to get involved, at all
Why not just let your alleged "gods" slug-it-out, between themselves?

- Batman Vs Superman was such a disappointment.
Have a nice Saturday.
 gtomustang
Msg: 7
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 6:47:43 AM
I'm sure if the Marine posted about seeing those Muslims still waving the American flags Rendon Group handed out and thus we should all let them in, Sean Hannity would post this so quickly it'd make your head spin. i'm sure he'd tell that story.

Its just shocking that a man who walks around a country with a gun, might just be in danger from those people he points his gun at. Gosh, why would they hate him so? If the North Koreans took over America, and one well-fed muscled soldier of their army walked alone into a poor American neighborhood, we Americans would show that foreigner some Southern Hospitality, right? I mean, you can believe a bunch of gun-ownin' trumpets being nice to that North Korean, learning how to eat kimchi, wanting to learn everything about his culture.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-01-14/debunking-the-muslim-nogo-zone-myth

I can understand what people do in groups, thinking they have the security of numbers. There are elderly African Americans that can tell of places down south where a "boy" like them wasn't welcomed with open arms, either.

Everyone's taught to fear something, but its funny how exposure can change that....sometimes.

http://www.courant.com/community/meriden/hc-meriden-mosque-shooter-apology-0403-20160402-story.html
 wolfman4142
Msg: 8
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 7:19:41 AM

But OP, the people you are questioning:

1) will not give you a reason because it has to do with feeeeeeelings
2) they will use terms like hate, phobia, you know, the usual that they use when they have nothing
3) they will change the subject to other religions even though many atheists agree with your video presenter
4) to avoid the reality, they won't watch the videos.

I got to agree. I'm good on that deal.

Its just shocking that a man who walks around a country with a gun, might just be in danger from those people he points his gun at.

See this shows me that you don't get it. A big problem with vietnam is the public didn't listen to their soldiers. No soldier in vietnam ever said don't let vietnamese people into our country. Yet they are saying it about muslims now. If they are just afraid of this guy because he has a gun. Why don't you go there without a gun and see how it turns out? I think that's what all opposers should do is go there and see for themselves if they don't want to believe the ones that are there.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 7:31:35 AM
I have hiked in Morocco two time ,,and for some weeks I will add,,,I'm pretty sure there was a few muslims about,,(no I've never had a gun)
I have to say I was treated very well and felt more safe than when I was in mexico,,,, but then again you don't want them around too,,,,it's so hard to please around here,
 wolfman4142
Msg: 10
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 7:40:24 AM

I have hiked in Morocco two time ,,and for some weeks I will add,,,I'm pretty sure there was a few muslims about,,(no I've never had a gun)
I have to say I was treated very well and felt more safe than when I was in mexico,,,, but then again you don't want them around too,,,,it's so hard to please around here,

Try hiking in the outlaw territory not the tourist area. Send me your beheading postcard that says had so much fun I lost my head. By the way this isn't about hate but common sense.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 7:40:41 AM

P.S. F*ck muslims

I saw any number of sexy Muslims I would have loved to F*ck, sad to say I got taken off the dating market way too soon.
 _babblefish
Msg: 12
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 7:54:40 AM
to the OP; it's the pottery barn rule

"you break it, you own it"
 gtomustang
Msg: 13
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 10:37:15 AM
"A big problem with Vietnam is the public didn't listen to their soldiers."

>>>which soldiers was that? The volunteers who were there in the 1960's, or the draftees who came in later half and got high and wanted out? Vietnam went on long enough that opinions changed amongst the grunts. Ho Chi Minh did exactly to us what we did to the British (he took inspiration from our Revolutionary War), he wore out the occupiers and made occupation so damn expensive. Still, a lot of those working in Laos did wish to help the Hmong come to America, but the Nixon White House said, "work out your own peace treaty with the new Vietnamese government, we got ours and we're outa here!". Now we look at our Muslim interpreters and go, "yeah? what have you done for us lately?"

"why don't you go there without a gun and see how it turns out?"

>>>you mean like all the people who went in before America stuck its nose in, and came out alive b/c we hadn't invaded the country yet? Like Donald Rumsfeld, 1983, shaking hands with Saddam? He both got out alive, and with new business contracts.

http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/

the problem isn't that the opposers DON'T know what's going on, its that they DO know, and have been yelling about it all this time, and the Republicans just don't want to listen. We bombed Iraq since 1991 when we asked them to overthrow Saddam and found it was the "wrong" people doing it and Bush pulled a Bay of Pigs and did nothing to support them or stop Saddam's helicopter assaults on them. Then he had to create a no fly zone that blew up what it could, and sanctions took out the rest.

Fast forward, his son invented weapons of mass distraction that didn't exist. He went in, with a plan that an Iranian agent was going to be the next strongman. When Chalabi didn't show up for duty, we stood around the Oil Ministry while the ungoverned looted and settled old scores. Our SecDef Rumsfeld only smirked at the chaos and said, "Well, golly gee, democracy is messy." yeah, thanks asshole. that's really helpful

Then we tried the CPA to rule things, and that actually only looked out for our interests. Finally we put in an Shi'a government tied to Iraq's longtime enemy (from a brutal 7 year we helped both sides) Iran. So the Sunnis decided that an offshoot of al Quada, so vicious Bin Ladin at first didn't want anything to do with them, was the best defense against the Shi'a government's night time raids. That group becomes ISIS, and they're a better force than the Iraqi army led by officers who support the government rather than officers who have skills fighting.

now, why is it again the Iraqis hate Americans so much? Gosh, its just so darn to figure it out....oh wait, it must be our freedoms! yeah, that's it...they wish like hell we'd finally give them some and stop fucking up their country in order to keep the oil from roiling the markets.

boy, those people. what could they possibly be so fighting mad about?
 wolfman4142
Msg: 14
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 11:04:23 AM
Look man you don't have the first clue of what you're talking about. Islamic countries have fought since the beginning of islam. American meddling has nothing to do with it. Ben Franklin had some of the first contact with muslim countries in our nation's history as president. I believe it was the ottomans who kept attacking our ships and ben went to say we are a new nation why do you keep doing this? Their reply was simple and centered around their holy book says this is ok. The history of it all really makes no difference as it's like justifying jeffrey dahmer's actions to his victims families by saying their loved ones shouldn't of gotten so close to his freezers. It doesn't matter if america does or has done nothing at all to these people or if america slaughtered tens of millions of their people daily they are still going to do what they do. What they do is called jihad and it involves killing our people. It's just what they do like a geico commercial. Just like jeffrey dahmer eats people it's what he does or did.

Diverting the subject to past military blunders or mistakes or never shouldas tells me you need to take a ride in a truck of peace in paris with some terrorist. It's about like saying look what we did to native americans so let's allow every other country come here and kill us because we deserve it. It just makes no sense to me but whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bScghztshY&t=98s
 razors_edge55
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 11:40:17 AM
I love it when people ask "what are your thoughts" but if they are not the same they don't like it ,,,,
do you only want to hear from people who feel as you do ???
and no,,, the "tourist area" in morocco are just like the rest of the place ,,,I took the local bus with the real people (with animals some ) and slept in the campgrounds ,,,,this was not "Epcot Center" and by the way the longest standing treaty with America ???
Moroccan treaty of friendship 1777 ,,
like I said,,, so hard to please
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 16
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 11:45:07 AM

Ben Franklin had some of the first contact with muslim countries in our nation's history as president.

Wasn't that when "Ben Franklin" was the 2 1/2 President...? Or was it... 3 1/3...?

Diverting the subject to past military blunders or mistakes or never shouldas tells me you need to take a ride in a truck of peace in paris with some terrorist.

And your idiocy above... tells me you are little more than a "stupid fvck"...

Ben Franklin... the American President...

And you think OTHER people don't know what they are talking about...?

"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."

Frank Zappa
 Ouija2025
Msg: 17
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 12:09:33 PM
Ben was never Pres of the USA.
Mercy me.. and I doubt he had first contact with Muslims. As they said in the X Files, the truth is out there
 wolfman4142
Msg: 18
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 12:17:30 PM

Wasn't that when "Ben Franklin" was the 2 1/2 President...? Or was it... 3 1/3...?

President of Pennsylvania actually at the time.

And your idiocy above... tells me you are little more than a "stupid fvck".

look, don't allah akbar some shit up over this jihadi joe. Just relax it's all good. What is your exact address? We need to let some folks do some extreme vetting on your crazy azz. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--8a4QsiO9Q&t=50s

Ben Franklin... the American President..

I never said he was an american president but he was a president in america at the time.

Put the quran down and pick up a science book you stupid sand eating f*ck.

I love it when people ask "what are your thoughts" but if they are not the same they don't like it ,

I'm opening up the conversation. Throw what yah got.
 wolfman4142
Msg: 19
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 12:30:15 PM

Ben was never Pres of the USA.
Mercy me.. and I doubt he had first contact with Muslims. As they said in the X Files, the truth is out there

Yah know your obsession with me was cute at first but it is starting to get old. Not sure the purpose of following me around in an attempt to correct or get some sort of dirt on me is or how it will serve you all that well. You're wasting your time on me move along. You never have any substance to add and are always negative.
 _babblefish
Msg: 20
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 12:54:36 PM

Ben Franklin had some of the first contact with muslim countries in our nation's history as president. I believe it was the ottomans who kept attacking our ships and ben went to say we are a new nation why do you keep doing this?

lolz.. this reads like a 5 year old parsing naval history
 wolfman4142
Msg: 21
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 1:03:24 PM

lolz.. this reads like a 5 year old parsing naval history

Look I put the general idea of the history as if it is an issue because history really has nothing to do with it into words off the top of my head and of course it isn't perfect and I never claimed it was. If you don't have a substantial response then what is the point in responding? If you want to live in a place like the gaza strip why move it here when you can easily pack your sh!t and move there. Bye felicia
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 22
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 2:13:30 PM

Look I put the general idea of the history as if it is an issue because history really has nothing to do with it into words off the top of my head

Well... don't... you aren't very good at it... that "thinking and writing at the same time" thing, that is...

Now... would you mind translating that for us...? Maybe you could dictate it to someone... assuming you can do that "thinking and talking at the same time" thing...

If you don't have a substantial response then what is the point in responding?

If you don't have a substantial point... why pretend you are making one...?

Insubstantial non-points get responses in-kind... I kinda thought that would be common sense... but... apparently you can't manage that either...

"What a maroon."

B. Bunny
 dragonbytes
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 2:50:03 PM
I watched the video, first of all, Steve Gern claims he got 44 million hits, but ytube show 198,000 and facebook 44,000, and only 37 comments. So where in hell are the 44 million hits??

So how does anyone come up with 44 million hits, is that a fake stat, just common sense is that is too high, but maybe I am missing something !

As far as what he says, no wonder decent Muslims want to leave, what he describes sounds like a place any of us would want to leave. Though if he is lying about the number of hits, who knows what else he grossly exaggerates for is 1 minute of fame?

So first of all, help me understand where 44 million hits come from?
 wolfman4142
Msg: 24
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 4:25:52 PM

I watched the video, first of all, Steve Gern claims he got 44 million hits, but ytube show 198,000 and facebook 44,000, and only 37 comments. So where in hell are the 44 million hits??

I dunno does it make his point invalid either way? He also isn't the first one to make the points he made.

As far as what he says, no wonder decent Muslims want to leave, what he describes sounds like a place any of us would want to leave

Good, let them leave. What is your definition of decent muslim because I don't think such a thing exists. Maybe a malcolm x americanized kind but other than that they can all go home.

Jihad joe just makes laughy face guys all day and that's about all he does I guess. Go back home f*ck face.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Muslims
Posted: 2/11/2017 6:28:20 PM

I dunno does it make his point invalid either way? He also isn't the first one to make the points he made.

Lying about the 44 million hits would make his other point invalid, since his point is based on my believing him about what local people told him. It's all based on his personal story.

I can invent a plausible story as well.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Muslims