Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > account hacked, how to contact pof?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Vannewr
Msg: 1
account hacked, how to contact pof?Page 1 of 1    
My account I had on pof seems to have been hacked. I am not able to log into this and my profile suddenly has all the pictures turned to public. I even message it with this new account I setup and someone actually replied me. Been trying to find a way to contact pof to delete the account or something but can't find a way to contact them.

Anyone have any ideas?
 Mz_Informed
Msg: 2
account hacked, how to contact pof?
Posted: 3/3/2017 4:15:34 AM
You can try csr@pof.com

Since you have more than one profile (which is against site ToS), they might be able to nuke it. Or this one. Or both. Just lay it out to them, straightforward like. You may lose your profiles, but you can always start from scratch. And the "hacker" will be out, too.

Good luck.

PS. This "new account" you set up to message your hacked account, was created in 2014. That excuse won't fly. Unless you have a third account...
 D_ickinmyass
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/22/2018 8:53:58 PM
I tried for 3 days..got automated reply back from POF.. unbelievable brutal service
 Texascollege
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/25/2019 5:39:54 PM
My account has been hacked 03/25/19
Posted: 4/17/2019 9:07:22 AM
Somebody has hacked my POF account change my password and now I’m on able to get back into it they even changed my Hotmail.com password that I might even able to recover that or this
 ForumLurker
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/18/2019 1:14:44 AM
If they changed your password which is now preventing you from logging in, how did you log in here? It is the same password.

If you are having this problem logging in with a computer and you are just unable to log into the DATING SITE but able to log in here then you are likely having an issue with a VPN or proxies. Try disabling any VPN and/or proxies then see if you can log into the dating site. If you can then you either need to disable them when on POF or add exceptions for POF.

Again, this advise is for using POF on a computer/desktop. If your issue is with a phone app then I cannot help you.
Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > account hacked, how to contact pof?