Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Help With Profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Forums_only
Msg: 2
Help With ProfilePage 1 of 1    
The pictures really are letting you down. Ask that random kid you keep posing with to take some photos of just you so you can delete his little pedoface from your grownass adult profile. You can tell him you want to put the pix on Facebook or something, no need to traumatize him. Blurry, obvious selfies are for the tweenies. You're over 30, learn to turn the camera around. Ask a friend/co-worker to take a picture of you just for fun. Whatever, no excuses.

You entirely missed the Interests field. This is where women look to see if they'd have anything in common with you after deciding if your photos show you are decent enough to look at.

The profile body you have now is obviously something you wrote either liquored up or pissed off, either way it says nothing about you and really, if you don't want to talk about yourself, why are you on this site? There's literally hundreds of guys lined up behind you for each non-psycho woman - step up or move aside. Can't figure out why you're putting up such an attitude over something so simple.

Keep in mind - I've never met you, have no idea what you'd be like to shoot the shit with even after reading your profile, so you can take it or leave it. I do have a sense of humour, just no tolerance for excuses. You could probably do much better if you got over yourself. If you are considering making an actual effort, there is a thread at the top of this forum page in green lettering called Profile Writing Tips. You can start there.

Your profile says you've been here since 2010. If you're getting responses, why are they not converting into dates or more? Thinking out loud....
 call_me_tater
Msg: 3
Help With Profile
Posted: 3/1/2017 12:20:53 PM
Everything goes in the circular file and you start over.
It's all terrible.
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 4
Help With Profile
Posted: 3/2/2017 6:36:44 AM

I don't seem to get a good reply rate, probably better than most.

Cool story, brah.

Most of your pics S U C K. Delete them all except #5 and #6, but crop your friend out of #6...use #5 as your main until you have better photos. Get some outside with a selfie stick or something. Geez. And lose the sunglasses.

They don't understand how the pyramids were built, because I went back in time and built them. That's why they wanted to put my name under awesome in the dictionary, but I declined not to be seen as arrogant. I climbed Mount Everest, not to see if I could, but I wanted to see how long my paper airplane would fly. I met Jackie Chan once, he couldn't look me in the eye, because he knew if he did, he would bow down and cry. ;0

Really?? Are you trying to be funny? 'Cause it aint workin'

Add some interests....be specific.

Good Luck
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Help With Profile