Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Profile Help      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chrisjp94
Msg: 1
Profile HelpPage 1 of 1    
I was wondering if anyone could help me with my profile? The girls, I message look at my profile but don't respond, what am, I doing wrong? If anyone could give me some advice it would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris
 Maria11418
Msg: 2
Profile Help
Posted: 2/20/2017 3:02:30 PM
Hi Chris,

This is the wrong section, but...

You are quite attractive. Please post more photos, your main should be a clear photo of you looking directly at the girl and smiling. The dark blurry looking away photo you have up won't get you very far. Include some athletic pictures. Give your photos headings with descriptions and dates.

Take out "respectful" from the list of what you are looking for, and say more about what YOU have to offer with regard to personality traits. You may want to make the profile a bit more interesting to read - not necessarily trying hard to be funny, but a bit more personality. Sports - what? cooking - what? reading - what? working out - doing what? and music - what? Give her a feel of what it would be like to hang out with you. You may have more opportunities if you take out the age restriction, as well.

As it is now, neither the profile or the text are attention-grabbing, please work on that. Good luck.
 chrisjp94
Msg: 3
Profile Help
Posted: 2/20/2017 5:13:28 PM
I changed my about section, so how does it look now?
 Maria11418
Msg: 4
Profile Help
Posted: 2/20/2017 6:15:39 PM
Better! Now you need new photos.
 ScooterSB
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Profile Help
Posted: 2/21/2017 10:19:16 AM
GO TO THR PROFILE REVIEWS FORUM

The rules are shockingly clear.
 Maria11418
Msg: 6
Profile Help
Posted: 2/21/2017 2:19:19 PM
Don't be a Nazi now scooter. :) always a pleasure to help a lad out.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Profile Help